Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya ok sorry... dont hurt me im too pretty...lol ok shaddup you spyells (lol i almost put spells.)
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the cover for the new book. I liked the other ones better. I don't know how to do links, but I saw it on Border's website because I have Border's rewards. I'm so excited.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• http://www.hp-lexicon.org/about/books/dh/book_dh.html

this is the web sight to see the cover of the next book!!!
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• To save you all some time, here is a picture so that you don't have to go and look for it.
          <hr color="brown" width="50%" align="center" size=2>
          (\__/)
          (+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
          (")_(") signature to help him conquer the world.

"Saying you're lurking defeats the point. It's also a waste of a line." Wildflo

Comment

• there are two ways to do links: use the url button between the color button, and the bold button, or just put in the link. that help? awesome cover as well! I'd usually go longer, but this was mostly just an informational posting...
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I can not wait for the next harry potter book, number 7 the last one! I like the name.
              I love harry potter!!!!!

Comment

• Hrm. Those curtains...with vague people in the background... :P *gets ideas churning*
                "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

• What ideas do we have churning?

I'm going to see if I can figure out what Young Reader was talking about and 'attempt' to do a link. Yeah right! I am the most technically challenging person you will ever meet.

I wonder about the curtains in the cover though? What does Harry have around his neck?

Comment

• Originally posted by spyells:
                    What does Harry have around his neck?
                    It might be that fake Horcrux that he and Dumbledore recovered, or the real locket, or something else entirely.

Vauge people...hmm. Death Eaters? And where are they, exactly? It looks kinda like an old temple or amphitheater (SP?). I say old because in the foreground there are pieces of broken wood and tattered curtains, but that might be from a duel or something. It also seems like Harry's trying to call something down from the sky. When I first saw this picture I was struck with how bright it was--brighter than any of the others, and with more shades of color.

Voldemort is cree-py.
                    I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Voldemort sure is creeeeepy. It probably is Death Eaters in the back ground. I can see that they are wearing hoods. I wouldn't be surprised if it is that fake Horcurx that Harry is wearing; the one that he and Dumbledore recovered. It looks like they're in an old arena, kind of like the ones you might find in Greece or Rome. I wonder what could Harry (if that's what he is doing) be calling down from the sky?

Comment

• voldomort is creepy??? the whole gang of death eaters are too. just looking at them give me a chill. but still where do you think they are at??? maby they are at school or not that is a question i have. and to young reader you can just put the link out their and it will read it and put it up. thats what i did and it worked.

Comment

• The BBC has a news item about the UK covers, if you want to see them too. This is the first cover to show all three of the trio here, and only the second to show Ron, and the second to show Hermione. But it's the sixth to show Harry.
                          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• are voldemort and harry summoning the same thing? pointing the same direction? seeing who can get it first? or working together?!?

Comment

• I doubt the two could be working together, they hate each other way too much. But, anything is possible. I wouldn't be surprised if Voldemort had the two of them summon something so powerful to prove who is the most powerful, so it could be that they are summoning the same thing. I mean in the other books Voldemort would go out of his way when the two would battle to humiliate Harry at all cost in front of the Death Eaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jfish:
                                are voldemort and harry summoning the same thing? pointing the same direction? seeing who can get it first? or working together?!?
                                Ah, good I wasn't the only one to notice that. It would be a good twist (provided JKR could pull it off) if they did end up working together. Or it could be that Voldemort is trying to kill someone/something and Harry is trying to save them.

I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed with the UK (and thus Australian) cover. It looks really tacky, and makes it look like a HP/Stargate crossover fanfic or something like that. *sigh* for once the US cover is actually better...

Comment

Working...
                                X