Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya i know that it is very unlikly he will come back buti can dream right??? you didnt anger me but it sucks tahat he died why did it have to be him
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• I was so mad when Dumbledore died. All I could do was fume. I got the book at the party the night it came out. So none of my friends had it yet. I was so irritated with them. None of my friends got it until like October.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuseofMusic:
        I don't believe Harry is a horcrux mainly because when had Voldemort been alone with him long enough to perform that evil of magic. (to the reader's knowledge)Didn't Slughorn in book six say it was a process to split up your soul.
        Just a thought something to ease my mind that Harry wont die in the last book.
        but what about at the ministry in their 5th year? when Voldemort "posesed" Harry? he could have done it then, and he never killed harry afterwards.
        -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
        Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
        http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

• Yes, but he was trying to make Dumbledore do it to kill him. That is, Voldemort took control of harry in hopes that Dumbledore would kill harry to also kill voldemort. So he was trying to kill Harry, and even more so after that.
          And the gleaming eyes thing when he was told about Voldemort using Harry's blood is an interseting thing. I wonder why...
          "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• another note about harry being a horcux...if voldemort is running out of them so quickly, you'd think he'd be less eager to kill harry if that was the case. lock him a dungeon and throw away the key, why not? but actually killing him, and destroying another peice of his soul...seems a bit darastic if the guy has any other options. just a thought...*tries not to think about the sanity of villains, and whether or not they'd actually think about that* and, as saddened as i am by dumbledore's death, i suppose i'd be just as happy to have sirius back when all is said and done.
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• oh, I'd much rather have Sirius back than Dumbledore. The "gosh, domblebore is not as strong as we thought he was. jee wiz." was REALLY anoying me. i suppose you could tell, for the fact that Sirius is the only character's whose name I don't mess around with, unlike Potty and Moldy.

quote:
              marina salem: Why do you say that Charlie can't work for a while, Rubywolf? It's obvious that Bill may be out for a bit, having been attacked by a werewolf, but Charlie?

whoops, got the names mixed up. it's hard, there's so many Weaslies (Measles).
              I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Originally posted by young reader:
                another note about harry being a horcux...if voldemort is running out of them so quickly, you'd think he'd be less eager to kill harry if that was the case. lock him a dungeon and throw away the key, why not? but actually killing him, and destroying another peice of his soul...seems a bit darastic if the guy has any other options.
                But the thing is, I'm not sure that Voldemort does know that he is running out of Horcruxes. Harry asked Dumbledore one evening whether the Dark Lord would feel the loss of a horcrux. Dumbledore replied that he believed not, because Voldemort was so immersed in evil and unable to really feel anything anymore; Voldemort would only probably recognize their loss at the point of death. To summarize this paragraph: Voldemort wouldn't know to not kill Harry because he wouldn't know that he was running out of horcruxes.

I think I expressed earlier in this thread that I believed that Harry was a horcrux. Now I think I'm gonna have to retract that statement. Voldemort knows that he'll have to kill Harry to be able to conquer the Wizarding world. So why, therefore, would he risk losing a precious fragment of his soul, even if he were getting rid of the only one who could stop him? I don't think Voldemort would do that. But that's just me.
                I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• i think some one already said this, but i'll repeat it: voldemort might have accidently made harry a horux. like he had already seperated part of his soul and wanted to find a suitable object to put it in and maybe in harry's 4th year at the graveyard when the wands connected, it might have been that that did it.

Comment

• ...I'm not entirly certain voldemort has enough of his soul left to SEPERATE again...and since the guy was JUST brought back to life, i don't think he had enough time...i mean, i could still be wrong, but it seems kindof unlikely that that would happen....plus, he'd have noticed the sudden lack of it later, and he would be cautious afterwards about the killing of harry.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• ok ok im somwhat confused what in the work=ld is the Horcruxes???? and along with killing dumbldore i think that he wanted malfoy to do it to prove himself worthy as a death eater i mean why else would he do it . i think that dumbldore was(as much as i hate to admite it) a main thing because if he didnt the whole story line could get turned and the final battle may never take place. ummm i dont know about ron and hermine going but if they do they should also take the other members of the DA metting and order of the phinex with them (sorry i cannt spell...dont hurt me). and any way what hjappened to sirius when he fell though the porta? where did he go im soo confused!!!!
                      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• did you even read the books??????????

to answer your last question, SIRIUS IS DEAD!! THAT PORTAL WAS A DEATH VEIL! He's dead. *siff*
                        btw, LEARN TO SPELL *aims magic wand charged with a slug vomiting spell*
                        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• young reader: dumbledore said voldemort hadn't found something to put the seventh part of his soul in when he killed james and lily. what if he never found anything and it slipped out then.
                          wizy: i'm with rubywolf, you definatly need to learn to spell. and have you read the earlier part of our discution (sorry i can't figure out how to spell that)
                          rubywolf: i thought we agreed that the veil might have been just that, a veil. like someone else said: harry never looked behind it so how do we know sirius really is dead?

Comment

• you know what they are! the things harry and dumbledoor were destroying! with pieces of voldemorts soul in them! it was half the last book! Oh well...um...*tries to think of something else to say...*i don't think killing dumbledore was about malfoy, since snape did it. as far as i can tell, sirius was transported to the world of the dead. of course, whether or not he actually IS dead is still a subject of at least some debation.

Comment

• why in the world would you make me throw up slugs whats that got to do with my spelling????my spelling isnt in question here just because i couldent spell if my life depended on it doest mean any thing. I really need to re read the last book huh? im sorry for not being the smartest person in the world. . ummm thanks though for telling me what the Horcruxe is. i kinda forgot.and i dont remember reading that. but their is a possibility he is alive fight*sniffle* we cannt lose hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaila Kirchner:
                                rubywolf: i thought we agreed that the veil might have been just that, a veil. like someone else said: harry never looked behind it so how do we know sirius really is dead?
                                How do we even know if there is a Death Realm? In the HP books, at least. It never seriously says there is or isn't. Just a theory. :]
                                Love and be loved

Comment

Working...
                                X