Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily, i suppose, I am one to give them out, as pointed out by KK. :P What color? Blue, green? *Settles on white one with flying pigs taht actually move*

As Emni already said, we really are all insane (If you don't already live in the town of craziness, i'll be glad to drive you there) and you really will love it here. (Even if it does require messing around with your head until you can't tell up from down, and you think that dragons are hunted regularly by little cats named Mousey. :P)

The tree of plenties over there, so take whatever you want...Emni's given you the complimenmtary cookies, and i'll leave the milk to the next person. (Can't have all the fun, after all)
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Why thank you, everyone. *feels very welcomed* Cookies are *almost* as awesome as pigs. XD

Finally, somewhere where I can be my crazy insane self. I'm glad I will have no trouble fitting in. ^^

And, as if to prove my point, I've just got the most inane urge to stick a little foam ball into the earphone terminal of my laptop...it's now stuck in there, and in the process of trying to free it, I've got half a toothpick jammed inside as well... ^^" Thankfully there's a second earphone terminal, please stop me if I get another such crazy urge.

Comment

• Just use the straight jacket we got you....and this thing that makes peoples eardrums burst, if that fails, so that you won't really have to care any more. (Unless you fall and hit that toothpick...you might care than)

Anyway, feel free to go as insane as you want, as long as your posts still actually contribue things. (They only allow productive insanituy. Otherwise, it's a wast of money. :P)
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hey hey heeeeyyyyaaaa! My membership just got approved, so yah!
          HeeHee... what should I say? I'm 14 years young and absolutely ADORE the young wizards books. I can't wait for the next one to come out! It seems as if I've been waiting FOREVER!
          I'm spastic... 'nuff said!

Comment

• Hi Elphaba_the_Renthead!

I am guessing that you love Wicked and Rent? I've seen them both on broadway - you? My family gets really wonderful deals so we aren't insane or rich or anything... I love both plays too!

I love the books, and we've been waiting about three years for A Wizard of Mars - ugh, though there could be far worse waits I suppose. As of now it should come out this fall... Dai Stiho!

and here you can take watermelon, pineapple, other fruit, or cookies, or candy... complementry. They taste delicious And your straigtjacket, we can't possibly forget that.
            "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• I <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Wicked</span>! Though not the book. I didn't like it very much...anyway, where was I?

Hi Elphaba_the_Renthead! Welcome! Soon you'll be just as insane as the rest of us! (That's a promise!)

Come to the Topic of Great Randomness: It's insanely awsome!

*scowls* Smile, how can you not supply two straightjackets? Heaven knows, all new members will need that many. Or more...

So Elphaba_the_Renthead, I supply you with your second straightjacket. *hands over straightjacket*
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Hi Elphaba!! Welcome to the forums. I hope that I'll see you around the threads. Please feel free to post around. Umm...

Here's some cookies!! And Milk. You can't have cookies with out milk.. unless you're lactose intolerant.. that here's some soy milk.

Anyway, welcome!
                Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• KK: She can't give two! it's traditional for everyone to give ONE straight jacket, each...This way, you can count your friends by how many you have in your closet. :P

*hands one over for Emi, and one from me* there you go.
                  We're OBVIOUSLY insane here, but dont' worry-you either fit, or you will soon. We don't let people stay sane for long around here. :P
                  I hope to see you around the forums. Having Newbies around is good for my insanity-spreading skills. *Grins*

Comment

• YR: ha, that works also.

And what random assortment of virtual food items they'll have, don't forget that.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Dai Stiho Cousins. My Name is joseph and i've been a long time young wizards fan, but only recently found this site and thought i'd join and see what it's like here.

Comment

• See what it's like, huh? It's insane, that's what it is!

Hiya Joseph! Dai Stihó!

Please, take a straighjacket...and some ice cream with mullberries...just for the randomness of it all...

*hands over virtual jacket and ice cream dishes*
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Dai and welcome, Joseph! Here's your complimentary straightjacket--we're all crazy here--and a big baguette. Good luck finding your way around!

Comment

• *hands over your third straight jacket* it's complimentary with every greeting. And here's a roastbeef sandwhich, in case you're REALLY hungry. You're welcome to the tree of plenty i planted here, but it's polite to take food as it comes to you with greetings. :P

Comment

• Hey mates! Just finished reading WAW, forgot how much I loved this series until I picked it up again (I'd bought all the books, just hadn't got around to finishing them...lol. So many books, so little time). I've been reading YW (as well as the feline wizard books) since fifth grade, and now I've started up college. Hope to be active on the forum, but we'll see. X3

(EDIT: And jeez! Didn't realize my avi was so huge, I'll get that fixed right away!)
                              Cheers!

Comment

• Hello! Welcome! Dai Stihó! Take a virtual straightjacket and some mulberry pie! (Sorry 'bout the randomness of that--but we're all insane. And soon, you will be too! Muahahahaaah...)

And yes, your avatar is massive. Try to size it down to 100x100, please?

(Edit: Never mind, that's better!)
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X