Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai everyone!
    I'm AMLJLCDD! You can call me AML! I love reading, writing, and classical ballet. MY goals in life are: to attend a pre professional ballet school, to be Nita in the So you Want to be a Wizard Movie, to dance with American Ballet Theatre, and to pass my Ordeal.
    I love to make new friends so feel free to PM me and say hi!
    AML
    What is the Meaning of Life?
    Read. Write. Dance. Live.
    ...Dai Stiho!

Comment

• Welcome Aml! It's nice to see that people keep being introduced to the forum, especially with Harry Potter Craze peaking last summer.

By the way, does your name mean anytghing?
      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• hey my names onyx,please read my personal message.anyway I have the manual,I took the oath'complex and not complex,faced my ordeal and made it out alive,made it to the moon and say that the wizardry is real,dd is the best<span class="ev_code_RED">although I havent quite masterd the speech</span>dia and piece out
        peice out

Comment

• *snarky grammar post deleted*

That was out of line. I apologize.
          "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Dai AML and onyx!! Welcome to the forums!! I hope to be seeing you guys around more often.. although I have been seeing AML around alot. Hm...

*Hands out some brownies*

I hope you like brownies... I sure do.
            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Hey!
              welcome to the forums! *hands out steak and chocolate*
              onyx: don't worry, i'm sure you'll master it eventually... I think it may be easier for wolves... i'm not sure...
              But welcome to the Forums!
              and (as Emi said) I hope to see you guys a lot! (and don't worry about being insane... or if you aren't, try not to be to scared... because the majority of people here are...)
              Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• Hi AML and onyx! Yes we ae crazy here - you should get used to it...
                Why don't you choose what I give you - cookies, watermelon, popcorn, chocolate... This way you don't get duplicates : ). Hope to see you around - I come in and out (I get really busy sometimes). Dai!
                "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• dai ,its me onyx paradox,I was wondering about testing out my new spell prodject #3,a one that involves creating a star,or creating a spell that,in the speech could create a nebula cloud to form by persuading two or three stars to lend some of there mass to create this star ,but this spell involves a additory circle,and i know that changing the spell diagram could be dire,so kli6 ,your a senoir, im asking you for permission to travel into a ascetic universe to test the circle and the spell,i will tell you how it goes if you give me permission. dai stiho
                  peice out

Comment

• Onyx, I'd like to point out here that if your grammar in the Speech is as slipshod as in English, you might not make it to the universe you're aiming for. :-) Most of the people here make a point of writing as clearly and correctly as possible -- after all, we do have Diane to use as a model. :-) There's a FAQ on the subject here -- if you haven't yet reviewed the posts in that thread, there's some good info set out.
                    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Sorry, Onyx, I'm with Garrett on this one. The only universes I'd clear you for are ones that likely aren't going to be very useful to you--basically variants on total vacuums without much universe to play with (or explode). Not sure we can trust you with a lowly hydrogen atom, yet.

Welcome to the board!
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• guess I understand,hey rubywolf,I like your type of"litterary magic" ,I can do it to, but I learned from cornelia funke ,I am training to be a inkmagician,so I think your way better than me at that subject.
                        dai,guys,thanks for everything kli6 and garett
                        peice out

Comment

• Onyx- my pleasure. Cornelia funkes fine with plots, as well as Diane Duane, but for writing, try looking into Ursula Leguin's books. Somewhere Very Far Away is my favorite of her's.
                          I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• rubywolf ,thanks for the advice,kli6 and garett I was in science class and we were looking at a video about hurricanes,and it mentioned something about a island called hog island.its was their before the hurricane,but after it was gone,the whole island just sunk down.do you think that this might have something to do with the song of twelve,or a preview of it.
                            peice out

Comment

• Anytime Onyx. Isd there a special reason ast o why you chose your name??

Comment

• onyx paradox pranxtors my total wizard name,
                                if you must know,my real names general t. washington the second ,funny right?{lol} but Ive been a wizard for 2 years now,and I sorta like the name onyx,it explains me and the color of my werewolf fur dai stiho cousin
                                peice out

Comment

Working...
                                X