• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss sleeping. A lot.
    I lurk. It's what I do.
    "Always put off until tomorrow what you can do today."

Comment

• Gibby, that's weird. When I adopted my cat (about five years ago now) in July of...2001? Maybe? They said they didn't know exactly how old she was, but she was born in the middle of May. We decided on the 16, because...well, I know someone who has a birthday around there, and even though she doesn't like me, she said the birthday should be the 16th. Anyways...our pets have similar, possibly the same, birthdays.

Muahahaha! There's a teacher workday for my county today, so we get the day off! My mother, however, is a teacher, therefore she is at work! So she left ME in charge of my siblings! Hahah! They will know the true meaning of LISA POWER!!

Hm...I have to do a project for school on the desert. I have to make a pamphlet trying to get tourists to go to a place with a desert. I'm thinking Australia.

Star Wars opens on May 19! Yayness! Only a month and four days!

I go to New York on the 23rd! Only 8 more days! Whoo-hoo! It's a girl scout event, and we're goign to a whole bunch of cool stores! Including: a bookstore (by my request), FAO Shwartz (spelling?) which is a store for rich kids, a Toys R Us with a FERRIS WHEEL, Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate, and a Broadway play! I can't wait!
      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

• I'm back! We got back from D.C. around 8:30 or so last night, and I got home around 9:30. My mom didn't want my online too long, so I couldn't post.

I missed all of you sooo much! *huggles to all*

The weather was absolutely beautiful there. I only needed my jacket in the mornings. The cherry blossoms... They were stunning. Mount Vernon's gardens had so many flowers in bloom.

Anyways, bad things come in threes. However, the first day consisted of only one bad thing. The second day had three. Actually, I'm starting to think it was only two. Wait. I think it depends on how you count it.

Day one cursed luck: I lost 35$. My friends tried to make up for it by saying that it went to someone who really needed it. *sigh*

Day two cursed(and maybe not so cursed) luck: In the morning, I wanted pancakes. They looked good. Guess when they ran out. Right before I was about to get some. *sigh* Then, while I was eating cereal (*glowers*) my friend accidentally caused a bowl with milk still in it to topple, making my bag and clothes icky. On the bus, someone stupidly left their coke on the ground, so it (of course) spilled. My bag was soaked once more. Alright. Now for the strange part. While we walked, my stalker was almost always behind me. On the way to the World War II memorial, he and his little friends kept getting closer until I could almost hear what they were talking about. It's extremely vexing to just ALMOST hear. Anyways, then HE (I refer to him only as "he" most of the time) came up and grabbed my hand. When I started shouting at him, his little friends started snickering. Harumph.

So yeah.

I'm too tired to think anymore. *sigh* Staying up until after 11 and waking up around 6 will do that to ya, 'specially when you're running all over the place. Toodles!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Hah. I stayed up till 1:30 AM, and woke at 8:00.

Coffee is good. I like coffee. I do. *mimics Gryphon*

*backs away from Lisa*

Ooh, DESERTS??? Hee hee. My teacher gave an assignment and we would have an 'Open House' on Deserts. I now have an extreme dislike of sand.

Angel_star, poor you.

I doubt it went to someone who really needed it, that would just be luck. More likely it went to a bad person. *huggles*

Ack! I have an extreme dislike of pancakes as well. On Monday, my mom made a huge batch of pancakes, each the size of a hubcap. And the maple syrup ran out!
          I just ate the last one. I have eaten and seen enough pancakes for the rest of my life. If I see another one I will scream.

Ick. Milk will do that to you.

Coke? Uh-oh. Hope the ants don't get attracted to ya. We had a swarm of ants come gathering around my sister's sleeve, which was soaked in coke.

Your STALKER? *shivers* Ooh, nasty. Why on earth would he grab your hand? That's just too...stalkerish.

I only go out on weekends, and only on Saturdays, so if something like that happens, I have time to put one of my plans in action. To calm you people, it won't involve vandalisim. Just public humiliation. *laughs evilly* Just be extra aware the next couple of days...people will seek revenge in the worst way possible.

So yeah.

Oh yeah! I just remembered!

Thanks, Angel_star, for having that avvie!

I just remembered!

It's LEONARDO DA VINCI'S BIRTHDAY!

Whoo-hoo!!! Let's...paint. Okay.

*groans at stack of weekend homework* Is it just me, or does that pile grow larger by the hour?

Dai!

To quote an (moderately, if not extremely)old person who we all know and love:

I am NOT called Sailor Moon.

Comment

• Angel_Star, I think you're too much of a deer. XD The boys couldn't have taken you serious when you shouted at him.

Gigo:
            Coffee is good. I like coffee. I do. *mimics Gryphon*
            *miffed* *glares* Coffee is bad. I hate coffee. I do.

AHHH, but pancakes I LOVE!! They're not warm and fuzzy and happy like cinnamon toast, but they taste good.

Well, coke is full of sugar, and ants like that.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Dai stiho, cusins! Only one thing new in my life: CAMPING TRIP IN A MONTH! camping is my faverite thing, and i go camping for two weeks every august.
              "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
              Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• Spell correctly. I can't bear it when people spell incorrectly or have bad grammar. The only two exceptions are: pwned, and ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

Coffee is good. I like coffee. I do.

Pancakes are bad. I hate pancakes. I do.

Cinnamon toast is evil. I'll get sick if I eat it. I will.

Camping rules. But my trips are limited from three days to a week. *cries*

Dai.

Comment

• I don't mind pancakes. I don't have much of an opinion on them though.
                  Guess what?! I'm going to Washington DC next week! WOOOT WOOT!
                  I'm not a huge camping fan. We used to go all the time, but I don't really like the whole being outdoors thing. My mom has to force me out of my room. Sometimes she even has to stop me from doing homework if it's nice out.
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Erg. Haven't posted for too long... too many posts to reply too! *dies*

Missoula Children's Theatre came to the highschool Tuesday (It was Monday the last two times I auditioned. They're putting the play on tomorrow, and we could've used another day of rehearsal. *dies*) and I'm an assistant director the third time in a row! Sort of. Last time I was assistant director for ten minutes before someone dropped out and I decided to take the part.

They're doing The Jungle Book this year, and it's really fun... I have to go over everyone's lines with them, so I know all the songs. Hehehe. I've been singing along backstage, and no one's noticed.

Gahh. Today I ended up alone with the little kids in the back room. Alone with twenty five to seven-year-olds who will not listen to anything you try to say for about three hours. So much for going over their lines: they're only interested in the parts where they make monkey noises as loudly as they can. The room echoes! *banghead*

Argghhh. I have all the songs running through my head now. I was trying to get "Somebody found a man-cub/and brought him here to council rock..." out of my head all morning. *laughs* this happens every year.

Now I'm listening to the radio, trying to get anything but the endless chant of "Shere Khan, Shere Khan" in my head...
                    And the radio's doing an A-Z weekend again. They play the songs alphabetically (songs, not artists, so you end up with two songs by the same band in a row sometimes), and they're in the C's now. It gets a little bit annoying... *pokes*

Mnnff. Rehearsal is from 4pm to 8:15pm (plus an hour for driving, on account of living a half-hour from the highschool), and I'm tired... *falls asleep*

Comment

• Gigo:
                      Spell correctly. I can't bear it when people spell incorrectly or have bad grammar. The only two exceptions are: pwned, and ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
                      ... Really, you could've just suggested, but you have to be so "in your face" about that. Not everyone is a perfect speller, and it's not like you could set the erroes to "off."

La mochilla is the coolest word ever. La mochilla, la mochilla, la mochilla!

Garrr.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• Dai stihó, all. my life`s boring, any sigestions to make it funner? sigestions for pranking little devils are welcome too.
                        "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                        Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• Nobody can take me seriously when I'm mad. *sigh* Even my friends like to make me mad, just to see what I'll do. Dani (One of my friends) says I have a "mad walk" and well...yeah.

Last night my friend had a bonfire thing-a-magig at her house. It was sooo fun. We played with fire. *is mesmerized* THERE WAS FOOD THERE! I ate two hotdogs, chips, pretzels, two brownies (they were somewhat small), and a s'more (or however you're s'posed to spell it). Maybe I'm really strange, but I can't stand bad language. It seems like every time I see my friends ('cept for my really close ones), they use worse words. This one guy there kept saying inappropriate words and leaving off the ends as if that would make a difference. I mean, just randomly. *sigh* ...

Wow. I got a call, so I got off the site. When I got back on, Wizgal had posted. Hi!

Wizgal: Please be careful not to have one-liners.

Edit: Nobody has posted after me. And it has been hours. *is amazed* I think I scared everybody away. *sheepish grin*
                          <3
                          the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

• Yeah, my friends don't take me seriously when I get mad either. Like if I get mad at them and tell them to stop doing something that annoys me, they just laugh and do it some more. ANNOYING! I just had to go bowling with a whole bunch of old people. Ok, not that old, but it wasn't really fun, especially since I was losing REALLY badly. I hate losing. I'm a tad bit too competitive.
                            The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                            I promise not to funfun anymore
                            Be happy cause life is good

Comment

• Lisa:
                              Gibby, that's weird. When I adopted my cat (about five years ago now) in July of...2001? Maybe? They said they didn't know exactly how old she was, but she was born in the middle of May. We decided on the 16, because...well, I know someone who has a birthday around there, and even though she doesn't like me, she said the birthday should be the 16th. Anyways...our pets have similar, possibly the same, birthdays.
                              That's my birthday. May 16th!!! Though the year is different and I'm not a feline.... My cat is 24 years old, maybe 168 or something in cat years. She can barely walk anymore, but she only started limping like in the last months... I hate losing pets, but I hope that we don't have to come to that for another decade or ten... Anyone know what the longest lived cat was? I bet my miracle cat beats it.

Comment

• Angel Star wrote: Edit: Nobody has posted after me. And it has been hours. *is amazed* I think I scared everybody away. *sheepish grin*
                                I'm always scared about doing that, too. I always get all "was it something I said?" when I log on and someone else logs off right away. But logically, I think it's just that everybody has different bedtimes and computer-access times around the world.

Now, me and PM scaring people out of Chime, that's a different issue. Beware the Soporific Geezer Babble!
                                New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X