No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, i live in Washington. It is just about as bad as Wyoming. did you know that ther are more buffaloin Wyoming then there are people. you want ot know the sad thing about that? Buffalo are an endangered species.

Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
    "What do you say to three shillings, andwe forget the name?"
    Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow- "Pirates of the Caribbean"
    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
    Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

• Nothing ever happens where I live.....I think the worst weather we've had was a bad thunderstorm..out basement flooded...but only a few inches...lucky we aren't close to the lake..or river...oh wait I'm close to both...well anyway no like killing thousands disasters..like tornadoes,tsunami's,hurricane's,volcanoes,mud slides,wild fires,....ok you guys pretty much get the picture.....it is a "safe enviroment" here too,our police are so bored they sit (are parked) by roads and just sit there waiting for people to speed.. amybe thats why my mom gets so many tickets...hehe I am kidding she only got..1..I think...well um one time my dad and I took a short cut home and my mom and my sister took the longer way (we left from the same spot) and my mom beat us home...hmmm maybe the fact that my sister said she was going fifty may help....

......moose?.....um green?.........oh yes CHEESE!!!....
      I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• I only get hurricanes and when hurricanes come, floods follow. Remember that

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
        "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
        "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Poor you. I've never had a flood,tornado, hurricane, fire, nothing. Well except blizzards.... we've had a lot of those.

*Agent~M*
          "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
          "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• We have many many Tornadoes, last year we had them for 1 week straight.
            We had to read a newspaper article on the fires in CA and underline the action verbs then re-write it so that it was a happy story changing only the verbs, not easy, but REAL funny.

For a little randomness (kind of based on AWAbroad) there is this guy at my school that fits the description of Ronan EXACTLY. It scares me, I thought he looked familair (sp?) then I realized it. FREAKY!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
            "It's hard enough to be what you are, Harder to be what you're not; It's hard to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got" -Hilary Duff, Metamorphisis, Workin' It Out
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Sam: im not insulting you, but what was funny about underlining action verbs in a fire article? oh, you shouldve seen where my house is. a couple of days ago, I was at a party at my neighbors house, and it was totally covered in smoke. it was almost scary. but it rained today, so the fire is probably out or almosdt out.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• *sigh* I guess I should have been more specific, what was funny was what some people came up with, we have to read them to the class. Some people said stuff like oh I don't know but they were funny, and I can't imagine how weird/funny Mitch's and Jared's will be, they are as... lets say imaginative as they are annoying.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                "It's hard enough to be what you are, Harder to be what you're not; It's hard to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got" -Hilary Duff, Metamorphisis, Workin' It Out
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Ahhhhh smow... i've never seen it i live in south texas and we've had a drought for about 30 years Boca Chica(the mouth of the Rio Grande river where it used to flow itno the sea) has been dry for about 5

Comment

• There are droughts everywhere now. Rain...rain...I love those really big thunderstorms where you can be entertained by looking out the window. Once I was standing outside and the thing like the movie happened, where I heard thunder and then came a downpour. Does anyone go to sleep at night by watching planes fly around the sky?

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• um.....has anyone seen Scary Movie 3? Besides me....ok yeah....I saw The Ring it was awesome..but the sounds were annoying me I was like stop with the sudden explosion of fastness please! I was jumping when a train or car drove by not during any actual parts where my friends screamed. And I don't understand why they screamed...it wasn't that disturbing..ok maybe it was but..oh well

......moose?.....um green?.........oh yes CHEESE!!!....
                      I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• eh???

Comment

• Excuse me: the camp's in Fairlee, not Burlington. I wonder where I got Burlington from.

hallie: I think she's trying to say that she was watching the movie The Ring (a scary movie) with her friends, and that the loud explosions startled her, but she didn't scream when her friends did. She doesn't know why her friends screamed, as it "wasn't that disturbing". Right?

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                          'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                          -The Fellowship of the Ring
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• That's the impression I got. But it was written in rather a blur, I'd say, so it's just a touch disoriented. Everyone uses that word...but no one ever says, "I am very oriented today." Why is that? It just doesn't make sense. Well, I hope the Ring is a good movie. Have you guys seen Chocolat? I've been (well, in the closets) of the town where it was filmed, and it's just like the movie. It's a really good movie!

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• *sigh* I know, I love that movie. Johnny Depp, Chocolate, Juliette Binoche who is one of my favourite actresses, the most beautifu accent in the world... yeah, I kinda like the movie. However I've heard that the book, by, uhm, Joanne Harrison?, is better... I have it lying around somewhere. *must read that*
                              T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                              --Agent M
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• I know that it said Carrie-Anne Moss was in Chocolat. Which means that Trinity from the Matrix was also in the third-sweetest romance of all time. Do you think she was that abused lady, whatsherface, who was abused by her husband, Sergei? I bet she was. Who else could she have been---OHHHHHHHH She was the lady with the son who kept running away to be with Juliette Binoche! She hung around the mayor a lot, and she was mean but turned good. What was her name?

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag

Comment

Working...
                                X