No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehehe! My collection of Ty Beanies has grown to 41 in the last couple of hours *loves the markets* I now have *lists them all* : Bearon (red and brown) Deutschland, Sakura II, Kilarney, Decade (blue), Libearty (minus tag), 2002 Holiday teddy, Fleece, Amber, Zip, Strut, Pinky (in both buddy and beanie), Jester, Fraidy, Carnation, Tooter, Pegasus, Charmer, Giraffiti, Vegas, Jimbo, Kookie, Mystique, Legs, Prickles, Fetch, Slowpoke, Courage, Wriggly, Spinner, Nuts, Jinglepup, Garfield, Arlene, Nermal, Lois, Odie, Pookie and Luca Its scary to think exactly how much i have spent on them ...

Amelia and I have been looking at the photo versions of Tamora Pierce books (POTS and SOTL) and freaking ourselves out... Amelia looks nearly exactly like the photo on the new edition of First Test and I look like the girl they used for the photos on the old versions of SOTL.... *is freaked out*

*regains composure* Anyways.... I'm sure all you guys are probably asleep at the moment, sos I have no one to talk to , I can't belive it there is no one online _at all_ so I will probably just go back to tidying my room now and plot a themesong for Gryphon...

Cyas all

Alla

Comment

• I don't suppose you can be the former Winged Defender from the end of High Wizardry. I visualise him as having feathery wings, not the butterfly/fairy type.

The local supermarket (or grocery store or whatever they're called in the US) had some Hallowe'en costumes back on display, including one called "Pretty Witch". I suppose witches used to be ugly, but post-Harry Potter and his friends, some aren't .
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• I went to a haunted house today. It was soooo scary but I had so much fun! Oops, gotta go, I'm at a friend's house and the food is ready....later...bye.
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Look. That bad PM hurt poor Gryphon's feelings. He won't join VGDawn.

Oh, look. He's running. He's a bad, guilty, PM.

[adds:]

Ooh, look, he tripped!

I'm having fun with this.

[Adds:]

Hehehehe.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• How I might look, if I joined VGDawn.

Or just if I wanted to defend myself from big scary kitties.

*sigh* I need a stylus on this computer . Drawing with a mouse is a pain.

Comment

• Thdunk!
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• *rolling on the floor laughing at Gryph beating up PM!!!*

Hehehe... are you guys still awake? or is it morning over there?

Comment

• *yawn* I gave up and went to bed about an hour before you posted, judging by the timestamp on your post.

Now it's morning (just about) and I'm awake. Retaliation is being planned against the karate cat.

Comment

• Heh. It was midnight for me, and 5am for PM.

PM:
                    Now it's morning (just about) and I'm awake. Retaliation is being planned against the karate cat.
                    *snort* It was morning when you went to bed.

First kitty is doing front kick, migari, and the second is doing hook kick. Miwashugari.

No need for retaliation if you just joined VGDawn!

I'm be coming home
                    just to be alone
                    Cuz I know you're not there, and i know that you don't care
                    I can hardly wait
                    to leave this place
                    no matter how hard i try
                    never satisfied
                    this is not a home, i think i'm better off alone
                    always dissapear
                    even when you're here
                    this is not my home, i think i'm better off alone
                    home home
                    this house is not a home
                    home home
                    this house is not a home

I love this song too. Wheeeeee! ((someone needs to take Yahoo! Launch away from me...))

-Home, Three Days Grace

Comment

• Gryph that was the funniest thing. PM tripped and fell! HAHAHAHAHA! *steals pop's legos* muahahahaha.
                      I'm seriously obsessed with wings now! I want the big PINK ones! They were so awesome! And I want the dragon ones too! *iz obsessed*

BUENOS DIAS! IT'S MORNING ALLA FOR ME NOW! SO GOOD NIGHT TO YOU!
                      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• Okay Z, we know what to get YOU for Christmas. . .*has mental image of giant toblerone carved to look like wings*

All the little PMs running from the giant kitty. . . I'm still laughing from that!

Joining VGDawn is on my to do list, which means it will happen anywhere from today to three or four years from now.
                        Also on my to do list is post all the little paper dolls I made on the candybar site. I have ten or so stored in Paint.

Comment

• Cannot resist. *pulls out tablet & stylus*

*scribble scribble*

Now to do a Z one...

[adds:]

Z the pink

Si, senorita! Buenos dias!

Comment

• Yayness! It's my wings! My wings are eating me oh no! I think I'm little because you don't know what I look like.

My favorite smiley

I'm gonna go psot on VGDAWN summore because it's so cool *winks at pops*

He's like humpty dumpty ready for the war...

Comment

• Z:
                              Yayness! It's my wings! My wings are eating me oh no! I think I'm little because you don't know what I look like.
                              Right on. And PM is only so big because I have something to go off of: his avie. And I hope he doesn't really look like that. What, it's just a head with legs and arms sticking out the side.

He had better not fall off the wall or all of the king's horses and all of the king's men will have to desert the war to put him back together again!

But... you are a pink shirt and blue jeans person, right? Hah, I'm close!

I need to read the war topic. Oh, scratch that. I need to read all three of the war topics. Nnnnnn

Comment

• OMG. I'm wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans right now. Great guess. I have long brown hair and light brown skin and brown eyes...yeah. There's a theme.

DON'T FALL OF THE WALL POPS! *cRIES*

Comment

Working...
                                X