No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol! That's so funny kk! Yes, *looks around* who did write it?
    And kk, again? HOw many times have you been off on your calender? *chuckles*
    So, here is a peace of randomness.
    My mom ran over a key which popped her tire. Her brand new... tire. *shkaes head*
    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

• I do wonder who wrote it.... Hmmm.... *feels like saying "If you wrote that entry, speak up now!" but decides against it*

Glede: Oh, I keep forgetting what day it is. And the virtual calendars I have are... temperamental...

Brand new tire? Oooh, not good... Heh, my dad did something like that, but not to a new tire. He tried to avoid a speed bump by driving to the side of it, and accidentally hit the curb, where there was a metal drainage thing sticking out... It was funny, if anything. But it was 90 degrees outside, in the summer, and we were all wearing fancy clothes, because it was right after church... And we had to wait for my dad to change to the spare tire... and we couldn't turn on the AC... sigh...

Haha...
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Originally posted by EricG1793 View Post
        KK: I did come across that, but I didn't read it thoroughly.... I agree, it's really amusing! Who wrote it (sounds like Kathy to me )?
        I'm flattered, but nope, not me. Garrett, maybe? I'd also hazard a guess that maybe it was Herself that done the deed. You guys keep forgetting that Diane Duane is one of the admins and is perfectly capable of authoring her own Error 401/404 custom pages.
        Last edited by Kathy Li; January 29, 2009, 09:41:25 PM.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• I have no idea.

I have no idea what has been happening because I haven't been able to come on lately. Has anyone missed my completely random colorful sentences? Don't tell me you didn't see this coming. I'm now going to give you another random sentence! YAY!!! C'mon cheer! Ok fine, don't then.

WHO LIKES WAFFLES WITH MAPLE SYRUP ? GREEN TUMBLEWEEDS WITH BLUE HAIR AND MAYONAISSE ARE AWESOME TOO !!!

I think that's the longest one I've ever done... YAY FOR RECORDS!!!

If you haven't noticed I'm hyper. I had two cans of cream soda, and no other sugar, so I don't know why...Oh well!!!

Even though hyperness gives the appearance of happiness, it's not always true. This is how I feel: especially because one of my friends, Haley, is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING!!! She loves horses, and I finally get the point of that smiley! Okay, maybe I'm going overboard just a little, but you get my point.

I think I'm done now. Dai everyone!

Comment

• Gwendi: ...

Haha, just two cans of cream soda? Uhhuh, I have no idea why you're on sugar high... ()

*chuckle* Heh, that's not exactly the meaning of that smiley, but, oh well... I've felt like that sometimes; my little sister is obsessed with horses, too...

I'm so happy right now! Why, I don't really know... I just am!

I finally cleared off my desk enough so that I could put my computer on it... before then, it had my pet leopard gecko's cage on it, but that got moved to the bay window. And I somehow have an actual office chair in my bedroom, with a back massager attached to it... so my room is very... relaxing.

And I successfully rescued some old fanfiction files out of the depths of the hard drive on my old computer... the one with only a floppy drive, and a CD drive that doesn't work... Well, somehow, I was able to get them onto my flash drive, so I'm happy!
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Gosh! I like don't come on for like a week and I had to read through like five or six pages... I have a headache now.

Garrett: My condolances...

Okay so I was reading through the pages... and I really can't remember a lot of what was said, except for the inaugeration (god I know I spelt that wrong). I missed it. Yup. I went to the bank and stuff... I had no school that day too! Ugh, I feel so dumb. Haha.

Um... what else... oh eowyngirl: Thanks!! I really hope we get out as soon as possible. Haha. Um, I still haven't gotten the letter. I kind of lost hope.

I got accepted to my back-up school!!! Hahaha. I shouldn't be this excited because I knew that I would end up getting accepted to that school but I still feel happy that I got accepted somewhere.

My interview date got moved... because we don't have enough money to go down there right now. So it's now officially on the 21st of Feb. It's the last day of interviews so there's no turning back now. I have to wait awhile to hear from that school and to hear from my other one as well. The waiting is very gruesome.

Oh! FIRST SEMESTER IS FINALLY OVER!!!!! I took my last final today. I only had one class to take the final in because it's like a midterm (it's a full year class) so I had to take it. But my other blocks (or classes) I got an A in so I didn't have to take my finals!!! I'm so happy that it's finally over. I really wanted to go into my second semester. But then again, I'm a little nostalgic because it's my last first semester ever (in my high school career). It's saddening... isn't it?

We were working on our senior quotes the other day... my friends and I were almost in tears reading one of the quotes. It was so true.

"I always knew that one day I would laugh that the times I cried; but I never knew that I would cry at the time I laughed"
              One of my friends ended up using that as part of her quote. I can't believe how fast my senior year is going by. I can't believe I'm going to be graduating in like five months! It's soo... unreal?? I don't know. I think it's finally hitting me... I just can't believe it. Haha. I keep saying that.

Ugh, and prom is coming up in a few months or so... I still can't find the right dress. I guess it's a Masquerade Ball. Which is what we wanted last year, but we had the stupid person in the prom committee who didn't want that. Anyway... I don't want to get a long gown type thing, because I got that last year... I kind of want the dress Bella wore in Twilight the movie. But I don't think it's prom dressy. Which kind of stinks. Haha.

Oh and I'm having friend problems... again. Can I ever get rid of the drama? Seriously? Haha. It stinks... again. And I don't know how to address it to her. I had a problem with her before and I decided to give her a second chance... not really one of my values but I missed hanging with her. And now she's back to the way she was when we stopped being friends. So not cool.

But I'm gaining another friend in the process I guess. I just went to the mall with her today. We had fun. I think we were shopping for like three hours! I could have probably done longer... but I think we both wanted to get to David's Bridal and Marry & Tux to look at prom dresses. Haha. I did have a fun time with her though, and I hope we get to do it more. We're going to be like in the same C & D block classes this second semester. I'm excited.

I don't really have much to say... Sorry if I didn't respond to anyone else's posts. I read them all believe me. I'll try to come on here more often.

Dai peeps.

Emi
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• I was writing up a post for this last night. Apparently it was closed. Sadness now I need to rewrite all that.

First off *hugs* to everyone who needs or wants one. This seems to have been very death heavy lately. Feel bad for all of you.

Yet I'm yet another one. The reason I haven't been posting is because of my grandfather's death and doing everything with my family and not falling behind in school. Or at least catching up when I am falling behind.

The funeral was Tuesday, wake Monday, death Thursday (before of course). I ended up having to leave the wake early because of getting a bad headache from the smoke on people around me. That was incredibly irritating. People don't seem to understand that I am in fact sensitive enough to smoke that it is possible for it to give me a migraine before others can smell it.

Am behind in school stuff. Mostly caught up yesterday. Can't figure out what to say here, I keep trying to write up a post and am not getting anything down. I think I'll just post this as its not nothing and I want to get back to posting and not hiding away.
                We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

• Tuttle: I'm so very sorry about your grandfather! *hugs*

So.... What else is going on that I can write about...

Umm... I got nothin.

Dai, all.
                  Last edited by kk; June 19, 2014, 01:54:33 PM.
                  Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Garrett: I'm sorry I never properly said this, but my best wishes to you, family, and of course, Judy. There's now one more spot in Timeheart filled in. Make that two. Tuttle, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather. My grandparents mean a lot to me, giving me advice and just being impartial listeners. I'm guessing your grandfather was like that, too, so he left doing good for you, which he'll be happy about.
                    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

• Well, my laptop's broken. Has been for quite a while. I'm on an iPod touch. Great device - but it messes up my typing. And, as some of you have cause to know - I don't need the help.
                      Still, I'm willing to watch my typing if it means I can post here again. (Yeah for lucky coincidences in checking in today. And I've been getting reused to large forums so I should me calming down on the posting riiiight about... Now.
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• *tacklehuggles*

Dragon Writer *cough*YR*cough*: *tacklehuggles* You're baaaack! Heheh... I know... I said that already... But I'm hyper! And... wondering why you disappeared for so long...

And wondering why you're not using your old account... hmmmm....

All the same, it's very good to have you back!

Ha, I know, I'm just as insane as ever... There are some things that Time just cannot change...

So what'cha been up to?
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Originally posted by kk View Post
                          Wow! I just found something very amusing...

I know that the old forums are shut down, but go to that address anyways... I noticed that the "Not Found" page is not in any way a normal one!
                          Oh, she's been using that one for a while. :-)

http://blog.donnael.com/2004/05/ok-i...orite-404-page

There's another good 404 over at DammitJa.net. :-)
                          "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Originally posted by kk View Post
                            Dragon Writer *cough*YR*cough*: *tacklehuggles* You're baaaack! Heheh... I know... I said that already... But I'm hyper! And... wondering why you disappeared for so long...

And wondering why you're not using your old account... hmmmm....

All the same, it's very good to have you back!

Ha, I know, I'm just as insane as ever... There are some things that Time just cannot change...

So what'cha been up to?

Couldn't sign in under it. Figured it got eradicated with the site.

I moved to Nevada (did I forget to mention that part?) Away from a public library, I couldn't go to the site without staying after school finally made myself do just that, only to find a new site.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Wow...

Ask Lee, there should have been a way to reset your password... All of the passwords got deleted when the new site came up.

Garrett: Ahaha... Now that's creativity at work! Or... just someone with way too much time on their hands...
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• That explains it... Still, I'll probably keep the username if possible - I LIKE it.

Comment

Working...
                                X