Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahahaha! I am going to see Twilight, TODAY! I'm so excited! Haha, I guess I just hope the theatre isn't sold out...hmmm...

I'm going with my mom...

She's only read up to chapter 13 of Twilight, after that she declared that it was 'too romantic for a 14 year old to read.' I think that's pathetic...I mean, she said that she basically wished I hadn't read them! Uggg...'

And I got a free Twilight poster in a magazine my mom gets! *squee*
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Originally posted by wizy123:
      favorite charatcter in all the books... Edwards mother.... she is like... wow.... can be scary but isnt... and for some horrible reason i cannt rember her name... i just know it starts "reme..." oh well...
      Actually, her name is Esme, but I am just a Twilight loving freak, so it's ok if you don't know that...Seriously, I even made my own guild on World of Warcraft and named it "Twilight lovers" I know, i am sooooo obsessed!

Comment

• Hey fellow Twilight fanatics. I just finished New Moon today. I read both Twilight and New Moon in three days I was so sucked into the plots. Now I have to wait until Tuesday to get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Plus, I can't see the movie until next week, and only if some of my friends go with me. Mothers...

kk, your mother says its too romantic? I'm 11 and can deal with it! That is pathetic. Well, now that I've read the books, I can understand your avitar... Vampires playing baseball...
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• I saw the movie on Friday. I LOVED it. It was the first time that I have seen a movie on the day that it was released.

I will not say anything about it because I know that most people have not seen it yet.
          Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Zirsta: Yeah, I know! She says that "Fourteen-yr-olds should not read romance novels!"

I started reading romance novels when I was 10, personally...I don't know why she thinks they're so inappropriate! I'm not letting her read the 2nd or 3rd books...heh...

Twilight movie was amazing! I liked it, anyways... Jasper and Emmett were awesome...heh...
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Just a suggestion, but if you guys want to discuss the movie, you could always start a thread called "Twilight Movie (Spoilers!)" so that anybody who doesn't want to get caught in the spoilery crossfire can skip it. And you won't have to do the whiteout thing.
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Well, kk, now I've read most of Breaking Dawn, I can sort of see where she might be coming from. But saying you shouldn't read the is a bit much... I still can.

The first three are great, but the fourth is sort of a let down.
                "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Okay, first off... *sets up shield to block anything and everything up to and including enraged fans*

Okay. Now that that's out of the way...

I haven't even READ the books, and they're already making me cringe.

Yeah. See why I set up the shield? I can already hear the horde of Edward fangirls charging my way to lynch me.

AS I've tried to explain, over and over, to my lovable but sometimes dense friend over there *gestures to YR*, I. Do. Not. Like. Vampires.

>.< And vampires in a romance just make me want to scream.

HOWEVER...

I am borrowing the book from the library. Just to see why all you crazy people like it.
                  "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                  Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• Uh-oh...

Mousey, I really wouldn't do that if I were you. You want to be as insane as the rest of us?

Besides, as my wife says, "My sparkly vampire [Spike] is cooler than yours." :-)
                    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Hmm...

Yeah, I do want to be as insane as you people. You're the good kind of insane.

... At least, I think you are. :P
                      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• Mousey, I really wouldn't do that if I were you. You want to be as insane as the rest of us?

Besides, as my wife says, "My sparkly vampire [Spike] is cooler than yours." :-)
                        Hahaha Garrett!! That's funny.

As for Mousey, if you really want to join our insanity by all means... read the books.

And I would like to say, I didn't like vampires before reading this series. Except for Spike... but he's a different story. Haha.
                        Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                        Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                        It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                        Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Originally posted by Emi View Post
                          Hahaha Garrett!! That's funny.

As for Mousey, if you really want to join our insanity by all means... read the books.

And I would like to say, I didn't like vampires before reading this series. Except for Spike... but he's a different story. Haha.
                          I agree with everything you said Emi.

Vampires are awesome!!! I am now obsessed, even though I wasn't a big fan of vampires before Twilight. Do you mean Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer? If you do, I agree. If not, I have no idea what you're talking about.
                          Last edited by Gwendi; December 9, 2008, 07:21:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mousey View Post
                            Hmm...

Yeah, I do want to be as insane as you people. You're the good kind of insane.

... At least, I think you are. :P
                            Of course we're good insane people. Being insane over books doesn't corrupt your mind like being insane over other thins. *glares at brother playing Halo*

Besides, at least we're happy, not miserable because we haven't found Twilight to obsess over. One of my friends' sisters are hiding it from her right now...

Comment

• Bwahaha! Insanity....Join us all, Mousey! Learn why our insanity is a good thing! Haha. Anyways...

I got a friend of mine to read Twilight...and she likes it a lot...It's awesome!

And, a friend of mine got me an early Christmas present! A bunch of pins with Twilight characters on them! *is happy* I pinned them all over my messenger bag...it looks vamptastic...
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I am going to read them
                                Last edited by Lee Enfield-Burke; December 9, 2008, 05:52:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X