Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The newest trailer...Wow, I can't find words to descibe it.

I have seen each trailer and they keep improving, from the first to the next and so on.
    Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• oh no no no... the movie going to be horrible... probobly not not plot wise... for a movie its fairly easy to follow... (more so than harry potter) but the characters are horrible... they chose the wrong people... and am i the only one who notices that bella is the most pretty out of everyone... even the vamps... but whats funny is the fact that all the HARD core readers that i know dont want to read it... especially the ones who have seen eragon and read it too... lol they killed it...
      the movie looks too animated... but i cannt wait to see what they have done with the meadow scene... im going to be thourougtly pissed if they destroy it...
      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• BWAHAHA! I'm watching the movie "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl," in which one of the main actors is Taylor Lautner! haha... This is so funny...this is just from 2005...

But Taylor Lautner as Sharkboy? Hilarious! I'm laughing so hard picturing Jacob wearing that costume...
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Oh my gosh, it has been so long since I've seen that! It's the same actor? Wow... Everyone I know, including myself, thinks that Jacob is too ugly in the movie, and that they should've picked a better actor. No offense to any Jacob fans...

Comment

• I think they did a pretty good job with the casting, with the exception of maybe one person. I will wait to say who until I have seen the movie.

By the way, only six days left!
            Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Ohmygosh. Haha. I think the chose all the right actors. I've seen some clips of the movie and they all are perfect. I can't wait for FRIDAY. Haha.

Anyone watch Spoilers last night on MTV? They showed a clip.
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• wizy, that's actually not incorrect -- Bella is supposed to be good-looking, she's just so used to being clumsy that she doesn't think she is. Therefore, she doesn't act like she is, which is a big part of attractiveness, imho.

And a random link I found today that I thought you all might appreciate: http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/11/10/president-elect-ob...dward-or-team-jacob/

(And the picture that pointed out that link in the first place: http://community.livejournal.com/lolobama/122478.html)
                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• I always thought of Bella as being pretty, but not being able to see that herself. I really like the actors that they have cast, I think it will be a good movie. I have tickets to see it after classes on friday, can't wait!
                  "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

• And a random link I found today that I thought you all might appreciate: http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/11/10/president-elect-ob...dward-or-team-jacob/
                    You . Are. Kidding. Me.
                    My mother just started Twilight, I can't wait to tell her this!
                    For once, she is reading something that everyone else is reading too!
                    Last thing she read was a fictational novel called" A Short Hitory Of Tractors in Ukraine"
                    http://www.complete-review.com/revie...b/lewyckam.htm.
                    edited to fix borked tag - gf
                    “I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”
                    -Groucho Marx

Comment

• what the heck... go obama... lol... who would hav thunk it... although it does make sence... oh well.. lol

tweaked for content filter - gf
                      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• BWAHA! Obama reads Twilight? LOL...wow...That's so amazing! I find that amuzing, actually...

Haha...

I like the characters they picked out for the movie, they were awesome! Alice is still my favorite, tho. Her hair...I love it! :P
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Oh. My. God. Obama?!? Haha. That's so funny. I would have never thought...

So I'm teaching myself to play some of Bella's lullaby (by ear) and I got some of the beginning down. I can't wait for the sheet music to come out now.

I love ALICE. Haha. She and Emmett are my favourite vampires!!!
                          Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                          Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                          It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                          Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• OMG Obama read Twilight?!?! that's so awesome! and Alice is totally my favorite vampire, cuz i totally look like her, and she's just plain awesome! If anyone wanted to see my view, I just made a video about it. Either look up twilight randomness 42 on youtube or go to the following web address...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbiFJyFDtTQ

it's partially about twilight, so if you want to skip all the randomness and idiocy about me before it, go to like 45-50 seconds into it...

okay, so... TWILIGHT'S AWESOME!!! I <3 42

Comment

• I'm going to see Twilight on Friday after swim team practice. I'm sooo excited!

Emi - That's so cool that you are teaching yourself how to play Bella's lullaby and that you can do it by ear.

Comment

• emi: thats so awsome... i have only heard about 10 seconds of the lullaby... but im going to either buy the CD or have a friend who already bought it burn it for me... lol....
                                im so excited... im going to see it next week... i wanted to see it on sat. but i am totally broke....
                                favorite charatcter in all the books... Edwards mother.... she is like... wow.... can be scary but isnt... and for some horrible reason i cannt rember her name... i just know it starts "reme..." oh well...
                                hope you all have a good weekend!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X