Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

As stated in title...Anyone read them.... Very good books.....EDWARD!!! *collects self* Sorry.
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

I know!! I love Edward & Bella!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Tink!! I'm hyperactive Tink rox! it says it all. </span>

Comment

I LOVE those books. They're on my "Favorites" shelf next to the YW books.

Comment

I've never heard of them? what are they about? and who the heck is EDWARD? if you can answer any of these questions, and have any wish whatsoever to do so, please do...if not...DRAT! *goes away in a puff of smoke muttering foiled again*
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Edward is of course only the hottest vampire ever to exist in fantasy. The books are AMAZING, read them. They're by Stephanie Meyer. *drools of Edward* He's beautiful. I want him. Mine.
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          I promise not to funfun anymore
          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Yes Edward! *Nasa and Cress both drool over Edward*

And if you don't know Edward, you life has no vampires in it..... EDWARD!!!!!
            ---------------------------
            I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

I love those books. I can't wait until Eclipse comes out (I think that's the name of the next one). But I don't think it's coming out for a while. Like, over a year, since New Moon just came out a few months ago. But yeah. I think that I should make Stephenie Meyer come here and I'll throw a huge I-Love-Edward party like they did in Forks!
              --I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Ever since maybe a week or so ago, suddenly everyone (here and in "real life" XD) is raving about those books, especially New Moon, which seems to be a favorite. I'm a little doubtful, though; all the vampire serieses (sp?) I've read have turned out pretty crappy. I guess this is one of those amazing exceptions.

-peri

Comment

I rather like vampire books...but anyway, I liked Twilight better. New Moon has this serious lack of Edward. OOh and there's this one called...Midnight Sun I think that's coming out and it's Twilight from Edward's perspective. I want it SOOO much. Eep.

Comment

Ahh! I love both those books! I have own them both. I just read New Moon about a week ago.I stayed up all night reading it. Last I heared the next book should be out sometime with in the next year,though I could be wrong. As far as the newest book lacking Edward,it wasn't such a bad fact.I heared he was coming back in the end and I was the edge trembleing just wait for what was next. As far as vampire books I can't remember the last time a book had drawen me in so deep. I could NOT put the book down.It was just wow! I'm so going to preorder the next one.Sadly I heared that one is the last in the set,I hope what i heared is wrong,those books rocks my socks off.

Comment

Just to let you all know:

Cress is right about Midnight Sun, but it's not coming out for a while.
                      Eclipse is the next book in the series and it's NOT the last one. Stepenie Meyer has already started writing book four and Eclipse is set to come out in about a year.

Have you noticed how obsessed I am yet? I REALLY love these books!

Comment

I luuuuuurve them too.
                        And as for Edward in New Moon...I still liked it, it's just part of the fun for me is the Edward factor. I was almost dying because one of my friends TOLD me part of what would happen and then people kept interrupting me right when he was about to show up. I almost died.
                        If you like these ones I think you should try Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. She's really good.

de-filtered name--gf

Comment

Cress your right Amelia is really cool. I love her books Hawk Song and Snakecharm.Falcan Dance and Wolf Cry the next two on the set were ok but nowhere as good as the first two.

Comment

I adore those books to no end. I'm usually not a fan of vampire books, but as Stephenie says, this is a book for people who don't like vampire books. The writing is incredible, and I can't wait for Eclipse. (Only eleven more months...*sob* Why are publishers so slow? 'S the same with A Wizard of Mars.)
                            ------------------------------

Et meme si la route est bien longue a la fin,
                            Et meme si la doute nous fait serrer les poings
                            L'amour nous rassure, brise les murs d'incertitude...

Comment

Maybe i'll read it...i mean, i don't have NEARLY enough books to read this year...only fourty five books, series, and authors...*is being utterly serious* which would shock most of my school, but no one here i don't think...but i'm saying it anyway since it could be taken as sarcasm otherwise...And yeah...It'll never last me the year...which is why i'm adding more.
                              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                              X