Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was sad about that too...I read the chapters yesterday as well. Amazing...except she ended before the chapters I really wanted! (aka Edward's questioning of Bella, and the meadow scene.)

Hopefully Stephenie will change her mind about finishing it, given time to cool off? I'd be pretty mad about it too, if my book got leaked on the internet, but also, I'd still want to finish it and let the diehard fans read it.

I really liked knowing what was going on in Edward's head...I want a hard copy of it, so we'll have to hope that she'll change her mind and go ahead with finishing the book.

Comment

• I wanted to read about the twenty questions too!! And the meadow scene and when they first kissed... I wanted to read when he first brings her to his house to meet his family and hear what they are thinking the whole time... Ugh, I really hope she changes her mind.
      Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
      Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• I really hope she finishes it...I'm not sure I want to read the chapters until they're published.

Comment

• I read it and it was so good! It was so cool to be able to see Edward's side of the story. I really hope that she decides to finish it; it didn't get to a lot of the good stuff yet. I really wanted to read about when she goes to meet his family and the ending.
          Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• Hey, has anyone here heard of The Bella Cullen Project? Or maybe the Bella Rocks group? They do music based on the Twilight books...it's pretty awesome...

My favorite songs from The Bella Cullen Project are "Switzerland" and "Bella's Lullaby," whereas my favorite songs from the Bella Rocks group are, "What's Up with These Forks Boys," and "It's All About Alice." They're really funny songs!
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Yeah, I've heard of The Bella Cullen Project, just not the Bella Rocks group. What type of music do they sing?
              Shoot for the moon. If you miss, at least you'll be among the stars. ~ Les Brown

Comment

• See for yourself!

Bella Rocks Group's MySpace page

The Bella Cullen Project's MySpace page

The Bella Rocks Group does rock, mostly. They have an album now, called, "Diary of a Forks Girl." The songs are really good, I like them.
                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• My sister is making me read these. One of my friends said they might be too girl-oriented, but another said "go for it" so I will...when I get ahold of Twilight, that is.
                  "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

• Thanks kk! I liked it.

I'm going to have to look into getting their music.

Comment

• mysss: Go in to that book with an open mind. I didn't think I'd like it until I actually read it myself. Haha.

Guys, I made an Alphabet poem for English about Breaking Dawn... is that really sad? I don't want to post it on here cuz I don't want to have spoliers... but... if you want to read it PM me. Haha.

EDIT: So, I decided to write another poem for English, but I still kept my BD poem just for laughs... I'm thinking about posting it on Fanfiction.
                      Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                      It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Comment

• Is anyone else upset about what has happened with Midnight Sun?

I was overly upset that it happened and she stopped writing it indefinitely.

She has posted what was leaked on her web page and i have read it. It is supper good. I do believe that i like Edwards point of view better then Bella's.

Anyone with me on that?
                        I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• Neets wanna B: It hard to decide which point of view I like more. Each one pervides a completely different and equally interesting perspective on the events in the story.

With Edward's, you find out what the other characters think about the event, in addition to finding out what his reaction were. With Bella's you get a look into the only mind that Edward can't read and a feeling for her side of the events.

The reason Edward's seemed more interesting to me at first is because it's new and unfinished.

Comment

• http://www.forksforum.com/twilighters

Save Fork's High School!!

In regards to NeetsWannaB: I was thoroughly distraught when I found out. I read it as well, and it was wicked good.

I agree with Mona, both sides has it's good points... it's really hard to choose which I like the most...

But Eddie's POV was a good change.

Comment

• I'm almost done with Twilight and got it yesterday. I know, I've gotten a late start on it compared to...well...apparently everyone on this forum. I finally understand the your logo kk!

Comment

• Gwendi: Haha, I know, right? It took me a while. I hadn't read Twilight, and I saw the icon on another website, and completely forgot about it. Then, I read Twilight, and later that day, remembered the icon, and went googling for it... I'm glad I found it, though. It's awesome...

Twilight the Movie! I'm so excited... *fangirlish scream!* I cannot wait! *hyperness*
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X