Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love isn't always about what's good for you, and what you need. If it was, she wouldn't love either of them- Edward has to fight against his instincts every day, just to not kill her, and Jacob is so violitile, he could change and mangle her body in three seconds flat without ever meaning too. At least she'll be SAFE one day with Edward.
    ANd when it comes down to it, she loves Edward more. A time without Edward throws her into darkness, basically turns her into a vegetable. A time without Jacob makes her sad, but still...
    And how do we KNOW he didn't imprint, once he became a werewolf? Just because he said he didn't, doesn't make it true. The imprinting would actually STOP him from telling Bella, because it would force her to choose him, becaus of his condition. She wouldn't be able to bring herself to say no. (All of this i discussed with someone else, who squashed all my arguments like this) Kimi also pointed out the fact that she was CONSTANTLY in Jacob's thoughts, such as might happen if he had imprinted.
    Though, i'd like to point out, in the long run, Jacob and Bella would get hurt. Either Jacob would loose control, one day, and hate himself for all eternity, or there's the whole not aging thing. WIth Edward, she can cease to age same as him. With Bella, she will age, before he can, and it will be her worst nightmare, every day, wondering if he will leave her as she grows older. And it will be his worst nightmare, once she dies and he is still healthy, and strong. And if he HASN"T imprinted on her, it'll hurt them all the more if, after she chooses him, he imprints and goes off with someone else.
    I don'tt hink you can really have the oppinion that Jacob hasn't imprinted on Bella, and still believe that they are best together, because that would mean that his true soulmate is somewhere else. And it would also meant here's a very good chne of him leaving her.
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• let me get something strait. stephanie meyers has said: "While many of you want Jacob to imprint on Bella it will never happen." kay people, that her exact words from a book signing she did. i was there so i know. moving past this now.
      -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
      Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
      http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

• Yes, I do realise that Bella/Jacob isn't possible, and that Jacob didn't imprint on her because I read it from Stephenie Meyer, but I like being difficult and prefer it over Bella/Edward. Sorry if I sound short and/or rude, but I'm not trying to be.
        I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
        Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
        ~Book junkie~

Comment

• Hasn't anyone noticed that he's probably going to Imprint on Leah and visa versa? Once he gets back that is....Not that I like that idea Leah's a total B**** and should die but that's not the point here. If vampires could Imprint Edward would have on Bella because that's the way it's supposed to be. But I still love Jacob, he's my fuzzy idiot of a wolf!! XD

Originally posted by christmas:
          She'll still be alive, but she won't be Jacob's Bella.
          Yeah, but he's not Bella's Jacob anymore either, as she's been saying all of Eclipse and some of New Moon. There's stupid b-terd Jake the bitter werewolf and then there's her sweet innocent Jake who just wants to joke around and have fun.

JPW
          Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the Universe together

Comment

• *is happy that Jacob won't imprint on Bella* i think she should be with Edward, and i think him imprinting would make that a lot harder. Knowing that Jacob could have no one else but her, would make Bella feel extreamly guilty.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Okay, so I just finished reading Eclipse. Slightly annoyed. I wanted to read about the wedding!!! And the whole changing her. I hope there's going to be another book about that... I really do.

*Is a little confused about the Epilogue* Jacob Black is gone?

Oh and I really think that "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Aparatus is a good song for this series.
              Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
              Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
              It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
              Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• No guarantee he'll be back, either. THe point is, he's hurt, and he can't take it any more, so he's run off as a wolf to escape the problems of being a human....not that he can run from something like that, but he sure can try. There will be more books, and chances are they'll show us something of what happens to Bella. We still don't know what abbility she gains, after all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi-Pirate-Wizard:
                  Hasn't anyone noticed that he's probably going to Imprint on Leah and visa versa?
                  There's no way he's going to imprint on Leah. Stephenie said that you imprint on a person the first time you see them after becoming a werewolf. Therefore, jacob can never imprint on Bella, or Leah, or on anyone he's met thus far. However, he might imprint on someone new to the series.

Interesting idea: What if a werewolf imprinted on a vampire?
                  Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• Christmas: Interesting idea: What if a werewolf imprinted on a vampire?
                    Actually I'm reading a fanfic where that happens. Can't recall what it's called but yeah. I really hope Jacob does imprint on someone though.
                    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• ive read those theres a new one out called eclipse it came out last summer she coming out with another in a couple months heres the url for her website Link
                      ---
                      There Also making Twilight into a movie heres the link you ahve to go to pre-production tab to see it.twilight movie

[edited to consolidate double-post. --kli]

Comment

• werewolf, and vampire...Interesting idea.
                        *looks forward to breaking dawn*
                        And i hope Jacob will imprint also. He deserves a bit of happiness, and since he can't have Bella (NEVER!) he deserves to find someone else.

Comment

• So, I've finally given in and followed the craze....And read the three books in pretty much three days.

Edward Cullen, I love you!!

(And Jacob isn't too far behind)

Okay, so, catching up....

First: Does anyone have any information on the fourth book? I heard rumors that it was Twilight from Edward's p.o.v......but I'm not too sure.

Second: Poor, poor Jacob. I think he actually imprinted on Bella. That would explain the visions Bella has of them together, and how comfortable she always, _always_ is with him. The problem is, Edward isn't really supposed to be alive, which sort of ruins things, even if they are true loves.

It's very interesting, isn't it? Brings up some interesting questions....^^

But that's pretty much it for now. I'll think of some more to discuss later...^^
                          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• The fourth book is called Breaking Dawn. It is an actual new story, not twilight from edwards pov. However, Stephenie is writing Twilight from Edward's pov. You can find out everything there is to know about the books at stephenie's website: here or at the twilight lexicon: here

Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. If he had, then the part in New Moon, the first time he sees her after he becomes a werewolf, it would have been completely different. He wouldn't have had to hurt her the way he did, he could have told her everything. But he didn't imprint on her, so they obviously aren't soulmates. They could proably be happy together, but it wouldn't be the same as imprinting...
                            Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• And we've already discussed the possibility of him hiding it. Meyer said he never has, and he never will, imprint on her. ANd i'm glad of it since, as i keep on saying, Bella can't live without Jacob, and she certainly wouldn't feel right leaving Jacob if she knew that he could never stop loving her, and move on, while, in her mind, Edward has centuries to find someone he loves. Jacob does too, but the imprinting makes it a little bit harder.
                              Him imprinting on her would just bring them all even MORE pain.

Comment

• I've actually seriously thought about writing a fic about a werewolf Imprinting on someone who is later turned into a vampire. What would happen then anyways?
                                Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the Universe together

Comment

Working...
                                X