Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't congradulate me quite yet! they still havne't even commited a copy first. and that's too bad...but i don't think i'd have toime either. :P i mean, maybe with scanner, but still...would take forever. and i'm going to let kimi read it first once i finaly DO have it most likely...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• *SQUEEE!!!!!!* Movie News! They have a director and a writer!!!! I'm so excited! But then, I would be sad if they messed up the script at all....but I doubt Stephenie Meyer would let them. AHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!
      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• yay i finally got it on hold. my horrible library has it. im 18 in line but at least im in line right? oh well. so it will be illigal but at least you had fun doing it.... movie yay cannt wait
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• I've been thinking about reading the books. They look interesting. But that's only if I can find the time to read anything period with all of the homework I got this week. *grumbles*
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• You really should read them, spyells. They aare soooo good. And really, they don't take long to read. If you give yourself a saturday afternoon, you'll finish it really fast, because they just read that way.

And I totally sympathize with you about the whole homework thing. I've got two ap classes and two honors classes. I think I'm gonna die from homework overload......
            Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• wait...THEIR MAKING A MOVIE? *Missed that* this is what i get to trying to avoid spoilers earlier by avoiding the topic...*Can't wait* and they BETTER not mess it up! *would be horrified* they better do a good job. *edits out all the rambles* i hope they find good people for the vampires...*has been told they can simply use computers to create the perfectness of form their supposed to have, but still...* edward in particular would be noticable if they messed up, considering how many girls have fallen in love with his description. :P but any mess up would most likely be noticed...i mean, the books practically the next harry potter at this point (though with less publicity) when the waiting list for it is STILL over a hundred, and CLIMBING rather then falling. (i think)

*jumps into last post by me for quick entry* I GOT IT! I GOT IT! *Cheers* i let kimi read it first, but i'll have it by tongith probably...*Cheers* anyways, had to let it be known. :P
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• OMG i finally got the third book! YES omg im sooo haappy but i cannt start reading it till i finish the book im reading right now... but im soo happy i cannt wait i must go finish my book right now... dont let me type another word make me read....
                its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• *blocks your posting ability so that you have no choice but to read* hapy now? :P i could also tie you up, and get you an automatic page turner, if you want, but it might go a bit fast....Now READ! i wanna talk to someone on the forums about the book since i've finished t! don't know what i'll say yet, but i'm sure there'es something to talk about. :P

Comment

• You finished it? Yay for YR!!!!!! Now I have someone new to talk about it with! Yay!

Comment

• [pulls out netiquette soapbox again].

One-liners? Content? Is this discussion everybody can get in on? Is this a wise way to be spending DD's pennies? Is your sig longer than your post? How on-topic are you with regards to YW?

Just saying. It may be time to take a refresher course on the Board FAQ, guys. Thanks.

----

BTW, I noticed that the Eclipse hardcover was on sale at my local Costco, just in case anybody needed to save some pennies. Target has it, too, but I think Costco has the lowest price so far.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• Most of the things you pointed out i agree with. Though it should be pointed out that it is utterly and toatally impossible (as is this keyboard, which just switched the y and z keyes!) to stay on topic with this topic, and still remain on topic with the WY forum...
                        and i finished it quite a bit ago...i thought (Tries to find the keu for quoatation marks through now scrambled kezboard) (i know i made the spelling mistake, i[m letting it staz to make the point! zou know what? i give up! i[ll let the spelling mistakes staz. *grumbles proffuselez* anzwazs, i thought i[d posted that alreadz. *hopes this goes awaz when i leave this topic*

Comment

• i'm sorry, i've been so busy, but i'm back now! i finished it the day it came out. stayed up till one in the morning reading it. started at four-ish and didn't set it down till i got finished with it. Harry Potter took me less time, geez. okay so it wasn't exactly the day it came out but still. now, of course i have no one to talk to about it, besides you guys. i feel so alone in this world!
                          -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
                          Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
                          http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

• OMFG i got the book YEESSS and i read it it wass soo beautiful. *cries in happiness* it was soo good... im soohappy i cannt wait till the next book i am in totall anticipation... *dancing* its soo perfect

Comment

• don't worry! we're available for talking as long as you need us. ANd it WAS a great book, huh wizzy? i wonder what will happen with jakeup...and what abilities bella will have. and how the wedding will go! how's charlie taking all of this?

Comment

• charlie... got to love him all he wants is his daughtor to have a good life and she wants to end it... god i feel major sympathy for the man...

well abilitys... maby she would have the ability to control minds and be able to hid from prying ones.... or astral projection...hmm

the wedding now that would be a fun thing to watch... i think i will cry thought the whole thing... its going to be soo happpy and i wonder who is going to come the mom of course (i love her) charlie... Jacob would not want to miss it i hope. *sigh* too much to hope for all at once...

Comment

Working...
                                X