Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought up a really wierd theory. well not wierd. my friends are just wierd. anyway. my theory (i don't know if it's really a spoiler, but everyone knows about vampires and werewolfs right?): Bella's mom is a vampire and someone else related to her, on her dad's side probably, is a werewolf. it does sound a little wierd, doesn't it?
    -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
    Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
    http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

Hehe...I was at my Border's yesterday, since I was out there anyway, and I was looking at books of course (duh!) and saw they had the New Moon Special Edition already. So, since I already own a copy of New Moon, and am not going to buy another copy just for the excerpt (and the free tattoos ) I pulled out a copy and read the Eclipse excerpt. They talk a lot about college in it. It was almost like I was reading a conversation between myself and my mother, except my mom doesn't want me to go to college in Alaska. Anyway...I'm just giving a heads up that it's out there early, if you feel the need to rush out to Border's and buy it (or stand in the aisle reading the excerpt. )

Comment

i just read it and am waiting to read new moon i think its going to be really good. but how many books are they going to make..
        you know they might make a really good movie too
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

I believe it's MTV that bought the rights to buy the rights to mke a movie (or something like that) but you're right, they would make an awesome movie...

only 63 more days until Eclipse!!!
          Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

*finally gets around to requesting these books from library* as if i don't have neough at home already...except there's no such THING as enough books, so i guess i'm in the clear. *grins* now, if you'll excuse me, i must go post elsewhere so i can dive into more books...(and i'll be here again once i finish reading the book!)
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

omg i love Stephenie Meyer. My bffl told me to check out Twilight and i read it and fell in love. Me and here have a thing for reading about Vampires. I am goin to start reading New Moon as soon as i finish reading W@W!!!

Comment

how many books are going to be made???? ummmm i have put the second book on hold and im 10th in line... can you belive that i mean its horrible *cries* ohh well but the books have a great mixture of fantacy and reality i love it
                its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

i hate being tenth in line...though i've had worse. (like being somewhere in a line with twenty...or having about ten, with only ONE copy available for requesting in all of queens, and EVERYONE able to check it out for up to three weeks....ah well. I got twilight out of the library, FINALLY! *cheers*
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

im happy for you byut we have three copys and two of them were lost.... it gives me a head ache... but still how many books are going to be made

Comment

Right now, there are four set (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn) and she is also writing Twilight from Edward's POV, entitled Midnight Sun. There's more information on her site stepheniemeyer.com and on twilightlexicon.com, which is a fansite.
                      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

i FINALLY finished reading the first book. (it didn't take me that long, but he person who read it before me blew through it in four hours, she got so interested in it...) and it was GREAT. the ending has managed to infuriate BOTH of us however...so dad's agreed to buy the second book rather then making me wait for twenty four other people to read it, each with three weeks to hold onto it...

Comment

a suggestion, yr: read it twice before you pass judgement. it will be a much easier read the second time around, because *spoiler*<span class="ev_code_WHITE">you already know that Edward is going to come back, and you're not flipping through to the end to see if he comes back like i did</span>

Comment

i'm not passing judegment...i love the book. It's just that i hate not knowing what's going to happen...<span class="ev_code_WHITE">did he change her, did he not? Is he going to try to change her and kill her? </span>It's ANNOYING. *Grumbles* thankfully dad's buying the book, because otherwise there'd be a twenty three person waiting list...and i've got everyone but him in the house hooked on the series already. *grins* great way to get a book, it seems...

Comment

actually, i was talking about new moon...
                              but no<span class="ev_code_WHITE">he hasn't changed her yet</span> i'm hoping for it in eclipse though...

Comment

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">he hasn't?</span> ack! why did i read that! stupid readers digest makes it vissible, and i can never resist reading anything that passes my eyes, it seems...(even would i should. :P) though for life or death, i suppose i could...anyways, it's good to know. at the rate the book lines moving though, i might get it from the library before dad ever buys it! i'm already down to number seventeen

Comment

Working...
                                X