Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPW: I don't know.. but that is a good question. So far that fic I was talking about has only got to where he tells her that he's imprinted on a vampire....

Mel, the book your talking about is called Midnight Sun. She actually has the first chapter put up on her site. It's really neat.

I really want to go to Forks....
    Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
    Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
    It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
    Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• There IS a fanfic, someone said, with a werewolf imprinting on a vampire. Currently, i have a book by a different author, from the library, talking about the offspring of a vampire and a werewolf...All i know is, it would be interesting. Though their might be some problems with other vampires, and werewolves, particullarly if it wasn't one of the GOOD vampires.
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• It would be kind of like Romeo and Juliet...they're in love, but they can never truly be together....how sad....
        Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• Ahh, gratias tibi!!

Emi: I actually just read that! I really like it, even if it is a bit rough around the edges, :P

Christmas: point taken. I'm sorry, I'm still very new to the books, and have only read Twilight twice, and the other two once (very quickly, might I add), so I have a tendency to forget details, as well as to form hypothosees that aren't backed up by facts that I obviously can't remember, :PP

Hm. Jacob. Fourth book. So, there's still hope for him then? Excellent... I want to see Jacob happy. Of course, it would be wonderfully poetic for him to be the loner, but still--to see Jacob so bitter would hurt

Oh, and I apologize -- I was too lazy to read any previous posts, Well, that's what I get, haha. *reads posts now*

As to Robert Pattinson... I'm a little bit iffish. I didn't like him at all in HP, but then again, I think I just don't like _him_. I'm thinking, though, he _might_, and that's a big might from me, if you saw me when I first found out,

*watches video*

... I stand corrected.

He will be a very good Edward.

But if he messes it up...*threatening glare*

XD I'm such a dork!

Okay, now this comment goes back a bit.
          crazy_bookworm:
          I think that Jacob would be healthier for her. I think she's more natural with Jacob than she is with Edward: she feels like she needs to be more mature with Edward when she needs to act like a little kid every once in a while like she can with Jacob.
          Isn't that sort of the point, though? Edward is the best for her-- she needs a protector, she needs someone to help her be who she really can be. Jacob is good for her, too. Sometimes she needs to loosen up, she's only human! (Pun intended, :P) She needs to have fun, and Jacob's the guy to go have fun with. He's a great friend, the best of friends. But, he's not healthy as something more, I think.

Besides, as YR said, she simply loves Edward more.

I think that's all for now on the subject. More thinking soon, but after midterms + concert...too busy till then!
          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• I can't wait till Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun come out. 'Till then, I must content myself with fanfics... I think that in the end Jaboc should have imprinted on someone, Bella and Edward will be married 'happily ever after', and Bella and Jacob will still be friends, somehow.
            On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
            -Twilight Eve Golden
            Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
            Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

• Did anyone read the blog on Stephenie's myspace? She approximates that Breaking Dawn is going to be around 800 pages. That's a lot of Edward!

Also, according to amazon.com, the release date is august 5th. However, that's a tenative date, so don't quote me on that.
              Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• 800 pages of glorious Edward!! AHHH I can't wait!!!! Omg omg AUGUST 5th?!?? That's going to be exciting!!! I'll have a book to read in Summer!!! hahaha. Even if it isn't August 5th it'll be close around that time right?

Mel: Yes I liked Midnight Sun as well. I thought it was really cool, you know, to have Edward's POV on when he first met Bella.
                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.

Comment

• I know, I know, I'm a horrible hyporcrite, but I just had to type this one liner:

Edward Cullen! 800 pages! *drools*

oh, and

"What did you do, stab him with a pencil or somehting?" XDD
                  just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• It will most likely be sometime in august...its the fifth according to amazon, but thats not confirmed, so it could be any time....

Comment

• There's a twilight roleplaying on Nanowrimo, at the moment. One topic only, and it's kind of a first come first serve thing for who you play. We have an Alice, a Bella, and an Edward (Me) already... *feels so embarresed at having to say the words "do i dazzel you" to prove i read the rules, since it sounds so CORNEY out of context*

I look forward to the next book...

800 pages...Wow.

And it might really BE a happily ever after (Bella and Edward might very well live forever, and happily at that!)
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Sounds.. interesting YR I might have to check that out myself... Although, I'm not one to roleplay, I'd probably enjoy reading it though . Hahaha...

Mel: I love that quote oh man that was funny when Mike said that.

I also like this one:
                        "No Emmett, I just punched a werewolf in the face."

and this one:
                        "How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"

This series made me laugh, cry, and and fall in love!!

Comment

• Okay Okay I know this is double posting but I have to say...

They've started filming the movie!!!! Yay!! Although, they don't have the FULL cast list out yet, this must mean they DO have a cast. So, this is exciting news to me. Am I the only one that's happy?

Comment

• Emi: Where did you find that info out at? That is totally exciting and its about time too.
                            I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• My sister is like an IMDB.com fanatic, she's on it every day, and it says on there that they started filming or something I guess. I don't know, but she did say they started filming! So I'm just relying on her for now.

Comment

• The bst site for information is the Twilight Lexicon. They update the fastest and they get information from all over. And they're always accurate. IMDB is pretty good, but they update really slowly, and Stephenie Meyer can't put it on her site without permission. They currently have: Bella (Kristen Stewart), Edward (Robert Pattinson), James (Cam Gigandet), Jessica (Anna Kendrick), and Eric (Justin Chon).

Comment

Working...
                                X