Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the last book, i was number twenty something....so it's not that bad. even if it IS taking forever...*Grumbles* it went quicker the LAST time!
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I feel so bad for you...I HATE waiting on the library for books...but at least you actually have a library. The ones in my town got shut down because they couldn't afford to keep them open...but they sold all the books for like, ten cents each, so I got all kinds of books...which was cool
      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• i hate you all. waaa *cries* i cannt even get it yet... you must tell me everything about it i cannt read it till my library orders it and i dont think they will...
        its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• that's the nice thing about living in queens: one, ihave a library two blocks from my house, and two, if MY library doesn't have it (and it usally doesn't) they'll get it from another one! what you should do is point out the waiting list for more then a hundred peopole on it in queens alone, to assure them that buying it would be a good decision, and it will hardly have a stay upon the shelf for the first few MONTHS. (and try to convince them to let you read it first) i'm STILL waiting...but it could be worwse, consideirng how long the line is.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• You guys are just lucky you have a library! (Read my earlier post.) I'm so glad that my mom is willing to buy me all the books I want...otherwise I would go insane!
            Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

• ya that would suck... i cannt imagine not having a library. i would literally go insane. i mean i am in highschool and have already read all the books on the shelfs and im only a junior... its kinda sad...
              its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• i used to not have a library. there were times when i actually went entire days with nothing to read. *shudders from horror* i prefer the library. even if it IS slow, and i've recently found myself constantly having four non renewable books, and i once wasn't able to use it for ayear after loosing one somewhere in my house, it insures a constant stream of books! (the four non renewable books at all time only started occuring over the summer...it seems i actually read MORE when i have to sit htourgh classes all day...staying at home there are all kinds of htings to distract me. :P) plus, i kinda kept on pushing back the books i got weeks ago for the books i really want to read, but just got...

anyways, we should probably get back to talking about the books before the admins shut us down. my copys committed, so i'll be joining you in the discussions soon.

Comment

• i have one but i dont go
                  i just buy books haha
                  (whoa)
                  CAYTE.

Comment

• you probably shouldn't do one liners, just so you know (it still counts as one, even if it isn't one by strict definition. :P) my copy isn't even commited any more! this is taking FOREVER! of course, with my luck it will come when i finish one of my non renwable books, in order to leave me once MORE with four non renewables! every time i finish one, another comes along! still, i can't wait to read it, non renewable or not. :P

Comment

• I envy you all and your librabries.

Has anyone read the Eclipse FAQ on Stephenie Meyer's site There's some interesting stuff there

And I'm excited for her new Sci-fi book, The Host. It sounds like it's gonna be good

Comment

• ya its good to have librarys even if they arnt always reliable... but still somtimes they dont get the book till three more has come out already... sometimes its mildy nosiating to think about and it gives me a major headach...

hey christmas what is the web site so i can look it up? thx

Comment

• www.stepheniemeyer.com

i would rather have an unreliable librarythan no library at all. At least an unreliable library still has books, ven if they are a little older that what i really want...*sigh* I hate my town...

Comment

• *cheers* i'm number one on the waiting list! only a few more days,,,and a few more non reneable books...and i can actually read it! *cheers* *can hardly wait to find out about edward and jacob, and all these other characters i've been tortured with* i have a few books i can harldy wait to read at the moment,...but i have to go by win i checked them out i fear, after THIS debacle with the non renwable books! *grumbles*

Comment

• good for you copy the pages for us so we can read them *hoping* that would be super helpful. god im hoping to order it for the library that way i can get it first.

Comment

• hahahahaha. That would be illegal, Wizy. Nice try though. Congratulations, YR! Have fun reading it!
                                On a totally unrelated note, Little, Brown and Company (the publisher) has set a release date of August 10, 2008 on Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the series. That's only eleven months from monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X