Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twilight and New Moon....Anyone read them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People think I crazy, like in my biology class I randomly scream, 'EDWARD!' and freak out classmates, mainly this dude across from me who has to deal with it for five classes in a row.....EDWARDEDWARDEDWADEDWARD!!!!!!!

I want the next book! OMG and the one from Edward's perspective as well. *nasa continues to drool about Edward* When do you think HE WILL ACTUALLY BITE BELLA????
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

omg edward is like, the hottest guy in fantasy since artemis fowl...i am DYING for the next book to come out!!!

I think that edward will bite bella in the next book...i've been waiting for like, ever!!!and where do you people get your information about this?
      Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

I love these books, they are best i have ever read.
        But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
        thou shall not eat of it:
        for in the day that thou eatest there of
        thou shalt surely die.

Comment

omg edward is like, the hottest guy in fantasy since artemis fowl...i am DYING for the next book to come out!!!
          ...I don't think i've ever heard artimis being described as "Hot" before...I mean, you just don't really get that from him. annoying, arrogent, yes, but...Well, off to post more.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

really? everyone I've talked to thinks he's gorgeous! maybe it's just cuz we're all freaks...
            Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

Originally posted by christmas:
              really? everyone I've talked to thinks he's gorgeous! maybe it's just cuz we're all freaks...
              Not freaks, you just don't have any life. jk. So you really all think that?
              thou shalt surely die.

Comment

well, there's only 5 of us...but yeah, we do

Comment

Wow...yeah, the books are amazing! But you all sound like...how do I put this...crazy insane psychomaniacs right about now. In a good way, of course, since you're being psychomaniacs about an awesome series of books...but still!

Mhmm...Edward is gorgeous though. I got the books for Christmas, since I'd started reading Twilight in the school library and never got past page 4 before the period was over. Very good books...and like other people said, I'm not that big a fan of vampire books.

Funny thing is, I was just ordering new wall sconces for my room (they're a type of lamp-I love Lamp! ) and there was this shade that made me blurt out "Hey, that shade reminds me of those vampire books I got for Christmas! My mom then proceeded to call me a freak, and say that yes, it is a good thing to be a bibliophile, but not so much that a lamp shade reminds you of a book. So that's my weird story of the week...

Comment

Originally posted by christmas:
                    well, there's only 5 of us...but yeah, we do
                    I think that Alice is the coolest character, i know that Edward is a great character too, but as of late i have started liking the characters that aren't the main character's. If you know what i mean.
                    thou shalt surely die.

Comment

Really I have never thought of Artemis as hot...probably because he's like 12. I dunno, he seems too cold and rather androgynous. He doesn't seem like anyone could ever fall in love with him and he doesn't show affection with is not attractive to me.

*drools over Edward* I do like him though. One of my friends gave me a bday present that was describing a "happy place" in which Edward was shirtless and had whipped cream. It was pretty much hilarious.

I really do like Alice though. The other thing I like about these books is that they're FUNNY!
                      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                      I promise not to funfun anymore
                      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I can't believe your friend. Whip cream *snorts* That would be really hilarious to see.

I have never read Artemis. The books were never that appealing to me. Its just that they seem unimportant.

I think they should make Twilight and New Moon into movies. If they screw those up i'm going to get really ticked off. I think these books as movies could make this decades top 5 movies. So who would want to see the movies and why?
                        thou shalt surely die.

Comment

They are making them into movies. The rights have already been bought, but I can't remember by who. The author (Stephanie Meyer) has her dream castlist on her website. I have yet to look at it, but I think that's where I'm going after I post this.

I would LOVE to see the movies IF and only IF they get Edward right. Otherwise they will be terrible. Edward HAS to be drop dead gorgeous or the movies lose their magic completely. I know that sounds really shallow, but for me the book balances on Edward's appearance and the imagery surrounding the vampires. That has to translate into the movie or it won't work right.
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          I promise not to funfun anymore
                          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Cress is right.If Edward isn't perfect that the whole thing is ruined. Also the first chapter of Midnight Sun is out on Stephanie Meyer's website. I read it. Let me just say, OH MY GOD I LOVE EDWARD!!
                            ---------------------------
                            I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

I love Twighlight (I'm grounded from getting any new books, can't read New Moon! WAA!).

And yes, they have to get the vampires right.
                              They were described the way they were described for a REASON, that and I'm on the everlasting list of Edward fans

*SQUEEE*
                              There is no light without its shadow

Comment

OMG, i was just about to create a thread for Twilight and New Moon, and then i found this one! Edward would be soooooo hot if he were real.
                                Cody: you think they should make them into movies? Stephenie Meyers doesn't get to help direct it or write the script or anything, so that pretty much means it gonna suck.
                                -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
                                Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
                                http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

Working...
                                X