Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marina salem:

So...for Horcruxes, we have: the locket, Hufflepuff's cup, Nagini (maybe), the diary (destroyed), the ring (destroyed), something of Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, and what resides in Voldemort himself. I'll take my advice and shut up now.
    i thought nagini was a definate. although i haven't been on here forever so i don't know what happened earliet. don't forget harry. and what about the part harry destroyed when he was a baby? would that count?
    -"Though speach be unlearn'd, The wisdom be earn'd,"
    Cairpre, the bard, The Lost Years of Merlin book 3
    http://inheritanceseries.freeforums....ce41240a2f1add

Comment

• What did harry destroy as a baby? I don't remember.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• harry destroyed a part of voldemorts soul as a baby. at least i'm pretty sure, i could be wrong though. *shrugs*

Comment

• Yeah, you're right. I remember now.
          Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
          Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• I don't think that Harry actually destroyed a fragment of Voldemort's soul as a baby, just his body. Grr...I can't remember a more exact wording, but take yourself back to the graveyard in Goblet of Fire. Voldemort gives a sort of rerun through how Harry "defeated" him as a child. Voldemort says something like, "I was a mere ghost, less than human, but still I was alive." That's not right at all, but I don't have the book with me. Some ten years after his defeat, that fragment managed to take up residence with Professor Quirrell. It wasn't destroyed then, either...just Quirrell's body.
            I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Yeah, I doubt he destroyed part of him as a baby. Hmmm...I wonder what the significance of his eyes being like his mothers is? It has to be something BIG though...hmmm. I think that since she said when asked who she would invite to dinner and metioned Ron, Hermmione, and Harry before stopping, none of them die. She also said she wasn't sure if she could invite dead people so she paused. That could be a hint they won't?
              Oh, and I think either Neville or Malfoy will become teachers. Hey, you wouldn't expect Draco to, would you? I thought not. Besides, I knida felt sorry for him at the end of the sixth book. He wasn't going to kill Dumbeldore. or, at least, it said Harry saw him ever so slightly lower his wand.
              But really. I think Malfoy has a part to play still. And Ginny. I doubt that she will stay behind because Harry thinks it's too dangerous. She seems stubborn like that.
              "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

• Well, what if one of the Weasley brothers came back to teach? That'd be interesting; granted, it is kinda hard to imagine. I wonder if Harry's eyes are green like Lily's because she sacrificed herself to save him. Don't ask me how I think that would work, because I have no idea.

Sure, Malfoy still has a part to play. I agree with you there, jwiz. But not as a teacher. He's a Death Eater now, and you'd think the other teachers would notice. Of course, people should have noticed when Harry tried to tell them in HBP, which would have saved them a whole lot of trouble.

Anyway, my friend sent me this. It was too snicker-worthy to not put it up here, though it's a bit off-topic.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]
                I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• That is hillarious!!!! *snickers apreciatively.* i was thinking that the student who's going to teach at Hogwarts clue is really vague. Lupin is a former student. Mr. Weasley is, too. All it really tells us is that Phlem or victor krum aren't going to teach. i think Viktor Krum will join the Order of the Pheonix. For sure, we'll see him again.
                  I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• she COULD invite them to dinner, if the dinner takes place before they're dead...in return to jwiz's comment about inviting harry, ron, and hermione to dinner.
                    the only problem would be, she'd feel increadibly guilty about talking to people she killed...
                    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I have a feeling that ginny is going to die. She's not a very important character, but readers are attached to her. plus, Potty might not like it.
                      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• couldn't harry come and teach? it would be nice...except she said it wouldn't be who we would expect, and we're likely to expect it after his teaching experiance.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• i think it's going to be a completely new character. For all we know, it could be Fudge. He went to Hogwarts. that would be funny.

Comment

• marina salem: that is the exact wording, great remembering skills on your part.
                            i didn't know that someone was coming back to teach. did it say that in a book?

Comment

• *doesn't want ginny to die right after her and harry are finally together...even if they became temporarily not together right afterwards* it would just be sad...which might be reason enough to do it, but still...it's also a reason to hope it doesn't happen!

Comment

• Wow...thanks, Kaila.

I completely agree with you, YR. I am a complete Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny shipper, which is the best reason to not want any of them to die. I don't think that Harry will teach, and I don't expect it, because he has to have lots of free time to beat Voldemort. I'm going on a let's-reread-the-Harry-Potter-books-so-we-can-be-ready-for-anything spree right about now, don't ask me why...

Remind me to post a picture of a background that I'm making for Hermione-Ron shippers at some point...

Comment

Working...
                                X