Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Speculation (book & movie Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• library won't let me GET to the link....and it WAS different, but they HAD to make it different. if they stuck to EVERYTHINg, i'd STILL be in the theater today watching it for the first time! assuming anybody actually made it out of the grand opening that is. i personally loved the movie, and i'm sticking to that. :P

and i think the infiri were more used as a threat then an actual instrument of destruction in this book...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• OMG i watched the movie yesterday (my birthday) and it was horrible. i want to killl the director. but anyway. i feel so bad for everyone that died.
      *moment of silence for everyone*
      and fred: you are a creepy creepy person. why would you want EVERYONE to die, that would be crule and unusual. you know what topic i think im going to start right after this. a topic of riddles. it would be fun to see if people would be stuck outide the ravenclaw common room or not.... hmmm... ummm i feel bad for the twins. i mean they were a team how could they die how could they *cries* its so horrible all my semi favorite charaters died. *waaaa* i have to go *hic-up* im tearing up...
      its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• If any of you could pick one of the hallows for you self what would it be and why?

I would pick the invisibility cloak so that I can sneak around like Harry, Ron, and Hermionee use to do so much in the other books.

I was thinking about getting "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix" for my Nintendo DS. I mean I already have "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" for Gameboy color and Gameboy Advance. And I have "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" for my DS.

Molly Weasley rocks!!!
        Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
        Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• i think the movie was wonderful, personally...though, according to ruby wolf, it's NOT to be read in danish subtitles...(they did a HORRID job on the subtitles)
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• hmmm i would choose the invisibility cloak as well i could hide from voldemort arrrgggg....

so sad everyone is dead....
            its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• I wonder who Malfoy married. I wonder if it was Pansy Parkinson. Did anyone notice that he stuck to the Black family tradition by naming his son after a star, Scorpius. What year is James in? I really don't do math all that well.

I just thought of something. If Dumbledore's hand was cursed from putting on the ring, how come Harry, Ron, and Hermionee weren't cursed from wearing the locket?

Comment

• I just thought of something. If Dumbledore's hand was cursed from putting on the ring, how come Harry, Ron, and Hermionee weren't cursed from wearing the locket?
                For one thing, he probably put different protections on each Horcrux, so someone couldn't learn how to deal with all of them easily.

For another, it was cursed -- remember, Hermione had to cut it off Harry's chest at one point.
                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• I forgot Hermoinee had to cut it off of him. Plus I guess this would explain Ron's strange behavior as well. He said in the book that the locket just made him say things he was already thinking. Except it made him worse.

I just thought this was interesting. But I must warn you it isn't for the innocent.
                  http://diogenes-sinope.blogspot.com/...-spoilers.html

Comment

• if i could have one...well, it would depend on what world i was in. if i was in THEIR world, i'd pick the cloak. if i was stuck in the muggle world, i'd pick the wand...i mean, i want to be able to do magic, after all, and if i'm stuck here i'm obviously not doing anynot with a wand)

Comment

• Some people have been wondering why Ron and Hermionee don't name their son Fred after his brother. I was looking on wikipedia under George Weasley and apparently George names his child Fred. George never gets over his brothers death. But he and Ron make Wizard Weasley Wheezes into a booming money making business.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weasley
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasleys%27_Wizard_Wheezes

Comment

• How do they know though??

Oh, that other link was amazing.

And you're supposed to choose the cloak, so...
                        "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

• i suppose the author would have planned it all out...she's put every thing into these characters. just because she's not going to tell US every single thing that happened in the book, doesn't mean she won't plan it out for her OWN benefit! and just because you're SUPPOSED to choose the cloak, doens't mean it isn't the right thing to choose...with me, as said, it's a matter of where i am.

Comment

• I also read (again on wikipedia) that Ginny joined the Holyhead Harpies after she left Hogwarts. She eventually stopped of course so she could raise her family. She then becomes senior Quidditch correspondent at the Daily Prophet. If you guys want to investigate further to make sure that wikipedia is telling the truth be my guest. And tell everyone what you find.
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginny_Weasley
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holyhea...lyhead_Harpies

Comment

• all the horocrux have a curse just as the ring killed dumblodore the locket made you say stuff that is on your mind. right

Comment

• So what was the curse on all of them then?

According to wikipedia Percy Weasely later becomes a high-ranking officer under Kingsley Shacklebolt's administration.
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Weasley

Kingsley Shackelbolt revolutionized the ministry of magic. He removed the Dementors from Azkaban and advanced the Auror department. He also makes Harry the head of the Auror department in the year 2017.
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsley_Shacklebolt

Comment

Working...
                                X