No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Emialique, steps up to the platform (with her tiger cub following her as usual......*

Greetings Cousins. The People of my planet have taken the news of this war to heart. For us, we are all wizards, we are all a family, when one of us needs help, especially when defeating the everlasting battle with the Lone Power, we will come to help.

One Hundred million wizards live in Eadique, and we all hope to end this war - end the pain and troubles that cause us grief everyday. Soon, I will bring the best of my people's generals and soldiers and I hope will our teamwork and effort, that together we will defeat the Lone Power once and for all.

*Steps off the platform*

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• ok...back to our own selves for awhile.....

Geez that was a short and corny speech!!!

-- Homer

Comment

• *audience claps* Ged says: [I]I think that gives us encouragement. Now I will ask Diego to see if there's been any change with the enemy's troops.
        Hearing this Diego gets up from the chair muttering: Sir yes sir...- and going outside to call Sirius. Then he went flying...

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
        You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
        GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
        "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• *KsSk8er steps up to the platform and the crowd starts* Ahem. Greetings everyone. hehe thought I left huh?? I'm not that easy to get rid of. Anyway. We must defeat the Lone Power at all costs. We will go great lengths in battle to fight It. We will defeat it with out minds, weapons, and our.... captured evil math problems!! deafeating evil with evil!! *KsSk8er sits on Sorcha's back and they fly out towards the hills and back.*

~*KsSk8er*~
          "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
          Dai Stiho
          ~*KsSk8er*~
          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• Enough with the math, please!

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
            "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Math...math..math??!!!! what does math have to do with this thread???!!!

-- Homer

Comment

• *A figure in battle gear, a satchet, and a cape like night with white stars flies up on a deep purple-grey tigerwolf. A Meepit names Faoyli sticks his head out of th figure's pocket and sniffs the air. "Greetings all, I am KsSk8er. My pets, people, fairies, creatures of the mist and I are willing to help in this war in any way we can. Even if we have to do....math problems. We can get through this together!!"
                Sorcha stops circling high above everyone's heads and pads softly down to the ground, barely making a sound. KsSk8er dismounts*

~*KsSk8er*~
                "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."

Comment

• I'm serious now, math has nothing to do with this!

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I'm jk. obviously. what next in the war plan??

~*KsSk8er*~
                    Dai Stiho
                    ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

• I don't know, Diego's out spying...You make something up...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• In a corner, a figure is leaning against the wall. Somewhat atypically, she is wearing neither white or black, but tow different colours: a green tunic and light brown leggings. Her hair, a similar colour to her leggins, is plaited down her back and she is watching the proceedings with a bit of a grin. At the lull, she glances around and, seeing no-one apparent, steps towards Emialique.
                        "Excuse me. Ma'am. My lady. Whatever. Your troops: how experienced are they in country warfare? Hill fighting, hand and foot, that sort of thing?"
                        (OOCL yes, I know, I'm a little late... so?)

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• KsSk8er steps out from where she had been sitting in the shadows. She walks up to the figure who is somewhat atypically wearing not one color but two. Her small, dark cloak swishes around her and Faoyli the Meepis darts down to play with the hem. "Faoyli, this is no time for games!!" she cries. but the meepit pays her no attention. "ahem. anyways, are the troops ready to be given the battle plan?? are the troops....the troops....where ARE the troops anyway??"

~*KsSk8er*~
                          Dai Stiho
                          ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

• Sorry, I was gone to eat dinner......

ANyways, back to the plot:

*Emialique turns around surprised, to the pretty plaited hair girl, she replies,*

Before the Treaty of Two, my people were fighting in a Civil War due to prejudice, and the splitting of the main species, Speardraconins, into the Spearogas and the Draconians. For a over a thousand years they have been fighting.....their military tactics, ability, and technology has been developing for quite a while now. However, I'm not quite certain at the full degree of their power since I've just been named Queen of Eadique just a year before.

The Spearogas specialize in intellectual, and spatial fighting (for the wizards, as they fight with spells not weapons) however, it is the Draconians whom developed the more advance spells for defense. All in all, the Spearogas are excellent in their attack and the Draconians specialize in their defense.
                            What else would you like to know?

*Her beautiful phoenix appears on her shoulder...*

ahh..yes...have you met my Phoenix? or my tiger cub?....where is she anyway?! They're wizards of their own of course...but not very experienced. I never let Ae do anything mainly because she'll just end up blowing up everyone... *siiigh*

And yes, my troops are most certaintly ready for orders. I would prefer if you treat them more friendly, after all, they are wizards....we all will fight side by side, will we not?

Comment

• Ok here goes some confussion clearing up.

DB got confused when Dite called her self Em and then Emilie said we could call her that.

As for the invisible vests they will come in handy and since they are light as air they wont get hot or uncomfortable.

Any and all help planet or otherwise will be greatly appreciated. This is going to be a big war and we can use all the help we can get.

Seems I am the only member of the counsel to speak so I guess I have to answer most of the questions. Untill the other members of the counsel arrive to be counted.

**Deja Moo**
                              Dia
                              Dai Stihó
                              **Deja Moo**
                              Dia :evillaugh:
                              Dai Stihó

Comment

• Math entered the room in a off topic and sprouted a life of its own.

Please be carefull of what you bring in here for this is a magic place and things that are not normally alive can take a life of their own and overwelm us all.

I am waiting for the members of the wizards counsel to anounce themselves to either me or the sentry DB.

**Deja Moo**
                                Dia
                                Dai Stihó
                                **Deja Moo**
                                Dia :evillaugh:
                                Dai Stihó

Comment

Working...
                                X