No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOT: Oh, so when Nightshade's in dragon form she can too?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Only if she has fire magic inside of her. If she just looks like one and can fly then no.

**Deja Moo**
      Dia
      Dai Stihó
      **Deja Moo**
      Dia :evillaugh:
      Dai Stihó

Comment

• Fire magic...??

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Fire magic gives you the ability to breath fire and walk into it and not get burned. Eno is a great example of a creature with fire magic. But not all dragons have it for there are water, earth, air, and of course the fire dragons.

**Deja Moo**
          Dia
          Dai Stihó
          **Deja Moo**
          Dai Stihó

Comment

• Of course she's pyroprojectile, I mentioned that before, (and I think there are a few more than four types of dragons...) and she can stay in a fire without feeling discomfort for awhile, but she wouldn't want to make a habit of it.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Diego kept flying, he had never come this far but he had not seen any enemies yet so he kept going. After all he didn't wanted to comeback with nothing. A sudden thought sprang up in his mind, Is this a trap?-Diego thought- There are always enemies in here...I think I'll better go closer to the ground. Diego went but saw nothing Strange... He jumped in Sirius back meaning to go back. But at mid-jump some obscure shadows formed up ahead at the enemy area. What the heck is that!? I gotta go back and give the alarm. Diego told Sirius to fly as fast as he had never before, but due to his size, the aprox. 20-foot large flying shadows got up to him. Sirius threw fire at them and killed one. But there were more than 8. It's an ambush! Diego thought I hope one of the counselors will send someone here because I can't go on any longer without leading them to our hide-out. I must fight... Diego stopped in flight and so did the shadows. (wich were really strange birds like those that the Nazgul flights) He did a spell he had prepared earlierand fired at them. Everyone of them dodged except one. 2 down six to go.. thought Diego. Diego told Sirius to keep breathing fire while he prepared a shield spell. Sirius threw fire and killed 2 more but suddenly, before Diego could finish the shield the birds gained power. They suddendly and without a sound appeared at Diego's side. And a black thing like whip hit him and one of Sirius wings and the loyal; dragon fell hurt. Diego fell, and fell. And something picked him up...

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
              You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
              GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
              "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• Yes there are many more kinds of dragons I was just giving the elemental types.

Well in that case Nightshade will be able to help thaw out the foes that try to walk through the fog so we can question them.
                The fog will not harm her. For to create such a fog it would freeze even the friend fire creatures and to do that would harm them so Ice wont make one of thoes where they might bump into it.

**Deja Moo**
                Dia
                Dai Stihó
                **Deja Moo**
                Dai Stihó

Comment

• Read my post papercrane?

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                  "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Nightshade closed her eyes briefly in horror. Vampires. Now, werewolves were good--many of her friends were werewolves--and even bogeymen she could deal with. But vampires...they didn't die, not properly, and they were heartless, immovable, and naturally cruel. She dropped until she was hovering a foot above a patch of disturbed earth. Even to non-dragons, it was obvious that a fight had taken place. And there had been a victor...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Kinda out-of-topic-Papercrane. Please try to find and heal Sirius...Please

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• No it wasn't...and what happened to Sirius? I'm so confused. Right now I'm tracking you.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh, I get it! Sirius is somewhere else! *little lightbulb clicks on in papercrane's head* Ahem...

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Nightshade heard a noise...a dragon noise. Whipping around, she stared at the boulder a little way off. But...then the boulder moved, and groaned again.
                            Sirius!
                            She was with the other dragon in an instant, staring at two neat holes below his jaw, tiny puncture marks that nonetheless stood out from the gashes and ragged cuts.
                            So they even take dragon blood.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah, Sirius was hurt so he fell and I was taken, he's probably dying somewhere...*starts crying histerically* OH PLEASE FIND HIM! I LOVE YOU SIRIUS! WHYYYY!!!??? WHYY!?? Oh right, I wrote that...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• *papercrane is laughing almost too hard to type* Read the last thing I posted.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X