The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The War

We are reunited in an old fortress, now abandoned. We are planning our attack lots of wizards too, from old experienced wizards to young powerful wizards like me. Tom and Carl are here, planning and helping.
    Diego sits at a chair on the shadows of the room, he c;psed his eyes while thinking and exchanging thoughts with Sirius and James, who he had given for a while to the War Counsil. The War Counsil had been very happy because now they could keep guard. Diego thought this was gonna be one of the deadliest wizard war so he was seeing lots of weapon spells and shield spells on his mind...he didn't wanted to die
    *In a while James came down from flight, suddenly the counsil fell silent, waiting for me to tell them what james said...Oh my God...-said Diego- And one of the counselors said: what?...He says that "there are more than 260,000 coming... Diego still calm even though the news, he closed his eyes and started studi ng spells in his mind, and the counsil started councelors started working even harder than before, putting safety spell on the fortress, Diego opened his eyes to see James fly again to keep guard and then he continued studying...waiting....

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

We are reunited in an old fortress, now abandoned. We are planning our attack lots of wizards too, from old experienced wizards to young powerful wizards like me. Tom and Carl are here, planning and helping.
    Diego sits at a chair on the shadows of the room, he c;psed his eyes while thinking and exchanging thoughts with Sirius and James, who he had given for a while to the War Counsil. The War Counsil had been very happy because now they could keep guard. Diego thought this was gonna be one of the deadliest wizard war so he was seeing lots of weapon spells and shield spells on his mind...he didn't wanted to die
    *In a while James came down from flight, suddenly the counsil fell silent, waiting for me to tell them what james said...Oh my God...-said Diego- And one of the counselors said: what?...He says that "there are more than 260,000 coming... Diego still calm even though the news, he closed his eyes and started studi ng spells in his mind, and the counsil started councelors started working even harder than before, putting safety spell on the fortress, Diego opened his eyes to see James fly again to keep guard and then he continued studying...waiting....

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Out-of-topic: Aren't you guys gonna write here!?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I've read it but I'm not sure what to post....

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Just post whatever comes out of your mind. Like: What are you doing? Are you with family (if your character's family has wizards I mean) Are you reading the manual? Talking? Keeping Guards? Shields? *Willy Wonka singing* Just use your imagination...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Character? Did I miss something?...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

Your charachter like for me, I'm myself. Just be yourself.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh! *The Girl who asks to many questions rides into battle on her black jaguar Star, ready for anything, crazy, and still slightly confused.*

Like that?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Umm...we aren't at the war yet remember? We're planning at the fortress.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh. Well I'm still ready for anything! *salutes*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

Well, she did say she was confused...

-Emilie
                      (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

*sighs* I'm always confused... Well not always... Lately though...

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

So, Emile, Your character? What's it doing?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Ah. You hurried.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

*Emilie wanders around asking people who we're going to fight*

-Emilie
                              (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

Working...
                              X