No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No aphro don't leave us!!, forums are fun! What was your question?

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
    Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• Noooo, aphro, don't give up the forums! Well, not this one, at least...

-Emilie
      (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• Yeah, this ones the best one!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
        *Agent~M*
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "I could live

Comment

• *a girl, dressed all in black, runs in, her hair streaming out behind her. She runs to the battlements and views the horizon*

Aaaah! Math! Nooooooo!!!! The evil math problems are what kept me away from this forum for 2 days! Evil! Eeeeviiiillll!! DIE MATH PROBLEMS!!

*turns around and says apologetically* Sorry. It's Ella. I vow that I shall help you fight the evil math problems. We shall not leave one alive. SHOW NO MERCY! AAAAAAHHH!!

DIE ALGEBRA!!!!!!!

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
          'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
          -The Fellowship of the Ring
          *Ella*
          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
          What could mean more than this?"
          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *Ae purrs..........Emialique enters again*

Thank you Emilie, for helping me to hand out these vests......Did I tell you the properties?

Waterlight from the Rainbowfall in Eadique is a very interesting material. When embedded with certain spells, it can create much protection for the wearer. The spell itself can also reflect some of the damage given upon you. Water light also makes it invisble, plus it's weightless. Waterlight also helps the endurance of the spell, making it last much longer.....plus, it's very comfortable.....i hope you enjoyed it!

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• Hey Ella! *The Girl who asks to many questions runs out of the planning room and jumps on Star and they start charging towards the math problems, no math problems will be left alive.*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

• tut, tut...death increases entropy!
                Am I the only person who doesn't hate math?

-Emilie
                (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• *reads posts right before her own*

Oh, no, aphro, don't leave the forums! This forum is the best one! Oh, and by the way, I'm Ella. I'm one of the veterans. Please don't leave the forums!

*Ella*

'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                  *Ella*
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *Liqu turns* Math problems...ew.....well, if you need any help, i'm certainly willing too

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• Ooh. Emilie's right..... TAKE THE MATH PROBLEMS CAPTIVE!!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• But math problems are not technically alive. They do not grow, eat, breathe, have a nucleus and cytoplasm, or reproduce. Therefore they are not alive. *sighs tiredly* Science class...I aced the quiz.

*leaps on her trusty steed and charges out after Agent M* DIE ALGEBRA!

db must be very disappointed in us. We have single-handedly ruined what was supposed to be a serious role-playing topic. Sorry, db...

*Ella*

*Ella*
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *abruptly pulls up her trusty steed* Oooh, good idea! And we can torture them, preciousssssss!! Those tricksy problems, we'll give them to HER! SHE'LL take care of them, preciousss and then we'll TAKE the ring...

I's no use. I'm gone.

*Ella*

*Ella*
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Hey your learning the same stuff as we are!! I'm not very good at it..... But it's more interesting then last year. And technically math problems CAN reproduce. They can reproduce into harder problems, bigger numbers, whatever. But also you wouldn't think a car was alive now would you? They don't have nucleuses, cytoplasms, cell walls, ribosomes, e.t.c but in the books there's the Lotus isn't there? And Nita's fridge?

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

• well...*thinks*...if math problems aren't alive, their equivalent to "alive" is "there"...so...in their case...erasure increases entropy?

-Emilie

Comment

• Yep. So we can't kill them unless absolutley neccesary. Which means taking them captive, turning them into easier problems like addition and then they'll be good math problems!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X