No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor papercrane is about to try and answer everything she would have wanted to answer if she had been there in the last ten minutes but wasn't so couldn't. Be warned.
    Ella-sama: Yay! You're here! And yes, we will vanquish the nasty Algebras and Trigs and Calcs! And...if db skips the last couple pages...we might just be able to get away with it.
    M-sama: I cannot believe it. I was about to type m*rn**br*wn1. I cover my face in shame. Moving on...Math is still evil!
    Emilie: Ooh, good one! But their erasure is sort of slowing entropy, when you think about it. If they aren't there they can't wear down brains.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• .... I'm giving up. I don't get it.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• Well, the only way I can think of to kill them, or make them not there, is to solve them, if erasure increases entropy. But then somehow we must change them into easier problems like 2+2, which is something my brain can handle, instead of 5.6(1/12=x)=990x-15 times 6/15 which I could probably do if I really wanted to...

But how do we go about doing that? Hmm...decisions decisions...

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
        'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
        -The Fellowship of the Ring
        *Ella*
        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
        What could mean more than this?"
        --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Magic and wizardry! *consults the manual*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

• Aha! Calculators! (pulls out golden calculators for everyone) The mathematician's secret weapon! (Yes, I know I said they'll be expecting that, but that was awhile ago. And I brainwashed them with the white-out.)

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *takes the calculator* I'll be back soon, I have to go read one of the topics which has grown a few pages in my absence. Be back soon.

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
              -The Fellowship of the Ring
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Ooh! gold calculators. I'm not very good with calculators though. I know! me and Star can go and capture the math problems and then bring them here where you guys can use the spell to make them easier problems and solve them. I can help with the solving but the spells a little too compicated for me, it has to do with rounding. *shudders*
                *The Girl who asks too many questions directs Star towards the math problems* Let's go catch some problems!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

• No, we just have to fire calculators at them. They can't help solving themselves and then that'll destroy them. Because everyone knows a solved problem is no problem at all, right?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Hmmm. Guess we could try that. *The Girl who asks too many questions turns Star around and they head back towards the fortress*

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

• Umm...about the vests, sorry I confused names. Oh and yeah, this was supposed to be a serious RPG. Can we go back to it being a serious one now? And I think that using planets soldiers for The War would be very good.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• my new pets wanna help in the war.. wat xactly is is were fighting again??

~*KsSk8er*~
                        "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
                        Dai Stiho
                        ~*KsSk8er*~
                        "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                        Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• o Igotta go guys I will be back soon

~*KsSk8er*~
                          "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
                          Dai Stiho
                          ~*KsSk8er*~
                          "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                          Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• The Lone Poer, man! Or women! Read the books!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• how did we introduce the math stuff in the first place???lol.....defeating the Lone Power with evil math problems....

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• Ged (one of the counselors) steps up to some steps so he could everyone could see him and heard him...
                                *clears throath* everyone in the room fell silent The queen of Eadique has bring us some great and encouraging news, a few moments ago this war seemed hopeless because of the fact they had us outnumbered by more than 175,000 soldiers. But she said that the soldiers of eadique will fight and that she will try to convince the other governor of planets to bring help. The Queen Will now speak.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X