No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would all members please step through the friend or foe fog to make sure we do not have a spy among us.
    As a memeber of the counsel I would also like to ask all our allies to do the same. Its not that we don't trust you but in these uncertin times we can't afford to take chances.

If anyone has the ability to sheild us from our enemies could they please be working on that spell. As well as any defense spells that are within your powers to create.

**Deja Moo**
    Dia
    Dai Stihó
    **Deja Moo**
    Dia :evillaugh:
    Dai Stihó

Comment

• Yeah, so guys, call me Liqu from now on if you're lazy

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• *Totally out of topic.*
        Wow, Diego, you mutter a lot...hehehe... And I confess, 'twas I who first tossed in the math. I would say I'm truly sorry, but I'm not. It was fun.
        And now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
        Midbies of the forum UNITE!
        Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Nightshade, still in human form, smiled slightly.
          I think it will be more effective if I Change...
          And a black dragon lighted delicately on the podium.
          Friends...I offer you all two planets for general use. One is the planet of my people, Yddrak. The other, Jhesznai, is the rather more...human, as some would say...others might say it was more civilized...but that is of no import now. Do you accept?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *The Girl who asks too many questions finally gets back from the desert (Star got lost on the way back to the fortress) and looks around, not confused, but not aware of what has happened in the past few days*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• The only Members of the counsel we have are the following: Ged (my second character yes, from A wizard of earthsea, call him Sparrowhawk if you like) Aprho_ditecool (She's the Queen of Eadique too) and the counselor with the most command, Skybluice.
              Ged responds to Nightshade question: We accept and thank you very much, did you already passed through the fog? If not we'll be very happy if you do now.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
              You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
              GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
              "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• The dragon tilted her head, blowing a tendril of interested blue smoke.
                Pass through the fog? An initiation rite?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The friend or foe fog. If you are a fog you'll get frozen. If not you'll pass safely.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                  "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• The friend or foe fog. If you are a foe you'll get frozen. If not you'll pass safely.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Hmm...I suppose...I came in through the wall. It was rather cold.

Nightshade rippled her scales, briefly filling the room with a soft shudder of windchimes.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Pass again.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Out of topic: Oh, a counselor decides if you pass or not.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• The dragon shrugged, and launched herself out of the window, circling thrice and then dropping back through the roof.
                            Did I pass?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yes, you passed. But I don't think the fog is on the roof. Better ask skybluice...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• I went out the window on the side. Do you want me to go through the wall?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X