No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And oh yeah,...what do you guys think of the thing with my planet??

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• I'm doing pre-Calculus. What about you?
      Aha! White-out! Much easier than solving.
      *grabs vat of white-out and pours it over math books*
      Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, ahahahaha!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• aphro: oh, you were? Well Emilie can be someone else who hands out vests then. And what were the vests for?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The vests are uniforms. I have an idea!! We could solve the problems incorrectly!! I wouldn't be able to do Trig anyways...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

• Why not just solve them and be done with them?

-Emilie
            (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• oooo dear...now we're talking about math...urgh i hate math more than anything.....
              this year, i have to take honors calculus :'( so i'm really pissed at my dad cuz he's a math professor and he said taking the course will "develop my calculus skills " I took AP Calc last year and got an A...and now i have to take it again!!! :'( :'( :'( ??!!!!

-- Homer

Comment

• Aphro..Sorry bout the vest thing..very confusing...I'll do something else. Hmm...suggestions anyone?

-Emilie
                (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

• Maybe they'll turn into even harder problems if we solve them correctly.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                  Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                  "I could live

Comment

• um the vests are invisible...you van't see them. They are a spell really and protects you from damage

-- Homer

Comment

• *confused* i don't understand this.......

-- Homer

Comment

• Emilie: You can have the tangible visible vests then! (I really don't want to give up my watered silk...)
                        M-sama: Entirely correct, my dear Agent M. I have no inclination whatsoever to do more math than neccessary.
                        aphro: What grade are you in?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• I think db thought I was the one giving out the vests, and took one from me...to solve the problem of whether or not the vest was real, I started giving them out...(almost as confusing as math, huh...)
                          Usually, I've found that most problems get less problematic when they're solved...just an opinion. If any proofs come along, I'll solve them...I'm actually getting good at them.

-Emilie

Comment

• Emilie: NO. That's what they want. If they win, they'll force us to solve them. *shudders*

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• *sigh* i'm starting to think i should give up forums all together....they're just too confusing.....and noone has answered my question yet....

-- Homer

Comment

• I bet if the poor misunderstood math problems were just solved, they'd be really good allies...

Seriously, math isn't that bad...It can be fun if you have any idea what you're doing...(not that I usually do...heh.)

-Emilie

Comment

Working...
                                X