No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a wall of fog in the middle of the room! At least that's what I think it is...

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• The dragon looked taken aback, and spoke in a very small puff of smoke.
      oh.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• We'll have to wait till skybluice is here.-said Ged- She's the one that made this wizardry. But you can pass now, she'll come later.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
        "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• All right.
          Nightshade tensed, half-unfolded her wings, and changed to a mottled olive green.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OOT- I think we could start the war when skybluice answers.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Idly tracing designs on the stone floor with a claw, Nightshade glanced over at Diego.
              So do we have colors? Or a name?

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Ged says: No, but we should have one. Why don't you decide one?
                Oh, could you check Diego? He has been gone spying for an awffully long time. And as you got something to fly...
                (Papercrane: Diego is out flying and spying.)

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• sort-of-OOT: Oh. oops. Sure.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The dragon, now a sort of silvery orchid, crouched and flew through the ceiling, hanging poised for an instant to catch Diego's scent. Then she was scything through the air, slicing through the wind.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Oh, okay...bye! Have a nice day!

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Ignore my last post. We can do it here...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• *Diego was flying...He loved flying.; But he did not forgot what was the purpose of this mission, to spy, so he delved deeper and deeper into the enemy's area. Trying to check on troops.

(This was before Ged told papercrane to check one me.)

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

• Ugh. I just finished sending you a private topic. Oh well, ignore it.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Nightshade followed Diego's scent far, farther than he should have gone for some basic spy work...but there were other scents there too, scents that puzzled and worried Nightshade. Strange scents...

They should not be here. They could not be here. Yet...they are.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• The friend or foe fog is at the entrance so unless you come inside by magic or through one of the windows you have to pass through it.

And since papercrane was able to pass through it a few times I am certin that she is a friend.

Oh this fog does not effect fire creatures since they have a built in self deffence for it. Thats why Eno and the dragon Sirus can thaw them out.

**Deja Moo**
                                Dia
                                Dai Stihó
                                **Deja Moo**
                                Dia :evillaugh:
                                Dai Stihó

Comment

Working...
                                X