No announcement yet.

The War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: No! I don't know your name! You still need to pick one!

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• OOC: I told you! Several times! In Chat! Remember? (heh...I don't...I'll go look it up now...)

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
      http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Far within the recesses of her cave, Foxtail relaxes, watching Palay play with the foxes around a pool of crystal clear water. Suddenly, the water in the pool starts to swirl and froth. Foxtail hurries to the water's edge and looks in. After a moment, her face pales.

"Oh, no," she whispers. She calls to Paylay and her three foxes: Bran, Fera, and Tibore. Swiftly, they disappear into the shadows.

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
        "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
        WHO CARES IF LEGOLAS IS GIRLY OR NOT???
        Nurse Foxtail has returned!!!

Comment

• OOC: I'll continue this when more people are on. In the meantime, good night!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth" Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"

Comment

• Tui: If you don't remember, it's that one goddess...the moon goddess...not the chilwhatsits.

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• OOC: *grins* Yeah, I know now...

OC, finally:

Martina's eyes widened and she made a choked off sound, dropping to her knees beside the small body and picking it up. She bent over it carefully, and listened to the heart. She glanced up at Ged.
              "She's gone, for now- she'll be back, though. She always comes back, the moon." She breathed in. "Her name is Marama. She's the moon- and she can see. Everything, just about, because the moon gets in anywhere." She glanced up at the sky, which was diming rapidly. "A new moon tonight. She looked down at the body in har hands, which trembled and slowly, so slowly that you might think your eyes decieved you, was twisting away with the night. "She'll be back tomorrow, like a bad penny... I suppose that's harsh of me. She's my sister."

She stood, brushed the dirt off her knees, and paused to look up at the sky with a wistfulness that almost belied her last words. "We have a bit of a love-hate relationship, my sister and me. But from what she's been telling me, we can't do anythign until she can tell us what-" she broke off midsentence and shuddred, then twisted towards Ged. "Vampires! Coming in fast! Twenty, thirty- get back to the castle, go!" She shook Ged's arm. "NOW!"

OOC: thought it was time to actually have some fun... but it'll be hard staying as far away as possible from everyone's favourite sort of magic, won't it be?
              Papercrane: I kinda didn't know what you wanted here. But this can give Nightshade a way to get Diego out of the castle/do a bit off "information gathering..."
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• OOC: Ooh, good one Tui! *is delighted* I was thinking she was like that because she bent the Rules, but your way is so much better.
                OC: Nightshade was practically wearing a groove in the floor.
                What could be taking them so long? What could possibly be the problem? I mean, Ged should be able to handle this on his own if it came down to that.
                She let out a frustrated roar that sounded faintly dragonish. Practically throwing herself against the wall, she slumped down and put her head in her hands.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Outside her cave, Foxtail turned to her foxes.

"Bran," she said. "I need you to go to the cell where they're holding Diego. It it imperative that we get him out of there. I hate to think what would happen if..."

She shook herself. "Just go. We don't have time."

There was a small pop, and Bran disappeared.

Comment

• OOC: Once again, I'll continue when someone is on to actually answer the posts.

Comment

• Sorry guys, i'm too lazy to read the last three pages of posts..........so who plays my part now?

"Far off, where is the inmost depth beneath the earth;"

-- Homer

Comment

• I don't think anyone took over your part yet, aphro_ditecool.

You know what's very annoying? When you want to add an interesting twist to the story, but nobody's there to answer your posts and continue the story. I mean, I can't exactly just write post after post - it's kind of like talking to myself - which, incidentally, is what I'm doing right now.

Okay, I think I'll stop now. Thank you for being patient while I let that out.

*walks off muttering, "I need some serious help."*

Comment

• Foxtail: Well, you aren't exactly involving anyone else. Like, I'm in a scene with Diego (Which reminds me--DB! GET ON HERE! ) so he has a lot of freedom in replying to that, and I'm also in a scene with Martina and Ged where I've left an open-ended story for them to pick up. You aren't with anybody but yourself; if you wanted, say, Ged to talk to you, you could appear in the clearing while being consistent with the storyline.
                          Btw, I thought I pretty much set down that they can't get Diego out except by Transporting him? Not that I don't want you to be involved or anything, but it would really mess with the storyline; the people in the clearing would cease having a reason to exist. And personally I think that scene's turning out really well and I wouldn't like to see it collapse...but that's just my opinion.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Yeah- we desperately need db. He's holding up the Ged storyline and the Diego one- it's a pain. I can think of a way for foxtail to help, though- possibly jsut to help you look around/get a message out??
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

• Okay I'm here, I'm sorry
                              Ged let out a frustrated sigh and said But what about them? [/i] But finally he let himself go...and went back to the castle. [I] Any news? Said diego to Nightshade- My vision is getting worse...
                              Suddenly there was a harsh sound and the sound of some wings flying away... What was that?-asked Diego-
                              When Ged went back to the castle he raised the alarm saying: EVERYBODY PUT YOUR GUARD! VAMPIRES ARE COMING! At those words the audience let out a frightened gasp. But they prepared.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
                              You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
                              GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                              "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• db! Yay! *is happy*

Nightshade let out a frustrated breath.
                                No, but there should be!
                                Sighing, she stood up.
                                At least I think I can do something about your vision.
                                After changing into dragon form, she flamed again over Diego.
                                That should keep for at least 24 hours. I just hope it won't need to.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                                X