No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And remember that when Ronan talks about Nita recognizing the champion in him, it says he tries not to look at Kit? maybe because Ronan:

1. still likes Nita
    2. knows Kit likes Nita
    3. is actually kinda jealous that Nita and Kit are so close
    4. knows that kit knows he likes Nita.

but like you said, Rubywolf, it is DEFINITELY a Nita+Kit thingy
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• thanks. By the way, I think that Roshaun is dead. It would be wierd if dairine dated a dead guy. (Just putting it frankly)
      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• I think the first person to suggest dairine and kit as a good thing will be summarily shot by the emtire forum at once...unless it's DD in which case there really isn't much we can do.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• In chapter 13 of HW:

... as for Kit, the thought crossed Dairine's mind that it was a pity Nita had a claim on him. It's the light, of course, she thought; it wouldn't last. But it was kind of a shame.

Just saying. A nice, canon quote.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

• It's fine for a younger girl to have a puppy crush on an older boy (although not that much older. He skipped a few grades.)but it would be really weird if they started to go out.
            In chapter 13 of HW:

... as for Kit, the thought crossed Dairine's mind that it was a pity Nita had a claim on him. It's the light, of course, she thought; it wouldn't last. But it was kind of a shame.
            another way of looking at that quote would be to note that it verified that Nita still likes Kit.
            I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• I'm sorry for repeating the idea over and over, but IT CANNOT BE DARINE+KIT! another note: I got the idea that Kit and Ronan were kinda fighting over Nita since book 4. i got the idea that Nita and Kit like each other since book 2. I will scream, no correction, I WILL DIE, if Nita ends up with Ronan. And also remember in a wizards holiday, that when dairine was looking at the files for the three visiting wizards, she said that she was glad Nita wasn't there, because she thought Roshuan was hot.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• That is true... Dairine did think rashaun was hot until she found out what a snob he was. i'm totaly against Nita and Ronan. We'll just have to wait until WoM comes out. It's amazing that we have filled 6 pages with posts that all repeat each other. I agree with young reader. next person to say that Dairine and Kit should be together will be assassinated by two ferocious dragons.

Comment

• in responce to the quote so kindly given by pm...*glares and signals everyone to get their shooting hands ready* just kidding...
                  And anyways, just cause she thought he was kinda cute in the light, doesn't make it a match.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• AAAGHH! My friend won't talk to me, because i enjoy the slightly romantic parts of the YW series. She just looks at them and screams. I feel sorry for her.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• oh, and in other news, i agree with rubywolf...
                      dragons are a magic better punishment. *loves dragons hence sig, and site called dragon game*
                      and why would anyone SCREAM about that, kk? *finds this slightly rediculous*

Comment

• Don't ask me! I wouldn't know. She's just weird, i guess. although she hates them, she confessed to me once, that she think it is definitely Nita+Kit. She confuses me. she thinks I am a wizard, (which by the way, I am not, unless its possible to be a wizard and not know about it) she thinks my uncle is a wizard, she thinks that our church youth minister's new computer is a wizardly one, just because it's an apple. Things are getting weird over here. somebody please say something from the real world befor i die! (and by real, I mean wizardly, and not assuming that everyone and everything are wizards.)
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• well, one, your friends kinda weird...though weird is good, and two....who says you'd have to know you're a wizard to be one? i mean, people walk around with magic all around, and never know it... and i still say nita and kit

Comment

• Yeah, i guess I always could be a wizard. I cannot wait til a wizard of mars, because I am just so curious a what will happen!
                            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• people think i'm a werewolf (don't ask why. IDK) It's weird, but that's ok.

Comment

• ummmm... yes Rubywolf, that is weird. I just watched a national geographic special on how america never landed on the moon. They say that it was a conspiracy! I feel like screaming! It makes sense, though. The pictures of the moon never have any stars in them, and from the moon, you would be able to see zillions! And also in a video clip, the american flag was flapping. There is no wind on the moon! I AM SO FREAKED OUT! What if it is real??!!!!

ok, I just thought of something:
                                what about Kit and one of the twychild twins that they met on the moon? Or Dairine and one of them. or, Dairine and Darryl?? I still think it should be Nita+Kit.
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X