No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh mon Dieu, this is clearly against forum rules.
    Just stop talking.
    If you want to post, go post on some other thread and clog up other people's inboxes.
    When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

• *decides it's mostly dead, but is making JUST enough trips back to life at regularly spaced intervals to escape permenent brain damage* letse see...how many people think nita will end up with kit in the end?
      sorry, taht's all i can say in answer to your plea!
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Ok, we can do this by a show of hands:
        Who thinks Nita and Kit will end up together?
        *raises hand*
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alethia:
          Oh mon Dieu, this is clearly against forum rules.
          Just stop talking.
          If you want to post, go post on some other thread and clog up other people's inboxes.
          Yes, I think it is against forum rules to tell people to shut up instead of just turning off notify.

Or if it isn't, it should be.
          "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• I'm not telling anyone to shut up, I never said that.
            Spamming IS against the rules. This is ludicrous. What is it, nobody has lives so they have to keep posting on a topic saying the same thing over and over again for post count or some crap?
            That's disgusting.
            I was here to talk about a topic, and I want to be informed when someone has something interesting, or NEW to say. Not rehashing the conversations we've already had about 50 times.
            When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

• ok, while i agree that the topic is currently dead (or at least on serious life support) we can't bring it back to life if nobodys willing to start the talking up again in the first place! It's a bit like saying i don't want to get a drink, cause i don't have any water yet...ok, maybe it isn't (particularly since i have NO idea why that's popping into my head) but still....anyways, it probably IS best that people stop talking her until they have something new to say...but try not to yell at them once they have it, or we'll never get this topic back up!
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• A new thought, well, I hope it's a new thought:
                If Nita got together with Kit, or Ronan, or someone else (or anyone basically), does anyone think it might change her personality at all, if even slightly? I think, maybe. I mean, she always seems so fierce, and unscareable, yet sort of calm, and gentle. Do you think that might change? Just a thought.
                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Everybody changes when they get into a relationship. But I don't think the core of who Nita is or her basic personality would ever change. It would just be like... well, how DD wrote before she married Peter Morwood, and what she writes like now.
                  New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

• Sound sort of scary if you ask me...Like REALLY phantasmagorical in a good way. Nice, yet creepy, but true.

Another thought: if she were to get together with a specific person, like say Kit,how would she change. The same with Ronan, exactly what do you think would change in her?
                      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• *wonders if that poem was supposed to be in this topic, or the poem topic* ah well...i don't think it would be that different. love has an effect on people, but it's not an effect that truly chgnes, when you consider that it is the emotion itself that casuses dsaid chang3e...the esxtra time she spent around the person might cause her personality to shift a little bit to match there's, but that's about all, i think. Still, it's an interesting thought process...

Comment

• It was intended to be here, since it was a direct response to "It would just be like... well, how DD wrote before she married Peter Morwood, and what she writes like now." :-)

(And it wasn't a poem -- it was part of the lyrics to "Please Don't Make Me Too Happy", by Christine Lavin.)
                          "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubywolf:
                            KK- i was just looking at your signature. If there are no accidents in the books, then it may have been foreshadowing that Dairine thought that Kit looked handsome in the light. *screams* any other small comments that may be preparing the reader for a shift in the plot?
                            I caught that to since I just finished rereading High Wizardry. I mean there are never any accidents and the books always say that things happen for a reason. I think it could be foreshadowing. I mean right now Dairine will still be hurting from the loss of Roshaun so I don't believe anything will happen just yet. But I also have to admit that it would also be pretty slick for DD to throw all of us off. Maybe Dairine thought he looked good in the light but anyone can say that and not mean get together she could've just thought he was good looking but not her type. I feel that things between Nita and Kit have been building up. Nita did say that she liked him a lot. There is no telling how she meant it or how she said it. Only DD would know that. She was also really worried about what would happen if Kit found a girl he liked. Personally since my best friend is a guy I can understand that. Because once the other person starts to go out with someone they don't spend time with their friends anymore. But that doesn't mean that she couldn't have meant it the other way around. Kit did seem sort of jealous of Ronan and he no doubt had a lot of questions in "A Wizard Abroad" about what was going on between Ronan and Nita. He could've been just a good friend trying to find out who she was hanging with to see if she was having any problems or he may have had other reasons. And even I can't think of another reason for why he would think it a 'shame' that Nita didn't ware certain 'short' clothing.
                            Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
                            Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

• AMEN! (if, of course, I am allowed ot say that here. *is not sure* If I am not, please note that I said nothing. Act as if this post is invisible. For those of you who don't know, if anyone doesn't know, "amen" means "I agree.")
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• anyone consider the reason for her saying kit looked handsome in that light, was so that AFTERWARDS she could mention how nita had first rights to him? maybe it was actually forshadowing kit and nita...

Comment

Working...
                                X