No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAIRINE+KIT?? NO WAY!!! There are no accidents, but come on! It has to be Nita+Kit! If there are no accidents, then what about Kit's thoughts about Nita, and Dairine's thoughts about Roshaun! I DON'T think Dairine likes Kit, And Nita and Kit are meant for each other! I feel like there's been something hinting at it the whole series! I thought that starting after I read book 2! *screams at the possible thought of even thinking about Dairine+Kit* Also a thought, what about Nita saying that she liked Kit at the part of HW when they were on the moon. i think she meant liked liked him, not friend-like liked him. And another way to help the planet is to change lightbulbs in the house to a special kind that reduces global warming and last a lot longer. go to the fight global warming website to find out more.
    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• ack! double post! with just about the same things said..
      and no way! most likely, while it wasn't an accident, it WAS something else...i think it can be foreshadowing nita and kit, since she also sad it was too bad "nita had dibs on him"...or something like that anyways...or it could just be there to tease us.
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Hello? Why hasn't anyone said anything here in about a month? Are all you people still alive?? HELLO!? Anyone left in this discussion forum?! Hmmm.....what should we talk about next? We talked about romance, global warming, what next? Someone PLEASE say something!
        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• i'M sorry. I think I am dead.

right....

so, how do you guys like bush?
          I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Ummmmmm.....bush???????? What is bush?? *Thinks, "Oh no! This post will be another one-liner if I don't say something!"* Oh well, I once again don't know what to say. Dai Stiho Hrasht! *Hopes this is more than one line*
            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Guys, this topic was dead a LONG TIME AGO.
              Give it up?
              It's hideously annoying to get a ton of emails in my inbox because you guys are talking about unrelated stuff that should have been taken somewhere else ages ago.
              When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

• I think people got tired of discossing nothing but the fact that there was nothing to discuss, since we had previously discussed everything there actually was to discuss, and were at this point repeating ourselves. if you understood that...you're a genius! *throws party* seriously, sorry for the confusingness of the post (if that's actually a word) but i just found it slightly funny. *Grins* anyways, i'm off!
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• As dead as this topic apparently is, I have to say and hope it wasn't mentioned(no time to read dozens of prior posts): aren't friendship-like things (Nita/Kit) what make relationships work really well? Isn't it a natural progression of their friendship?
                  Also, what's shipper, shippyness, ect.- I obviously get what they mean but where the heck did the term(s) come from?
                  "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

• i...have absolutely NO Idea! about the terms that is. and as for the other thing...of course friendship works fine...until one of them gets raging hormones and decides if they can't have the other, they'll take someone else. at that point in time, you end up with intense jealousy, and a whole host of other things that will tear their relationship assunder. they've had hints of relationships in the past, but anything to serious...and besides, you can't end a series without at least HINTING at the relationship that's going to come, even if you DON"T outright say it. even when they DON"T hint for more then one book, and it's just a one time novel, they usually do that much if there are any hints at all...

Comment

• Guys, this topic was dead a LONG TIME AGO.
                      Give it up?
                      It's hideously annoying to get a ton of emails in my inbox because you guys are talking about unrelated stuff that should have been taken somewhere else ages ago.
                      If you are annoyed by it, then change your preferences. As for us, we shall continue.

ANYWAY... friendship is awesome. it's also very fifties sitcom like. (joking..)
                      may i remind everyone (although i'm sure you don't need reminding) "There are no accidents."
                      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• For those who have read w@w, you might remember at the end (well, near the end) when Ronan woke up at Nita's house, and said, "By the fact that I am here, and not on Rashah, I take it we won," or whatever, Nita replied, "Mostly because of you." ???????????!!!!!!! Now what did she mean by that??!!!! If I was her, I wouldn't have said that! Well, I guess it depends on her tone of voice, but I still think something weird is going on. (I can just imagine Kit glaring angrily or jealously at Ronan as Nita said that)
                        Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• I am a huge fan of Ronan and Nina. Kit and Nina together would be weird. I just never thought of them in a relationship, they seem more like brother/sister to me.

Comment

• How DARE you say that! (sorry, that was impulse) I apologize, I have just always thought the opposite. But I've said that already, so there seems to be nothing left to speak of. One question though; where did you get the idea for the name "Magicalstikllama?" Just curious.
                            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• kit...and nita...WEIRD? *Gags* there are so many hints stuck throughout hte story! we've been acclimitized to it from near the beggining! *Shrugs* ah well, my rant is over. which is a good thing, since this seems to be my last post here for trhe day...*thinks of other things to saY* i think this topic is well and truly dead, so i'm off! is that enough?

Comment

• yr, the topic isn't dead....yet. And I can't give an estimate when it will die, if it does. Please, someone say something. Something topic-related. If anybody can.
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X