Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can agree, there!
    When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

true...of course, in their particular case, having them going out with different people might ruin it for them...i mean, i'm not entirely certain, but i don't remember either being very happy when the otherone liked someone else...
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Exactly. But their feelings for each other are stronger now than they were then, regardless of it being just feeling as friends or romance. They've bonded even closer than before, and I think that them "ending up with" different people would really mangle with that bond.

Comment

Oh. Yeah. I think, if I ever have come to the Moon with somebody (of course with boy I'm immediately fallen in love with him. Only for situation and the place... Hehe...
          "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

Oh, and i'm fifteen, by the way...not a secret. all of chat knows, just about...and yeah, at the moment kit and nita are basically on a bridge somwhere between freindship and relationship...ANd for them to end up with other people could crumble that bridge into nothingness and end all chances for them to be just friends...while them getting together to soon could put an end to the series...
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Well. I don't say, that they must get married in next book. Of course not. I don't like many fluff (I like to read about relationship, a-la Tiger and Del - if you know them But little bit of emotion will be really cool. Just like she and Ronan (only better ) But I doubt that DD will do it I think that Kit is really too young and can't flirt yet.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Alethia, I can't understand... Do you like K/N or not?

Comment

wow...we're all in agreement...this could kill the conversation! quick, somebody come here and argu with us! i like this convo! And i refuse to play both sides here on the offchance i jinx them getting together!

Comment

Rusalochka- Mmm, I'm pretty much for it.

Comment

OK. Then, how about?
                        "Nita and Kit? Urgh, no. They might have gotten a romance on in the past, and there's always a hint of it lurking about, but... they love eachother like a brother and sister. I don't think that romance would be their think, y'know?"

Comment

Isn't this just who we've been discussing...?

Comment

Yes...we decided that the topic will die if we don't have argument to it, so now we're doing both sides...Hints/ they'rs forshadowing everywhere! in fact, they managed to foreshadow them getting together, and carl and tom being together all in one shot once!

Comment

wow. this could get complicated.
                              "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

DAIRINE AND ROSHAUN HAVE TO GO TOGETHER!!!!! I mean, I saw that almost immediatley. They drive each other crazy. Insane crazy. I repeat: DAIRINE AND ROSHAUN HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!
                                I think that things might still be a little tense between nita and ronan, but there is always that possibility, though I prefer the Nita/Kit thing.
                                And Carmela/Ronan,it could work. She is totally going to be able to handle his adittude because she has one that could, almost, match his.Almost. But I think he might still be trying for Nita. Interesting to see Kit's reaction top them going out. He seemed a bit wierd just about the kiss, so dating might really get him unnerved.

You were expecting normal? Since when?
                                "You're so funny. Sometimes, I wish I was a little elf, so I could ride around on your shoulder all day and laugh at you." - my mom. (Yes, she honestly told me that. *rolls eyes*)

Comment

Working...
                                X