No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think that it will be Nita and Kit. I mean I've been thinking that since book one then jsut because I'm a big supporter of best friends in books if they are a guy and a girl getting together. But starting in Deep Wizardy I started noticing crush like material coming from both parties. Like Kit in DW was so willing to die for Nita and Nita willing to die for her. And then in High Wizardry. There was that whole partner sequence with Nita and that to mean just seemed like a hint. I think Nita sees Ronan as like an older brother or something.

I also believe that it will be Roshaun and Dairine mostly because of W@W I mean Dairine absolutely refused to believe Roshaun could have died. And all the hints along the way like Kit and Ronan both being suspicious of them being more than friends and all that.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
    -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

Like Kit in DW was so willing to die for Nita and Nita willing to die for her.
      But that's not conducive of a romantic relationship, just an extremely good relationship that you get between best friends. If you say that, then think about Nita and Sker'ret during Wizards at War. Nita was willing to die to help out Sker'ret... etc.
      I think Nita sees Ronan as like an older brother or something.
      Eh, I'm not so sure about that... remember the kissing thing?
      And all the hints along the way like Kit and Ronan both being suspicious of them being more than friends and all that.
      ?
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

I think Nita sees Ronan as like an older brother or something.
        Eh, I'm not so sure about that... remember the kissing thing?

I'll admit in A Wizard Abroad that Nita definitely saw him as more of a boyfriend material I really think that in W@W and later books after Wizard Abroad she started thinking more of him as a brother. And that's why it hurt her so much to lose him b/c trust me losing a brother is a terrible thing.

And all the hints along the way like Kit and Ronan both being suspicious of them being more than friends and all that.
        ?[/QUOTE]

I meant that in W@W that scene where Filif was making those bug suit thingies. Ronan and Kit were bothing watching Dairine and Roshaun out of the corner's of their eyes as if suspecting that Roshaun and Dairine were more than just friends.

If Color Guard were any easier it would be called Drill Team.

"Aye! Avast!"
        -Will Turner, POTC:Curse of the Black Pearl

Comment

Ohh... ja, I agree.

Comment

Oh Nita and Kit!! I have been waiting for it to happen since SYWTBAW. As I have before, i will list all of the parts of the books that show that they like each other. In DW- Dair asked Nita if she liked Kit and she said yes. Kit was kind of looking at Nita when she was taking off her swim suit (key word: kind of!). Kit backed her up totaly with out question when she told her parents about everything. In AWAb Nita and Kit talked about missing eachother a lot. In TWD Kit wished that Nita would wear short skirts more often , and he said that she had nice legs. Nita said that Kit had a nice face and a nice butt. Oh and in HW Nita admited to Kit that she liked him, and Kit said that she was his best friend. In a book kit was talking to his friend and he asked Kit about Nita. And there are a lot more but i dont want to list them all.
            Dai stiho cousins
            ~~~Ezra

Comment

I am also for K/N though if they do get together I hope that the focus is not so much on their romance as on how well they work together.

Comment

I'm not sure the evidence is conclusive, but I'd say after hints in W@W that there is significant evidence for the proposition that Nita and Kit might not stay as platonic about each other as some might wish. They're still very young, so I'd be really worried if it were getting very noticeable or distracting just yet. But there are signs that things could go in that direction if Nita and Kit wanted them to as they get older. Frankly, I think they'd be good for each other. Others are scared silly that they might be anything more than a brother or sister to each other. But I wonder if that isn't mostly based on fear of what could happen if they dated, not faith in what they could do and be together if that's what they wanted. But I could be entirely wrong.
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Hey everyone!!!!! Oh my goodness I haven't posted in ages, but I love speculations on these kinds of things, and I am re-reading WAW at the moment so..... Was it just me, or does in the cave, towards the middle of the story does Kit seem a little strange toward Ronan?? Excuse me because I totally have not read that part in awhile and haven't gotten to it yet, but, look at page 261 through 263, Kit adresses the whole Nita/Ronan thing. I personally think something is going to go on between Nita/Ronan, and then Kit will get edgy. I don't know, I could be totally wrong but, just a thought.

sehlinger
                  -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

I don't think that someone need to more sibling. I don't believe in friendship between men and women. I think that always one of them (or both) want something more. My boyfriend also my best friend. And I don't need anyone else. So if Nita and Kit will be in love with another people, I think their friendship will be gone. They'll be found other persons, who will be closer to them. I don't think, their girl or boy will be in delight if their b/gfriend will speak mind to mind with another. So I think N/K will be together or found their own path.
                    "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

I know what you mean, yes, if they ever found other people I don't think that they could be partners any more... they would grow apart just by the intrinsic feeling of wanting to be with the person they love more than each other. Or at least, their partnership would be nowhere near as strong... yeah, and I don't think that they really /could\ have other people, they would have to be wizards and okay with the in-each other's-heads-thing.

Comment

i disagree that girls and guys can't just be friends...i've got plenty of girls who are just friends, and i only end up goping out with a few of them! Most of them, i just like being friends with...I think it's also easier when you've got a girlfriend/boyfriend because then your less likely to fall in love with someone else, or to allow your self to get past the point that you're so close to the friend you can't help but being in love with them or something...in that case, nita and kit can be apart and still be friends. though i still want them together. I think it would make a great lawst book...though, as has been said, it might ruin the story if it happened before the last one.
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Pff, no no no, I'm not saying that guys and girls can't be friends! :P Of course they can... I just think that in this case it would be really hard for Nita and Kit to be able to be as powerful and effective at their wizardry (a big part of which is allowing each other to be very close) if they're "going out" with someone else. Of course they could remain friends... it just couldn't work with them being professional wizards together, IMHO.

Comment

Young reader. How old are you? If it is not a secret.

Comment

I really want Roashune and Diar to get together i luv when to people in the beginning hate each other then fall for each other. But it stinks that the W@W left u hanging not knowing wuts goin on with them

Comment

Well, I love Kit and Nita a lot and I worry that how many different persons are comes. May be enought? So many different people. I think, that I'm tired (Carmela, Ponch, Ronan, Dairin, and etc.). I want more Nita and Kit.

Comment

Working...
                                X