No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to see all that happeneing...except ronan nita. it must be nita/kit if anything! *grumbles* and yeah, go relationships going how we want!
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I believe Dairine and Roshaun will get together.

I'm not so sure about the Ronan and Carmela one though. Carmela gets on my nerves hate to see what she would do to Ronan who has a very short temper.

The Kit and Nita thing, I'm not so sure. I mean I can kind of see what you guys mean. Kit did mention that he would like to see Nita wear shorter skirts and she had nice legs. And Kit did get jealous about the kiss between Nita and Ronan. I'm not really sure if it would mess up the series if Kit and Nita got together. It would be good in the last book.

Keep in mind that I haven't read the book in a year though.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

I think that Dairine and Roshaun are so an item...highlight this next sentance, I don't know how much spoiling of the story is allowed.<span class="ev_code_WHITE">If they can find him of course... I don't think he is dead. </span>
        Kit and Nita, I would love to see but I think the odds of that happening are like, zilch. poof. *sighs* I think Nita and Ronan are going to get back together. They never really finished, there was no closure to what happened in a Wizard Abroad.
        Carmela and Ronan? She wishes, definatly not. That is sooOOO not likely. She is not his type, I think he likes smart girls, and she is, but she's kind of too girly for him I think.
        sehlinger
        -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Nita/Kit is what I want DD to put in a next book. Dairine/Roshaun too.

as for the firs one, doesn't anyone remember the way Nita and Kit were actin in HW AWAB WD and page 262 on W@W??? (the page that made my friend scream)
          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Oh my goodness, that page/ pages made my heart stop!! I loveeeee the thought of Kit and Nita together!! Sorry, excuse the overuse of exclamation points I have a lot of pent-up energy and I am really bored, but anyway... Nita and Kit would be so cute together but I doubt that DD would give everyone what they want, I think that it might kill some of the suspense, I mean then, one of the major social conflicts would be decided. Everyone wants to know if they are going to get together or not you know?? Wow, this post is so long and rambling sry.
            sehlinger
            -AND I AM GOING TO EAT....IT... ALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Kit + Nita? Rather likely, wouldn't you think?
              I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

*agrees* veryyy likely
                "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

YES!!!!! but if Roshaun is dead, anyone think of Dairine/ronan?
                  I think that ronan was at least a little impressed by carmela when she said in the speech, "I live here, get used to it!" That souns like something he would be impressed by. 262! 262! my fav page! I hhave it bookmarked! I can imagine them together veeerrrry easily!
                  Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

oh, and a few other things I want to add:

1. I am dying to know what was said in the speech on dairine's emerald necklace!
                    2. Have any of you wikipedia-searched young wizards? I did, and when it came to the part about ronan being nita's "love intrest" I screamed, and was promptly asked what was wrong by my mom. She wouldn't understand if I tried and/or wanted to explain. but "love interest"???? I say "NOOOOOOOO!"

it has to be Nita+Kit!! If it is Kit+Dairine i will get sick! that is not romantic, that's disgusting! I feel bad for Kit. He seems to be trying to tell neets that he likes her, but as on page 262, she won't listen, or he chickens out.
                    Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Okay ik i am basically repeated some ppl's ideaas but i think Nita and Kit- which i have shipped since i read book 3 AND Dairine and Roshaun because of W@W
                      "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

• I am for Roshaun and Dairine all the way, because I don't believe that Roshaun is dead, only "lost". I agree, kk...Kit and Dairine makes me queasy. We don't really get any hinting that they like each other. I, too, would like to know what the sentence on Dairine's necklace says, since apparently it makes her cry when she reads it, so it must be pretty special to her (that might not be the right way to say that, but whatever).
                        I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I bet that what was written on the necklace, was something Roshaun had put there as a message for her, or something. I know it is sooo very weird, but I have been thinking about the promise Nita and Kit made on the moon. They promised to always be partners when the other one wanted to. I think it somehow shows that they like each other, but of course, who knows?
                          And something else: In the cavern on Rashah, When Carmela teased Nita of liking Kit, She said, " I am not! Oh, never mind." She didn't completely deny it! Hahahahahaha!
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• ok, one, kk, try not to double post. it gets the admins infuriated when they have to merge the posts too often. :P and two...NO DAIRINE AND KIT! i could deal with nita and roanan, i don't like it, but still...but that's just TOO out of the blue as far as i'm concerned, and makes no sense whatsoever!
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I AGREE! But one more thing about Carmela and Ronan, I think they deserve each other. Carmela deserves Ronan's Grimness, and he deserves her annoyingness.
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Do you guys remember in W@W when Kit cofronted Nita about her and Ronan? It seemed to me like he was
                                1. jealous
                                2. embaressed
                                3. annoyed
                                4. scared out of his wits at the thought of Nita being furious (she's STILL taller than him)
                                5. kind of mad at ronan
                                6. Jealous (again)
                                7. JEALOUS
                                8. sad (remember: "i thought we were partners" or something like that.
                                anyway, it looks like a Nita + Kit thingy.

KIT AND DAIRINE= NO, NO, NO,NO,NO,NONONONONONO!!
                                I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Working...
                                X