No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alethia -- sad way, as cheesy as it may sound I have problems with getting attatched to books! lol
    Roshaun & Dairine are meant to be

Comment

Well I was just quoting someone!
      *Shifty eyes* You knew that, right?
      And why were you crying!? It was HILARIOUS!
      When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

*blushes deeply in safety of her room* well, I guess I'm just weird But I thought it was so sad!

Comment

Waiwaiwait...
          Do you mean the first time or the second time?

Comment

*is confused* first time or second time of what?? are we talking about the same thing?

Comment

That's what I'm trying to figure out.
              Are you crying at the first time D&R go to his parents, or the second time when D goes alone?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfwizard114:
                Yay! I thought I was the only one (or rather, one of only a few) crazy enough to get that emotionally attached to these books and their plot lines...
                ..it's nice to know I'm not alone.
                well, what can I say. I knew that there must be others who read as I do - yeah-yeah, with crying and all - but ti took a while 'till I actually met people like that... yeah.. feels good to know I am not alone. At the very least - because know I can share these intensive feelings - and someone would understand!

And anyway - I reread. And cry when I reread. And reread. And cry again.
                And happy about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murray:
                  Ronan is kind of an ex-Power That Used to Be, now. But I still don't think he has a chance with Nita, given her attitude to the whole Carmela/Ronan thing. Nita and Carmela are both obviously Ok with the idea with the idea of Carmela chasing Ronan, the question is, how does Ronan feel about it ?
                  I do not think ronan would like it. Remember when he met Nita in AWA? At some point he told her, after getting to know her a little, that she was unlike those girls, who would hang around and liste and talk big, but when it got serieous, give in. And I am not saying that Carmela is like that - she is a strong chzaracter - but the impression would be a lot alike.
                  What do you think about this reasoning?

Comment

The Nita thing- eh, that's when he first met her. I think it's different now that he knows her a bit more. And plus, she's changed a lot since then.
                    Carmela, I think, is like that.
                    Huh, the converse of what you were saying!

Comment

well, yeah, it does sounds the rverse of what I said.
                      but it doesn't seem this way to me.

I really think that Ronan would not be attracted, for real, to a pushy girl. And Carmela is, in a way. Although it may not be negative pushiness - and - she may not push with him. So - possible.

Comment

That's true. But I think that he'd go for someone with actual initiative.
                        Really? No idea. But... just please, Dieu, don't let it happen AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Alethia:
                          That's true. But I think that he'd go for someone with actual initiative.
                          Really? No idea. But... just please, Dieu, don't let it happen AT ALL!
                          Yeah, I agree. He might - should/would go for someone with real initiative. fits Carmela, by the way. The way she showed up at Crossing with her weapon...

Anyway - why not? it would definitely be interesting and exciting - and for sure, not boring - if Ronan and Carmela end up as a couple... So - why not? I am curious.

Comment

I just don't think it'd work. She's too much of a jovial and ostentatious creature to be with someone as closed-in and serious as Ronan, in my humble opinion.
                            But interesting and exciting? Ja.

Comment

I just don't think it'd work. She's too much of a jovial and ostentatious creature to be with someone as closed-in and serious as Ronan, in my humble opinion.
                              But interesting and exciting? Ja.
                              Maybe. But - Ronan may need a balance for his seriousness and tendency to withdraw.
                              So - a possibility...

Comment

That's what I'm trying to figure out.
                                Are you crying at the first time D&R go to his parents, or the second time when D goes alone?
                                When she goes alone! If we were talking about two different times, then that makes me feel WAY better! I was like "Why is that so funny?" LOL

I agree I just can't see Carmela and Ronan together. It just doesn't seem...right.

Comment

Working...
                                X