No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tcha, with you all the way. Except... I can't really see Nita "going out" with anyone right now- she's just not ready, I guess? *Shrug* At least, that's what I got from the last few books. I don't know.
    But DAIRINE/ROSHAUN!!!
    When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Erm...since when are we sure Nita and Kit ever considered themselves like brother or sister? I'd like to see some support on that one because I certainly can't remember anything to that effect.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Okay, they never come out and say it! But it's implied. They talk about everything with eachother, they obviously care a great deal about another, and they don't flirt.

Comment

I don't want to turn this into any kind of a shipping war, but the things you cited (talking about everything, caring a lot about each other) would, I hope, characterize any decent romance. (I really hope so!) And as for flirting...why did Nita start worrying about what kind of relationship they had in book 3? Why was she a little disappointed Kit hadn't noticed certain developments? Why did Kit want to know what was going on between Nita and Ronan? Nothing has gone very far, granted, but I don't think we could say everything is definitely or necessarily platonic between them. Why knows what will happen?
          I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

Ah, touchè (Ergh, narg laptops and their pathetic supply of accents!). Yes, those things are true- she gives hints here and there. But I.M.H.O, I just don't think it would work out romantically between them.

Comment

Come on, you guys know it's all about Nita and Sker'ret. She was trying to mate with him the whole book!

Teehee. Anyway, I'm a firm Nita/Kit, not necessarily shipper, but they need to have that conversation, whatever comes out of it. They almost/kind of did in WaW, but they need to come to a resolution about that.

Dairine and Roshaun! Did anyone else almost cry when she went back to tell his parents? I think I leaked a tear or two. It was terrible.

Carmela and Ronan would at LEAST be hilarious. I just want to see more of Ronan, that "Celti-Goth hottie" (that had me rolling on the ground).

CS
              ALL YOU CAN HOPE FOR IS THE MERCY OF HELL.
              -Yeah?
              JUST OUR LITTLE JOKE.

Comment

Yes, N and K need to have that conversation! *Evil smile* Just because DD rocks at doing awkward topics... lol.
                D&R- Well, I didn't cry, but I tell you, I was very, very sad. I think the only time I've cried is during HP... and HDM, of course! But it was quite distressing.
                C&R? OH YEAH! ...Just for laughs. But there would be many, with Carmela.

Comment

I absolutely sobbed at the end of HDM...it was pathetic

Then again, I did cry(ish) over Ro, so...yeah. I supposed I tend to melt into tears more than the average person.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Another fellow HDM-er. I melt into tears... when I don't understand my homework. That's probably the only time I ever cry. I'm so weird.
                    ...Topic? WHAT TOPIC!?
                    Oh yeah, that topic...
                    Yes, the Sker'ret/Nita scenes rocked. Tee hee.

Comment

Hehe, that whole thing with Nita and Skerret was hilarious...but I gotta admit...

I was like sooo weirded out...

But like I felt like a sense of relief or something when Nita told him to shut up.

XDDD Don't ask...

But Carmela and Ronan? Like whooooaaa....

I really _cannot_ imagine anything long-term....
                      And Ronan don't really seem interested in Carmela. Guess he's the type of guy who likes in-charge girls like Nita or Darine ((like Dairine and him would ever happen but..))

Carmela's just too...I dunno flirty? Like one of those preppy cheerleader kinda girls. I guess Ronan's not the 'hot quarterback of the football team' to Carmela's preppy lead cheerleader.

Mebbe I'm looking at it weird...but oh well.
                      ~~~~---------------~~~~~
                      sweetbox!!!~

Comment

Eh, I don't really agree with the analogies but I get the idea.
                        He's just too serious for someone as fun-loving and carefree as Carmela. I guess being inhabited by a Power'd do that to you.
                        Maybe a short frisson, but not long term. Egh.

Comment

Hmmm, you know what? I really don't think that Ronan and Nita will end up together. I'm for Nita and Kit. And I've been thinking Dairine/Roshaun ever since WH. Yup. That's all.

Okay, okay, that's NOT all. I cried too at the end of the book. Actually, I was trying to eat a snack, and then I just started crying and my dad was looking at me weird, so, yeah...

NOW I think that's all.

Merged two posts - Peter

Comment

I know I was sobbing at when Dair talked to Roshaun's parents! :blush: Oh well, that's just me! I'm a HUGE Dairine/Roshaun shipper. They just HAVE to get together!
                            Kit and Nita just don't seem right...I don't think that's gonna go anywhere...
                            Carmela and Ronan...NO...like others said, Carmela's just a little too much of a 'flake' for a guy like Ronan
                            I think there might be hope for Ronan and Nita still, though...I don't know
                            Roshaun & Dairine are meant to be

Comment

"Okay, okay, that's NOT all. I cried too at the end of the book. Actually, I was trying to eat a snack, and then I just started crying and my dad was looking at me weird, so, yeah..."
                              LOL!
                              And Erica, were you sobbing in a laughing way or a sad way?

Comment

Yay! I thought I was the only one (or rather, one of only a few) crazy enough to get that emotionally attached to these books and their plot lines. I was in school when I finished the book, and my study hall teacher sent me to the nurse because I started crying "for no reason." Haha, well, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
                                before the beginning
                                after the end
                                what happens to us?

Comment

Working...
                                X