No announcement yet.

Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually reading AWA right now, and in the beginning Kit did ask Nita if she wanted to come if nothing else he could use her as moral support. Which is so sweet that he needs her and can admit it.

I think i do recall a time in W@W when kit did come to running down to save Nita from those creepy crawly things even though the shield spells where not working. Can't wait to get to that book again and start reading.
    I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• Well, he was really happy to see her when she returned from earth in W@W, "trying not to break into a run" was the exact quote I believe. And he did try to help her hold off the Yaldiv, but it was actually Ronan who destroyed it when it was about to hurt her.
      Books may well be the only true magic---Alice Hoffman

Comment

• Yeah i remember that Ronon saved both of them, but Kit ran to her right? Ronon didn't have to so he didn't.

Got a little further in AWA and its starting to come back to me now, that kit accidentally went back into Darryl's head, and Nita had to go in to save him and Ponch.
        I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• Yes I am deff for Nita and Kit ending up together. And I can think of plenty of times where they have either hinted about liking each other or just come right out and said it. Nita admits it to Dairine when she asks her about it in DW. And Nita tell Kit how she feels in HW. There's a bunch of other Nita ones too but as for Kit ones. DW--pretty much the whole thing. In AWD, Kit says she has nice legs and she turns around and says he has a nice face and a nice butt; which made me laugh for a good 5 mins. And then just all the times he's been there for her--been there for eachother. Even in the first book when they were in dark manhatten and stuff like that. But yeah i like to think they're in love even if they dont know it...yet <3
          Dai stiho cousins
          ~~~Ezra

Comment

• I must have totally missed it...
            When did Nita say kit had a nice face and a nice butt?

When did Kit say she had nice legs? I know that in AWD or maybe it was AWA she was walking out to meet kit and some guys behind her were "making fun" and said something like, "hey nice legs" or something like that. Are they the same time or did i miss something totally big?
            I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• wizardsrreal: I don't remember them ever saying that. I thought that the bullies had said that about Nita, not Kit. Unless I missed something, which I don't think I did.
              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Well I lent my books to a friend, but I think it was after school or at lunch or something when Nita went outside to find Kit and he said something to the effect of, "I've been looking for you all day." And then I tought he looked down at her skirt and commented on it and said "Nice legs" and then Nita said something like, "Yeah I know. But hey--nice face, nice butt--too bad about the big buldging brains." But I dont know, I could easily be worng about it.
                Dai stiho cousins
                ~~~Ezra

Comment

• I think i remembe that...NIce signiture, by th eway, wizardsrreal.
                  It would definately be the type of conversationt aht they would have, in my oppinion. Of course, all of us could be wrong (well, not all of us, but all of us who think they said it) So if anybody has the book with them, dig it out!
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• I called my friend and had her look it up! It took her forever to find because she didn't remember reading that part either but she finaly found it and yelled into the phone, "OH yeah!! omg! I totaly forgot that part was in there!" But it is on page 216 if anyone wanted to know.
                    PS: oh and thanks for the compliment about my sig. I like your icon yr, its so pretty and blue--i used it for a while when i forst got an account.
                    Dai stiho cousins
                    ~~~Ezra

Comment

• I think you'll find that Nita was repeating what other people had (nastily) said about her - the nice butt and the bulging brains she is talking about are her own according to her classmates.

Comment

• Most likely...Nita was never all that popular, after all. *doens't have the book, so can't look it up, and doesn't think it would be faire of us to asj wizardsrreal's friend to do it for us, after spending so much time in the first place though. It sounds like something that might be said about Nita, though. (miricle she never gave into temptation and tried turning them all into toads. never mind if it would WORK in the first place or not, but just for the satisfaction of having tried) That wouldn't be a very wizardly thing to do though, but it's such a nice thought to contemplate.
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• (Changing topic)
                          I know at least in AWA the LP said that Nita would betray kit, and i believe that the LP had said that one other time before not sure which book.

Do you think the LP had already saw this before, or is he just trying to split them up because he knows what their power is going to be like when they finally get together?
                          I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• I don't know. I think he is trying to break them apart, it is sort of his job as the LP to do so.

yr: I can so picture her turning them into toads! That would be so funny! And I still think that it was the bullies who had said all of that, teasing Nita. Wasn't that the part when Kit had gotten all defensive, and made the bullies start coughing? It just figures, doesn't it, that I have the first FOUR YW books with me, and yet not the fifth one.
                            Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Nita headed for the gate, ignoring the voices behind her, even the loudest one: "Hey, Miss WAH-Neeta, where'd you send away for those legs?"
                              "Yeah, nice butt, nice face... shame about the giant bulging brain!"
                              The usual laughter from behind ensued.
                              It was the bullies teasing Nita, when she was going to talk to kit for the first time about her mother, and yes it is on page 216 but its right here for anyone that doesn't have the book on them.
                              I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• THANK YOU!

I never seem to have the books with me when I get on the forums!
                                Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Working...
                                X