Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy macaroni and cheese... its the young wizard forum... i almost forgot about you guys... lol... well i know that im not tecnically a NEW member but its been awhile since i've been on so ya. so HIIIIIII
    its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• welcome back! you probably have belonged to this forum longer than me, but welcome anyway

Comment

• Dai all!
        Long time, no see, right?
        hehe... *hands out chocolate* Yum... *passes over extra straightjackets* I like straightjackets You see, you need this many because the majority of straightjackets we hand out are mass produced, and they aren't of the highest quality. And, as you need some for the duration of your lingering about the forums... you need several.

Anyhow... Off to my corner.

Dai!
        Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• Dai all!

I semi dropped out for a bit, but I'm here

Dai Wolfy! I still love your avatar.

Hi Bookgirl Krystal and Wizy!
          Fresh baked warm choclatechip cookies all around! They magically remain warm, and multiply so you never run out.
          "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Wizy! I missed you! Welcome back. Don't disappear again! Haha.

Dai stiho to all the new members! *hands out straight jackets* Please join in on The Topic of Great Randomness... where we're always random.
            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• sry.. been busy... *takes cookies eats quickly...* those were yummy...lol... butyou know you can pm me if you want to talk ms. emi. i check that at least once a week... or just plain out email... god love internet... lol ...
              but anyway *hugs to all* hopfully ill be back for a while!
              welcome to all the new members by the way...
              its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

• hey, im really new here im fernie

Comment

• Hi Fernie! Welcome, and here are your complimentary straitjacket and brownies.

Comment

• ello... you know i notice... we always hand out cookies cake and straitjackets. why dont we hand out books..... or maybe even a computer!!! lol....

Comment

• ha ha thanks

Comment

• So...
                        I'm new. I guess.
                        I'm not that great at introducing myself.
                        And yes, I am in very many places at once, fictional, or non-fictional.
                        Hobey ho,
                        let's go.

Comment

• camp half-blood? thats from one of my favorite series, the percy jackson andthe olympians series, the next book is coming out in february, 2009

Comment

• Dai Stiho!! Welcome to the forums LiaFail and fernie!! I hope to see you guys around the forums. Please make sure you check out the Board FAQ's to prevent getting a talking to by the senior members. Haha.

*hands out straightjackets and cookies* Hmmm... Wizy, that sounds like a good idea... *hands out an encyclopedia* Read it and gain knowledge.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. See you around!!
                            Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                            Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                            It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                            Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• Yeah, hi LiaFail. Yo've read Pendragon, haven't you. (Cloral, Quillan, Ibara Veelox, plus quoting the books for your siggy)

I love the books. I'd reccomend checking out the thread <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Favorite Series Other Than Young Wizards</span>.

Well, welcome, and have some more cookies. *hands them over*
                              "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

• Hey there! This is actually Garrett Fitzgerald: Herewiss@hotmail.com is my MSN account. Lee created this account for me so I could use the system before the import was completed: I've since downgraded it to be a Registered Member, so I could see what the rest of you were seeing.

This is a test post, really: I wanted to make sure regular users could post, not just admins.
                                What's another word for thesaurus?

Comment

Working...
                                X