Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dai Stihó, cousin! - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Is also a harry potter fan* I read the books, my dad reads the books...My grandma reads the books!

*hands you another straigt jacket, and gives yet another one to basoony* *Also gives you whatever you want from the Tree-Of-Planty. (think horn-of-same, only bigger...:P We had a buffet, but it didn't work out so well.)

Smile's right-we're insane, and we love it, so hopefully your the same way...(IF you're not, no problem-we'll take you to insanity ourselves, and you'll be one of us in no time. Just saves time if you've already lived there for a year or two. Less adjusting. :P)
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Oh don't worry, I'm absolutely nuts! Really, I'm a very strange person.

And I got to see the set by having my father be close friends with a fellow by the name of Alex Singer, who wrote a whole boatload of TNG episodes, and therefore has highest level clearance.

+Sunshine
      I like things.
      www.wayfinderexperience.com

Comment

• dai sunshine, and welcome. You are my hero btw, i would kill to have visited teh set of star trek. yes we all are insane here. And love to read so youll fit in perfectly. I would offer you something from the buffet but SOMEONE couldent keep himself away from the unicorn. Ah well. have another strait jacket. You can never have enough. and COOKIES mmm now i have a craveing. I need cookies now. Dai.
        (\__/) "Be amazing"
        (+'.'+)
        (")_(")

Comment

• *Sends you all cookies* I'm glad you're insane, but at the same time sad-if all you newbies come in prepared, however can i build upon my abilities to drive you guys crazy!
          My talents are getting attrophied from lack of use, I tell you! There's noboddy left to practice on! *grins* Anyways, i hope to see you posting around the forum later. (Post just about anywhere, and i'll probably pop in with a response in a couple of days)
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• Well I tell you what, young reader. While I am insane, I may not be at quite the same level as you. So if your skills are being worn out, practice on me.

Welcome againSunshine
            "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Mike: who is this person you speak of?
              I didn't do anything... it just tasted really good...
              not my fault it was profered...

YR: Insanity... I don't think I have enough... so, if you want, you can practice on me
              I don't bite that much...

And Welcome again Sunshine... if you want, you can go into the past and visit our excellent buffet... but please keep out of the unicorn meat.
              Believe something... and somewhere, it's happened

Comment

• I was going to say the same thing as Wolfy here, YR. I might not be as insane as the rest of you, perhaps. So feel free. We absolutely must not let those skills wear out.

Welcome again!

Dai
                "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

• Ah welcome Sunshine... hmm... can't really add to what other's brought/gave you. Um... how about a complementary pillow? To hug while you're trying to contain all the insanity.. I mean, for those late night posts(right)... I know I almost fall asleep.

Anyway, That's cool about all the stuff you've been to. I wish I could be on any set (tv or movie) that's awesome!! *is aspiring director*

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!
                  Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                  Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                  It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                  Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

• *Grins* you might just live to regret those words...before you're too insane to care anyways. Thanks! *Looks forward to spreading my insanity far and wide, and keeping those skills sharp as I do so*

Comment

• Kee'vn, are you stealing my insanity and giving it to newbies? I think I'm horribly lacking in it suddenly...

Yes, you're stealing my insanity. GIMME.

Anyway, for any newbies reading this: Hi, I'm a lurker, best friends with Young Writer, disliker of chatspeak and bad spelling. About the latter: that has gone neglected since chat was closed, but if it ever gets reopened in my lifetime...

Anyway, Kevin, give me my insanity...
                      "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                      Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

• I didn't steal it!
                        Phanny did. And don't corrupt the newbies...(They're so much harder to teach once they've been taught to throw tomatoes at anyone who tries)

Comment

• yr: your name's Kevin? *didn't know that* weirdnesses....

Huhh...Hi all newbies! I haven't really ever said that...that's weird...
                          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here! Well, actually, I signed up a few weeks ago, but my teachers suddenly went crazy with a lot of homework so I didn't get to come on until now...

Anyway, I'm When Pigs Fly. What? Pigs can so fly! They're the awesomest things in the whole world, they can do anything!

Comment

• Hiya!

Make sure these guys *points to Young Reader and others* get you your straight jacket. I'm not one of the ones handing them out, I'm afraid...

Love the username, by the way. What inspired you to use that phrase?
                              Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums When Pigs Fly! That's such a cool name! I love it!

*Hands out complimentary cookies* I got these cookies when I first joined... don't worry they're fresh. I just made them.

Anyway, I'm not one to hand out straight jackets.. but here, have one. You'll get plenty more from others. We're all insane. You'll grow to love it. Haha.

Welcome!
                                Time passes. Even when it seems impossible.
                                Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise.
                                It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
                                Check out my video: LET GO

Comment

Working...
                                X