No announcement yet.

Who is your Fav Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would have to say roshaun because his character is sort of unexpected in the book, but not really all that different in real life. but also cuz i like his hair.
    http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/75as4.gif

Comment

Did I just miss it or did no one really mention the Transcendent Pig?? Don't u just think that it's the cleverest, especially with it's words?? *giggles*

Actually, it is more or less like the hero in the sidelines.. It mostly comes through only when answers are needed, whether to solve problems, or to lead the way to answers. In my opinion, he is the best(??) creation of the Powers.

"What is the meaning of life?"

Comment

When I first started reading WH, and they introduced Filif, I knew he was my favorite character. He's just SOOOOO awesome! Well, actually... I kind of like Sker'ret too... No, Filif is my favorite. He was just so humble, and kind... and he's a tree!!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE A TREE?!
        <select name=stats size=1>
        <Option value=1>BenKyuutai

<Option value=1>He just blew his quanta

<Option value=1>Likes brownies

<Option value=1>HUGGLES POKEMON!
        </select>

Comment

I like the character in the Wizards Delemia (sorry I don't have the book in front of me) that looks like an otter but with... I think six arms(I'm not sure.) and the Lone Power over shadowed him. I think his name starts with a P.
          Sorry if I ruined some of the book for some of you.
          98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
          If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

I moved this topic to Miscellaneous Issues, as the SYWTBAW forum was a strange place for it.

The intention is that anyone should be able to read the SYWTBAW forum without reading any spoilers for later books - and similarly for the other books' forums.

When the topic was created, it may have been intended to cover just SYWTBAW, but even the second post named a character from a later book, so I've belatedly moved it here.

Doonyal409: Pralaya, and he has six limbs altogether.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Nita and Kit are obviously faves and Fred of course. I liked the eldest too in SYWTBAW. I felt just as sorry for him as Nita did. A fireworm that's losing it's memory? Ouch!
              Issues are like lint, we each carry some in our pockets. S. Squarciafico
              Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda

Comment

I would have to say one of the cats, but I can't decide which one. That's a shapechange I could get lost in
                -Positronic Cat
                (I have sat between the great lion statues, hoping for a glimpse of the future.)

Comment

I love Fred!! it's just, it sounds like he's cute. Even though he's just a ball of light. He sounds cute & cuddly!!!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">tink!! I'm hyperactive! </span>

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkerbell rox!!:
                    I love Fred!! it's just, it sounds like he's cute. Even though he's just a ball of light. He sounds cute & cuddly!!!

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">tink!! I'm hyperactive! </span>
                    OH MY GWARSHNESS! I CANNOT BELIEVE I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FRED!!!! HE'S LIKE, THE AWESEOMENESS! TIME TO CHANGE MY AVATAR!
                    <select name=stats size=1>
                    <Option value=1>BenKyuutai

<Option value=1>He just blew his quanta

<Option value=1>Likes brownies

<Option value=1>HUGGLES POKEMON!
                    </select>

Comment

OH MY GWARSHNESS! I CANNOT BELIEVE I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FRED!!!! HE'S LIKE, THE AWESEOMENESS! TIME TO CHANGE MY AVATAR!
                      GASP! how COULD you? he's not my favorite character...that's nita's position, but...HOW COULD YOU! jk. :P *Wonders if white holes are real and wonders off*
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

HAHA!! that is soo hilarious!
                        i like Kit too. besides the fact that he's younger than Nita.

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Tink!! I'm hyperactive! Tink rox! it says it all. </span>

Comment

Oh, forget age.XD They're only...what, a year apart? That's not bad, my parents are...er...*goes to ask mom...can't find mom* Okay, welll it was something like eight or nine years. *stops herself from slashing* Well, someone has to form a couple sooner or later, right? *get anxious* I'm a hopeless romantic.

-peri

Comment

I do like kit...but nita is the best...i mean, she just strikes me as more of a reader, and i can relate to that...does anyone know if white holes ARE real? *goes off on this tangent for a while and then delets it...or possibly realises that will happen and just posts this* i'd go with the latter. :P
                            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I'll research it for you. Coughcoughgooglecoughcough. XD

-peri

Comment

Well, I guess age difference doesn't matter.

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Tink!! I'm hyperactive! Tink rox! It says it all. </span>

Comment

Working...
                                X