No announcement yet.

Who is your Fav Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that Ponch is the best. But i also like Dairine. She's got that 'I can do anything' attitude.

Comment

ahh my mom was asking me this the other day! *thinks and thinks and thinks and almost goes to sleep because all this thinking makes her tired* I like Nita, Kit and Dairine a lot...idk i can't decide
      "There's only one thing you should know, I've put my trust in you! Pushed as far as i can go"

Comment

ahh my mom was asking me this the other day! *thinks and thinks and thinks and almost goes to sleep because all this thinking makes her tired* I like Nita, Kit and Dairine a lot...idk i can't decide
        ah, indecision...a key sign that the insanity of the forum is kicking in. *nods wisely* i still love all those characters, but nita has to be my favorite...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I love Ronan!! I'm Irish so what can I say? I also like Dairine, she's a cool kid.

Comment

i love Ronan too. but im not irish i just have a thing for irish boys(they are soooo HOT!) and anyway the way they describe him makes him sound really hot.

Comment

*raises left eyebrow* Kit, or Ponch. and Nita. and Dairine. actually, Dairine more than Nita.
              I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Seriously, I have to say that I looooove all of the characters. Choosing one character would be like...trying to choose my favorite book; impossible because there are so many that I think are absolutely awesome. I guess if one character stands out it would be...well...yep, can't do it!
                "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Took me a crazy length of time to figure out an answer when I was first asked this question. I love so many of them... but I think, after much reflection, I'd have to settle on Dairine as being my favourite.
                  Las Vegas Boulevard is jammed, and I'm in love...

Comment

I don't know about Nita and Kit being too serious. A lot of their conversations together make me laugh. Of course, I have to agree that Roshaun and Dairine also make for great, humorous conversations/arguments, and Sker'ret and Filif are totally awesome.
                    "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism

Comment

• they're not all that serious...(nita and kit if i'm too far behind...) i mean, they know they're jobs well enough, and they go right out and do whatever it happens to be, but they don't seem all that serious, at least too me...and even after all this time, my favorite remeains nita....she's an interesting character. *wants to see what's going to happen with all of this* though i htink i would love meeting ANY Of htem, simply cause it would prove they exist...though i'd be a bit saddened that i havn'et gotten a manuel yet! *would have to pull a dairine and read from nita's* *grins*
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

• oh wait, I forgot Filif! Go christmas trees! *Runs from one-liner police*
                        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• My favorite character would have to be Kit.

Definitely.

No contest.

Comment

• i'd have to say Carmela...

I don't know i like Tom and Carl too.

or Fred...

Comment

• And the one-liner police have (belatedly) arrived.

Errr.. admirable attempts, guys, to avoid the one-liner issue, but the whole philosophy behind the no-one-liner rule is that we prefer posts with substance--food for discussion, not just little crumbs. You may think you only have a little bit to say, but on this instance, if you expound a little about why someone's your favorite character, then you give other people something to reply to. Like so:

My favorite character is Dairine. I love her the most, because I have the most in common with her. I'm the younger of two sisters. I read (past tense) X-Men comics in my top bunk (now I read them in the living room), I wanted to be Jedi Knight (before the second trilogy), and I play with computers all day long at my job, and I was pretty damn ferocious and feckless as a kid. I can't help it. I like Dairine best.
                              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• I like the way DD takes so many characters that are so different and somehow makes them mesh. Alien princes and giant centipedes and talking computer-robot-mobile things and cats and dogs and...ok y'al get my point.
                                Kli-I'm the oldest sister and like to read, just like Nita, but I'm also brainy, like Dairine, and I enjoy writing haikus like the koi!

Comment

Working...
                                X