No announcement yet.

Who is your Fav Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have to say Ponch and Filif. Ponch is every definition of "man's best friend". And Filif has to be the coolest "Christmas tree" since he wears baseball caps.
    Gryphon: i had this scary dream with a lot of blood, and there were these cute demon goats, and a car of a train on
    the beach

Comment

I don't like ronnan (last place)
      Kit is my fav! he's awesome

Comment

ahm, listen up, this is my famous saying...huh?

Originally posted by Snow Ear:
        I'd have to say nita. everyone says fun things about her such as to stand clear when she is upsett. My tie with nita is Ronan. I have not particular reason why.

Comment

Hmm...I really like Dairine because I identify with her alot. I love the way she and Roshaun relate!
          Kit is also a really sweet guy. Hmm...so hard to choose...
          A physics geek
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Am I the only person who loves Tualha or Liused? Nita's little kitty bard in AWAb, and her tree friend in SYWTBAW, I just adore both of them. After them, it'd probably be between Peach, Dairine, Fred, Carmela, Kit's noisy DVD player and remote, and Ed.

Comment

... well, I think most of the charrys in the series have been listed, but some interesting holes I noticed.
              1. the man from the crossing who helped dairine escape.
              2. roshauns parents...don't tell me no one like them, cause I do.
              3. Nita's dad,cause hes just...awesome, and
              4. Aunt Annie, you fools forgot her.
              5. The Fool of the Faerie court, who nita got a favor out of. hes just super kick...butt...
              6. Biddy, the hero of AWAb...nuff said.
              7. No likes qeult or her family, do they? well I do.

I know it looks like I'm just randomizing charries for your pleasure, but I love all of these guys, and I can't say there is a character (except Joanne) that I don't like a little
              "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
              Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Nita yhay!

Comment

OK, I'm just gonna exclude Nita and Kit from this because then I'd never decide. This is the basic order:

1. Carmela- she's one spunky chica.
                  2. Peach- oh, yea. She's hilarious!!!!!
                  3. Dairine- bratty(at least, to her sister), sassy, and (a bit) mischevious...she could so rule the world.
                  4. Ronan- he just makes me laugh!
                  5. Roshaun- ten points for Prince (or King, as he would say) Unlikely!

So, yea, I really like more minor(yet important) characters.

Drama_Queen

"Is my life so boring that I have to revert to contemplating the mysteries of coffee?" -Moi-moi

Comment

... I don't like dairine at ALL!

Comment

Ouch. I just ran upstairs to get my book to make sure I spelled the names right, and I tripped halfway up and fell down to the bottom. Now, I realized that I could've checked past posts... *headdesk* Any way, my favorites are S'reee, Sker'ret, and Filif. I like Nita and Kit, but they aren't my favorites, even though they're the main characters.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

I love S'reee but when I think of her I think HUMAN not WHALE!

Comment

*points to name* I bet you'll never guess who my favorite character is! I love that little white hole. I was really sad when he blew his quanta for real. And honestly, how can you not love a white hole that knows nothing about your world and is always asking about things and is always jumping about in the sun and can hiccup cars and tvs? And his first words were along the lines of "Good heavens, I think I've blown my quanta." I got really really got attatched to him. Next has probably got to be Kit and Nita, tied. Then Picchu and Ponch, also tied. Yah, that's place 1, 2 and 3.
                          "Good heavens. I think I've blown my quanta." - Fred

Comment

My number one is a tie between Dairine and Carmela. They have the greatest personalities. I'm always finding myself admiring Dairine's wit and Carmela's... uh... Carmelaness. I really like Ponch, too, for his inherant dogginess (wow, I'm using a lot of "ness" words in this post) and Roshaun, because he's Roshaun. He seriously cracks me up. *also points to screen name* Of course, Saash has to go in there somewhere. Her combination of neuroses and nerve is priceless. Besides, she reminds me of my cat.
                            -------------------
                            "I found the pieces in my hand/They were always there/It just took some time for me to understand"

--Vertical Horizon, "I'm Still Here"

Comment

That's difficult to say. If forced to choose, however, my top favorites would be(in no specific order):

Ponch -- loveable. Intelligent. I wanted to cry when Ponch first discovered compassion...his caring regard for others is overwhelmingly endearing.

The Lone Power -- well, what can I say? Frightening, yes, dark, yes, malevolent...still, I feel sorry for It. Sure, It created Death, but...to be cast out by your own 'family' and completely exiled for one mistake? Also, the fact that It finds it so hard to accept forgiveness (due to pride and pain) makes It all the more pitiable, to me. I guess because 1) I know what it's like to be the outcast and 2) I believe that everyone, especially the tough cases, has good buried inside.

Filif and Sker'ret! I don't need to offer a long winded explanation about them. They rock my world. =)

And, of course, just because I haven't mentioned the other charries (including Nita and Kit!) doesn't mean they don't hold special places in my heart as well :P
                              ~~~~~
                              You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once, I want to say, "Nope. It's for company. Help yourself. Make yourself comfy. Take your time."

Comment

Nita is my favorite!!!
                                Dai Stiho cousens

Comment

Working...
                                X