Who is your Fav Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred!
    I love fred...he was funny. I was so sad when he died. Or... whatever he did.

I always want them to go back to Timeheart sometime and see him. And---this is a spoiler for Dilemma, <span class="ev_code_white">but hopefully by now everyone's read that---Nita's mom</span>. And all the other people who've died.

*sniff* this is making me sad...
    Who else do I like? Dairine. I really like her, and how she doesn't give into stuff.
    And Tom and Carl. Jeez, they're all good...
    I could go through the list... I even sorta like the LP...ya know how sometimes somebody's so bad you like 'em? LIke in the HP movies; Snape is horrible, but he's so slimy you have no choice to love him. (Or love to hate him.)

-Emilie

Note: New people keep finding the YW books. In the forum for each book (like this one, the SYWTBAW forum), you have to act as if people have only read up to that book - Peter

Comment

Ummmmmm....... So hard to choose...........
      1. Nita and Kit and Dairine and Peach and Ponch and Tom and Carl and Fred and............

I give up, it's too hard to choose.

Comment

yeah kit is the best
        busy reading

Comment

My favorite charactor is, and always has been, nita. i'm not really certain why. I think it's probably because she seems to love to read more then any of the other charactors. I can relate to that. I mean, i know most wizards like to read, which is probably why i relate to most of them, but for some reason nita seems to strike me as the biggest reader.
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Yello all.
            My favorite characer umml lets see. We have got Nita, Kit, Dair, Roshuan, Ed , Hotshot. I like all those ppl and CArmela!. i forgot Ronan!
            Out of my favorite would have to be umm. Roshuan, Ronan and Nita. I always liked them. Just kind of obesesive feeling you know when you just have to have them not die. Say someone died i would go nuts and be like "WTF?" And just be horrid for a few days. Lol im werid. Okay so now you know my favorite charcaters beware cause i might eat you if you dont like them, but lets not go there.!
            Dai All
            Tori
            Love and be loved

Comment

Okay the clear winner hear,by a landslide is
              *drumroll*
              ...................Dairine!!!!

if your wondering kit came in second
              (\__/) "Be amazing"
              (+'.'+)
              (")_(")

Comment

I don't know. I've always loved Nita and Kit, and Kit a little more than Nita, and I love Poncho, but I really love <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Darryl, because I know a lot of people who have gone through sort of similar things to him.</span>

I like the "exchange students" too, I guess. I like Fl... the tree guy.

Pont are also very cool.
                "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
                "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

I'm always a huge fan of the comic relief in a book. Duhno why. Anyway, I'd definitely have to say that I'm the hugest fan of Peach imaginable. I love the way Peach turns a phrase- it's funny, and it makes you think. My favorite scene form the books is when Nita is on teh phone with Tom and Carl in DW and Peach is hollering in the background. It makes me laugh uproariously everytime.

More recently, I love Fillif. Come one- a tree who's obsessed with day-glo? Killer.
                  PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
                  Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

ooooh, choosing faves now, huh? weeell, i guess first would come neets dearest,after all, she's the one who started it and (i think) will end it.
                    and then...lemme think...god, this is hard! i've been sitting here for nearly five minutes, just thinking!

oh yeah, can't forget kit! i agree with whoeva said he was "cool and smart".
                    then filif, i think, who is the hottest tree in existance.
                    and then roshaun, and sker'et. i really dig shauny. he starts out this snooty, know-it-all-but-don't-care type, but he transformed into someone who i cried for when he "left" i guess you'd call it.
                    and sker'et folks!!! don't forget the centipede with the unquenchable appetite. (i love the part when he commented on how the cupboard tasted)
                    and this is my tribute to whoeva i forgot but still love.LUV U!!!!!!

on second thought, forget this. there are only like, A HUNDRED MILLION characters i love.

Merged a one-liner with the previous post - Peter

Comment

I try not to pick favorite because something always happens to them. But I'd have to say Ponch, Roshaun and Ronan are my favorites.

Comment

Nita and Kit probably. Also *Puts up sheild so no one can throw rocks at her* I like the LP a lot too. Mwahaha. XD

I like them best, but, how can you NOT like the other characters? Carmela's starting to become one of my favorites, Ponch also.
                        Oops

Comment

theres so many characeters to choose from. and there all so kool. well most of them. i hate roran. and i dont like s'ree. but besides nita and kit (ofcorss those 2 are my favorite cause there the main people and all) i really like ponch, Sker'et and filif. Rashaun is ok. and i've learned to like dairine. for books 1,2 i didnt like her at all. but then once she became a wizard and all. and got more involded, i started to like her. spot is kool. but yeah. Sker'et is probly my fav besides kit and neets.

Comment

i forgot about tom and carl! nvm about kit and nita. tom and carl r my favorite. there so awesome.

Comment

Ponch.

Aside from the clever (whether intentional or not) anagram of some elements of life(Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, and Phosphorous), he is a character that comes to life through the eight books, from pet to adjunct to friend to more, in such a way that is altogether surprising and heartwarming.

While Nita and Kit have their moments, Dairine and Roshaun are very nice together, and Filif is the coolest best Christmas tree I've ever met, I think I like Poncho the best, for his thoughts, his actions, and his inner doggyness.

...or maybe I just like dogs.
                              Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
                              Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

I'd have to say nita. everyone says fun things about her such as to stand clear when she is upsett. My tie with nita is Ronan. I have not particular reason why.
                                my heart in in my hands...yuck!

Comment

Working...
                                X