No announcement yet.

Who is your Fav Character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the_peridexis said: I'll research it for you. Coughcoughgooglecoughcough. XD
    thank YOu! i'm sorry for not doing it myself, but i have limited time that i'm actually allowed on the computer, so i wanted to see if anyone had already reasearched it before i actually researched...Anyways thanks...and what do you mean tinkerbell rox? abut the age difference?
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

i had said that i liked kit even tough he was younger than Nita.
      the peridexis wrote:
      Oh, forget age.XD They're only...what, a year apart? That's not bad, my parents are...er...*goes to ask mom...can't find mom* Okay, welll it was something like eight or nine years. *stops herself from slashing* Well, someone has to form a couple sooner or later, right? *get anxious* I'm a hopeless romantic.

i agree!!

oh yah, how do you guys get those avatar things? the pictures? you guys can call me tink, or Melissa. It's easier than Tinkerbell rox! lol!!

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Tink!! I'm hyperactive! Tink rox! it says it all. </span>

Comment

Tink,

Info on how to put up an avatar is in the FAQ here.

My favorite characters have always been Fred and Ed, Ed particularly. I like most of the characters, though. I like Nita and Kit, but main characters are seldom my favorites for whatever reason. Unlike a lot of people, I quite like Ronan. I like Pont (my nickname for a while). Ponch is great, particularly once he starts "finding" things (yayayayayay!). And who doesn't think Carmela is fabulous?

Blue~

Comment

That makes sense...And of COURSE the mother disappeared...they have extra-terrestrial senses that tell them to hid whenever someone wants to know anything that could involve their age...it's almost as useful as the one that tells them when you're getting in trouble...
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

*just stares at YR's post count* You're crazy, you know that?
            On to buisness. I'd have to say, having read DW about a hour ago, that Ed is currently my favorite character, followed by S'reee, Next Nita 'n' Kit, then Ki and Roots... *trails off* Yah. I'd say Nita is my overall favorite charrie. Fred for SYWTBAW, Ed and S'reee for DW, Gigo for HW, Tuallha(sp? You know, that kitty?) for ABAb, Nita's mum for AWD, Ponch for AWAl, Alaau(sp?)'s LP(Put down the pitchfork...) for WH, and Ronan for W@W. Okay, I'll go back to Reality, now. Oh, GET IN CHAAATTT!!!!
            "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
            Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

I AM IN CHAT! and so what if i'm crazy? WE're ALL crazy! otherwise, we wouldn't be in chat...Now, if you don't mind, i got to post.,..

Comment

I love Kit dearly. And I'm reading books only for him. And I hate Ronan.
                "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

I like Roshaun. For that matter, is he still alive?
                  Hy gododin cataan hue
                  Hud a lledrith mal wyddan
                  Guance ae bellawn wen cabri
                  Varigal don Fincayra
                  Dravia, dravia Fincayra

Comment

roshaun is still up for debate at the moment...you can get a dozen oppinions in seconds, if you ask in chat, but no true facts unless you do the unthinkable and get it from DD herself...unthinkable cause it's almost unthinkable for an auther to spoil something like that. :P

Comment

Ooooooh! Why all these Ronan haters? Why?! Sorry. I have a strange infatuation for my little Goth boy. He seems like a jerk, sure, but he's not. He's got an honest and brave nature inside (why else would he have done...er...well, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone so...well, SOME of you guys know what I'm talking about, I hope.) and to me all that matters. So many of my friends have seemed like bad people, but once I gave them a chance, I found out how cool they were. It's the same with Ronan.

And not to mention...I am a huge Nita/Ronan fan. No flaming! I just think that his rough attitude and Nita's gentler, milder one they'd be perfect. *wince* I shouldn't be slashing, though...I read on DD's blog (I think!) that she doensn't enjoy it when her fans slash a lot. Oh well...I think I mentioned I'm a hopeless romantic. XD

-peri

Comment

Hehe, Peri! I LOVE RONAN! He is awesome. And im a hopeless romantic about Nita and Ronan. It probably wont work, but it nice to think someone with the initals DD could fit it in. And, he isnt a jerk, just you have to get to know him.

I also love Roshie. I love him. He is just, awesome?! Yah. His hair, and height. yah. Okay but he is probably the coolest one.
                        But for the 1,2,3,4 books, i'd say maybe Dair..Not sure. But she seems..more of a i dont care what you think, pi.ss off! Type of girl. Which is cool. I need to re-read all of them again. haha. I have read the 4th like 3 times..Love that one!

Good night. Ta.
                        Love and be loved

Comment

Nonono. Only not Ronan, please.

It is so typical - bad boy, good girl. ( no offence meant, without offence - I think he is dummy and interesting as only a kissing boy. ). Well it is my opinion, don't offence.
                          "To the Moon and back..."

Please don't scold my English...

Comment

I think he's a bit more then that...of course, he's Not my fave...*goes off to other topics in swirl of wind created by something or another*

Comment

Ponch def.! he has the best personality and humor!!!
                              "We are all just Slowlife." - Me
                              "Oh, to soar high in the sky on the back of a dragon."- Me
                              "Songs are the soul of life"-?

Comment

horsefreek said: Ponch def.! he has the best personality and humor!!!
                                he is kinda funny. but i STILL say nita's my favorite character. i relate to her best i suppose...and how many of these topics do we have, anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X