No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least YOUR parents didn't spend all summer fighting the school board so that you could take a special test you don't want to take so you could be in a math class with people from a grade above you you don't want to be in!!!!!!

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I feel sorry for you hallie. I got offered to take either an 8th grade SAT, or a high school ACT from Duke University for the 7th grade Talent Search and I qualified by making (on SAT last year) in math a 97 in verbal a 96 and in comprehinision a 97. And my mom told me we would so I thought it would be cool, then she told me we missed the turn-in date, and we SOOOOOOO didn't.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
      "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• I spent the summer arguing with the school as well. I wanted the classes though.

Comment

• OH!
          MORE somewhat randomness.
          *is EXTREAMLLY happy* I'm not sure if I posted it here, but most of you already know that only SYWTBAW is AR at my school, and my school is too poor at the moment to buy more AR books, well *small dromroll in background* my school is letting us buy them (for only $2.75) and mom said she will buy as many AR tests as I want her to (even ten or more.)

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
          "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Cool!! Crap.... This is a one liner... Well not anymore... Hmm.. anything random happening?.... hmm... HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! Halloween is in 13 days (depending on where you are) Yippee!!! I LOVE Halloween, it's the day I live for!!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

• oh I LOVE Holloween(thanks for getting us off the subject of homework.... I have way too much of it right now....I m in accel. math and science and my englidh teacher is mad at me cuz my printer broke down and I couldn print out a story and .... .... yeah. but we had no math hw yesterday because my math teacher said that if she got someones name wrong we would have no hw. so we switched seats and stole her seaing chart and she got someones name wrong....anyway) is anyone even dressing up for holloween this year?? none of my friends are so Im just gonna be some kind of fae but I wont dress up that much.... this is really long and winded so I will stop now.
              --Faoyli
              go to chickenjoke.com

~*KsSk8er*~
              Owner of Moondust
              Flying Tiger Racing queen of the World!! :grin&bounce
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~
              "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
              Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• I meant seating chart....k....besides chickenjoke.com goodquotes.com is really funny!!!! most of best lines come off there. here are a few funny ones:
                "I have a mind like a steel trap; it is rusty and illegal in 47 states"

"A good essay is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation"
                Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons!
                For you are crunchy
                And taste good with ketchup
                Mental Floss prevents Moral DecayCopywight 1994 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved

Dain bramaged
                Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
                A repair shop:
                WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)
                thats enuf for now u can go find ur own

~*KsSk8er*~
                Owner of Moondust
                Flying Tiger Racing queen of the World!! :grin&bounce
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• I'm dressing up...Around here most kids dress up until they can drive, my stepbrothers dressing up and going Trick or Treating and he's 15, this is probly his last year though. I'm gonna be a fortune teller, I've been planning since summer! My sister on the other hand... She's not that into Halloween, she always waits till the last second to decide.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

• My, friends and I are DEFFINATLY dressing up. Even if we only give out candy, the little kids are soooo cute in their costumes. We may go Trick-or-Treating. But, if we do it will be the middle time because little kids come around between 5 and 7 and then the ppl in the middle ages (pre-teens) around 8-10 and then the onlder kids till 12, but they start around 9.

I'm either gonna dress up as Ozma of Oz (for the 3rd year) people STILL don't know who she is. Or I'll dress up as a 50's girl,or mabey something else.

BTW: For those of you who don't know who Ozma of Oz is, she is the ruler of Oz, like from the Wizard of Oz, most people don't know this but there is a long series of Oz, and Ozma appears in the 2nd and saves Dorothy and the royal family of Ev in the third. Ozma was entitled to the throne of Oz when the wizard killed her father, but most people forgot about her quickly when the wizard had an evil hag disguise her and she soon forgot who she was. Then Glinda and the scarecrow and the tinwoodman and the rocking horse and actually herself or at the time himself figured it out, and helped get Ozma back and get her into her entitled royal place. *Sam stands and bows* Actually I'm supprised I remembered that much.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                    ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• I know who Ozma is!!! My dad read me those books when I was seven or so. I can't remember much but that she was a boy and then found out that she was actually a girl and a Queen...

I tried to be a Druid Priestess last year... That wasn't the greatest idea... One guy thought I was little red riding hood. The only people who knew what I was were my friends and my family, and that's only cuz I told them about a million times before halloween. This year though I'm a fortune teller, that's not a popular costume but people would guess on their first or second guess what I was, the only other thing that my costume could be is a Gypsy.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, the hag turned her into a guy named Tip. Oh! do you remember the girl that wanted to trade heads with Ozma, and she had a room full of heads that she choose and changed everyday?

I read The Marvolus Land of Oz last year, and my Ace teacher read Ozma of Oz to us in third grade, then in 5th grade my mom bought me the first three books and my cousins have all 20 something.

My mom and I made my Ozma costume. And the past three years I've worn it everyone asks me who I'm supposed to be. I mean we don't have a big neighborhood and we don't get many outsiders for halloween,so it isn't hard to remember a 5'7" girl with green shoes a HUGE emerald ring, emerald earings, in a long flowind white dress with long belled sleves, with the collor made like Ozma's with and Oz symbol on the collor, and the glod ribbon crown with the Oz symbol on the front and two big white flowers on the sides with green ribbons hanging down from them, and a green wand with the Oz symbol on the tip. (Which BTW is an exact desription of Ozma's outfit, and me in an almost exact replica of the outfit.) Is supposed to be Ozma of Oz.

PS- Sorry, MUST... try... not... to... rant anymore. *bangs head on wall* I will stop now.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                        ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Hmm.. I don't remember that one, but as I said my dad read the books to me when I was 7 I haven't read them since, now my dad's reading them to my sister, I could ask her about it but she has a pretty short attention span.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

• A girl in one of my neighborhoods dressed up as the "Leaf Goddess." She was wearing a cape made of fabric that looked like leaves. NO one knew who she was. Also--another girl has this thing about stereotyped costumes...she was a skittle, not an M&M. Hmmm...I don't know what I'll be...maybe a pirate...I thought. But then because of POTC everyone will be a pirate this year...

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                            --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• I = still alive

*require*

Wizard of Macromedia Flash
                              Wizard of Adobe Photoshop
                              Co-partner in Crime

*for the purpose of*

Constructing a graphic adventure game that may or may not include wizardry...

*yay*

Hello!

Freudian Slipper
                              Semi-Artist
                              Supplier of Thought-seeds
                              Owner of the Anime Artifact Shop (Museum)

Remember: There are occupational hazards to being a god.
                              My life has dilapidated into a pile of detritus.
                              My goal is like a speeding train that never will alight us
                              Confusion in the atmosphere, PV=nRT.
                              A suicidal fridge must be stocked with iced tea.
                              The orangutan; he laughs at me trapped inside the ca

Comment

• Uh... Luckdragon? What do mean?

*Agent~M*
                                "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                                "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X