The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bc: sorry I will try to quit

My teachers soo think I have nothing more to do with my life, in Geography we have review everynight and we have to write the stinking questions, and my adv. math teacher gives homework every night except football game night, and he gives us mathmatition reports (500) every week along with weekend worksheets. In adv. english we have a test EVERY week at least and they aren't easy. In ace we finish a novel and while making a summary poem we start another and read a chapter for homework. In science we have voc. tests and they are harda and 60 question section and chapter tests.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Ug. Confrences last night.... EVIL! The same thing every time. "You're such a bright child, you're just very disorginized, Have you tried using folders, or an accordian binder? You really need to put a little more effort into orginization if you want to get good grades...." BLA BLA. I have to go through with this EVERY year, I've tried to be orginized, it's impossible!!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

• I went to sit down at lunch today with my friends, and I had my copy of Wizard's Holiday, my friend sees it, and goes, "There's a new one?!?!!" He didn't even know about AWA. He said he'd pay me to borrow the two books. Money, money, money, must be funny, in a rich man's world. My copy of WH arrived on Monday, I read it that afternoon, and I lost it on Tuesday. I was so mad at myself, but then I found it today. Yay!! Me happy!!!

~Ais

"The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but they haven't seen the joke yet."- Oliver Herford

Comment

• I have to wait till Borders gets it. I went to Borders yesterday and checked in the computers. It said: "On it's wait usually arrives from 7-10 days" I AM SO SAD!!!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
          "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
          "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I find it nearly impossible to be organized too. All of my teachers seem to think that they are the only teacher giving me homework. And they think I have nothing else to DO!!!! Yeah, right!! And my parents are always telling me not to spend my life on the computer but it seems like I'm spending my life doing homework to me

~*KsSk8er*~
            Owner of Moondust
            Flying Tiger Racing queen of the World!! :grin&bounce
            Dai Stiho
            ~*KsSk8er*~
            "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
            Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

• I agree with everyone,I think teachers enjoy torturing us! They just giving you more and more homework..If i weighed my back pack it would be like 30 pounds!And yeah.....I really wish we could just like jump into a book,you know like become Nita or Kit or something and we could do the "beam me up scotty" spell and go anywhere and visit anyone and yeah...sorry day dreaming....My parents are the same "You should spend more time cleaning,doing homework,playing piano and violin and doing hebrew and practicing for your Bat Mitzvah and and and It never ends........oh dear god I need more insanity....Well I have an amusing story if anyone wants to here?

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2
              I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

• I agree too, once I weighed my backpack, and it was 30 lb...

-Emilie
                My monkey likes the KBA!
                "Lovely angry democrats"--My sister

Comment

• Emilie: HAHA, I only bring my backpack home if I have to bring home one or more books, but we hardly ever have book work

Tonite I have to type the explaination of our made up country for geography and my printer isn't working! And we have a geography chapter test tomarrow and a math vacab test. And I have to read ch three in Homecomming, I had to study for a Lesson three vocab test and write a synonym and antinym (sp?) per vocab word, and study for a 50 question science test and OH CRUD I just remembered I have a Homecomming vocab test also, and I didn;t bring my words home. *mumbles and fusses at herself* CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and on top of all that I have to go to tap class in 10 minutes and I haven't even changed yet and I need new gym clothes because someone stole mine!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                  "Wizards do not tell white lies to make each other feel better." ~A Wizard Abroad
                  ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                  Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• I think my homework load would dramatically decrease if math would just go away....it takes me the longest because I'm in the highest math class and it's HARD!! Aaah! But if it were just math, I'd be happy too...gotta read in the stupid Geography book and answer dumb review questions...*mutters*

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                    'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                    -The Fellowship of the Ring
                    *Ella*
                    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                    What could mean more than this?"
                    --Bright Eyes

Comment

• Hmm... Sam that's a good idea... Maybe if I don't have too much homework I should try that...

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
                      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

• I bring a suitcase, my backpack won't take the abuse anymore.
                        And those little wheelie backpacks are too small. *sigh* To loosely quote a fanfic A/N (I don't remember where it's from, but the phrase stuck in my mind for obvious reasons) 'The teachers are playing a little game called See How Much Work We Can Give Them Before They Crack.' *sigh* I'd be soo happy if not for AP US History...

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                        http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• You guys are funny.
                          M: Yeah I leave my bookbag in my locker and everyone fusses at me for never bringing it home.

My teachers were nice today, intead of a science test today we have one tuesday, my adv. eng. teacher let us studay half the period, my geography teacher moved the test to monday, my math teacher let us study or pay off the test, and my ACE teacher moved tho tests to monday (but she wasn't all that nice because we went to Mrs. T's room and NOBODY really likes Mrs. T. she is soo mean you can't even move your hair out of your eyes without her snapping at you.)

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• For a little randomness
                            OMG!!! My parents bowl on a friday night bowling league and the couple they bowl with have 2 daughters and one is in the East Limestone High School band and they had a game tonight and one of their players got so badly hurt that they had to call in Med-Flight, that is sooooooooooooo sad.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                            ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Good randomness. Go to www.xanga.com/db_pr post comments. Please.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                              "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
                              "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                              Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• I went there, but didn't comment. I thought most of it was good though.

Isn't that sad though. I mean a high school Freeshman of Sophmore had to be Med-Flighted from the game. Think about his parents that is their 15 or 16 year old son. That is SOOOOOOO sad.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                                ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

Working...
                                X