No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *bounces* I'm happy as you can see. My brother got moved out of his apparment and into a new one to day, he is at college and they don't have dorms and he had a HORRIBLE roommate, and I got Metamorphisis and I'm just hyper, I've being chewing gum and eating Reces ALL day.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    "It's hard enough to be what you are, Harder to be what you're not; It's hard to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got" -Hilary Duff, Metamorphisis, Workin' It Out
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• that was a very um, interesting post, sam. and this might sound like a silly question, but who/what is matamophisis? anyway, I can never think of anything to say about anything when I am in the topic of great randomness. i guess right now everyones talking about halloween. I think I am going to be a grave reaper on rollerblades. wierd huh? well, i feel wierd anyways.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

• Neo: Hilary Duff's CD DUH!!!!!!!! Jk Check the sig. I like that song.

I Got HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!! *squeal* Happy Happy Joy Joy. Yes I know I'm wierd.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        "It's hard enough to be what you are, Harder to be what you're not; It's hard to know what you need to get, harder to know what you've got" -Hilary Duff, Metamorphisis, Workin' It Out

[This message was edited by Sam on 20 October 2003 at 16:35.]
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

• Dangit, I can't work on that post now.
          Sorry, Pleaze tell me you know who Hilary Duff is? You do don't you?

I'm gonna be Ozma AGAIN! For halloween. I decided mabey someone will remember me.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
          ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Isn't she yet another one of those lame actresses/singers???

Ach, I don't care. I like rock, punk, and metal better.

Kitsune Rei~In love and hating it~

Comment

• In love and hating it?

I'll know, when my love comes along, I'll know... Aah! Stuck in my head!

Virtual candy if anyone can tell me what that's from!

I hate getting offline...but now I sadly must...*bows and exits*

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
              -The Fellowship of the Ring
              *Ella*
              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
              What could mean more than this?"
              --Bright Eyes

Comment

• *sniffles* *is hurt* She IS NOT lame!
                I knew you liked that better but... so.
                She plays Lizzie McGuire and was in that movie I've herd was bad,Agent Cody Banks; and even tho. she is not that great and actress I really like her songs and I love my quote (but it is weird she sings and has a spoken part in 1/2 her songs on Metamorphisis.) Oh, well.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• I like Sinead O'Connor's Feel So Different. A little bit off-topic, I know, but music was on the board. It's a sweet but sad song like a red pepper in sauce like you can buy at food stores near the olives...
                  "I started out with many friends
                  We spent a long time talking
                  I thought they meant every word they said
                  But they were only stalling
                  And now I feel so different
                  Feel so different
                  I feel so different"
                  A little repetitive, but the singing pattern changes...go to www.barnesandnoble.com and see for yourself.

brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                  --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                  brokencello
                  the crinkled paper bag
                  "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Hmm. halloween? what's that?
                    Kidding. We do know what halloween is here. But it's really not a big deal for most people... I wasn't allowed to trick or treat even when I was young enough too. The sugar is bad for my teeth and (direct quote) "It's just another atupid imported cusdtom from America, which is taking over the world, die America!" (OK, so maybe not a _direct_ quote. But that was the sentiment. I love my mother, not.)

Speaking of randomness, as we were.
                    OH MY GOD. Today we saw a video from DEBBIE who goes to my school but is on a year-long exchange to, guess where, CANADA. And. My god. SHE ACTUALLY GOES TO SCHOOL IN A YELLOW BUS!!!

Yes, thaty is actually _unbelievable_ uif you're a Kiwi. Sigh. Plus, she had a Canadian accent, plus the school was kinda ugly, plus there was a BLACKBOARD (as opposed, children, to a whiteboard) plus she said
                    "Good morning, sir!"
                    and her teacher said "Good morning Miss Fish!"
                    My god.

The poihnt? it's just like the movies. I mean, it was _exactly_ like the movies whyich is just really, really strange. Abnd, of course, she's grown and she looks different and she cut her hair...
                    I'm in shock. Debbie! Come back!

hmm. I haven't got any interesting CDs. oh yes. Life For Rent by Dido. I liked her first one much more.
                    But if you want a great female artist, try Bic Runga. She might even be available in North America, if you look really hard...
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Okay, I just had a 4 hour test and ate a Quizno sub. And I just wanted to tell Sam that I know who Hillary Duff is and that in my apartment today we went to the lobby and found like 10 books that somebody leaved there so others could get them, for FREE. There were a LOT of Mercedes Lackey books. I took "Queen's Own" but I haven't started to read it because I was reading "Thief Lord" really cool book! I just finished it.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)
                      "Not all who wander are lost"- J.R.R. Tolkien
                      "Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - (Yogi Berra)after being told he looked cool
                      Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• "Die, America"... I'm sure all of us Americans feel so loved... But I must say, anything that has to do with candy can't be all bad.

-Emilie
                        My monkey likes the KBA!
                        "Lovely angry democrats"--My sister

Comment

• Ummmm... Neo, have you talked with Lee about hosting your avatar on site? I'm pretty sure it's sucking up bandwidth madly in its present state. If you send it to her she can resize it and it won't be quite so... large. There might also be copyright issues.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                          "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                          "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• Wow. Lots of reading! Yea! No more bordom!!!
                            Neo- RESIZE YOUR AVATAR!! It's really cool but WAY too big. Remember Cress's Mitten guys? *snicker*
                            Birdhead: You almost gave me a heart attack!!! Poor you no Halloween *almost faints*. About the Debbie thing... Why is a Yellow School Bus so amazing? You don't have blackboards? Cool. The chalk makes sqeaky noises. *shudders*
                            db- Free books!?!?! LUCKY!!!!!
                            Sam- Really sorry but....... I don't like Hilary either. Srry!! I just don't.... Not sure why and you can call me stereotypical but I just don't like her.
                            Listen to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, I LOVE it! Even though I haven't seen the whole movie because my friends, who had already seen it, were dancing around the T.V. swordfighting and making fun of the movie the whole time we were watching it, the ONE time that I had the chance! Oh well... And lots of 60's and 70's music is good.

*Agent~M*
                            "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                            "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

• I don't care if you don't like her, I don't much anymore, but I like some of the songs on the CD, so...
                              Guys me and Basset were fussing at Neo yesterday, and he said Lee is working on it. OK? But Yeah in the meantime we have to deal with it.

Did anyone realize my excitedness? I got Holiday!!!!!!!! I want to start it but we have a test on Homecomming in ACE tommarow so I can't. But if I catch up, I'm behind in Homecomming right now, but I may be able to start it tonight. *looks hopeful* But I gota boatload of Homework, wich I should be doing

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

• Birdhead are you kidding? I love Dido. Her brother Rollo writes practically all her music. I'm getting life for rent this weekend, but from the clips I like no angel better. I love her first three songs...so talented. I did overkill on that album...memorized all the lyrics...white flag is nice though!

brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
                                --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
                                brokencello
                                the crinkled paper bag
                                "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

Working...
                                X