No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Tori, I finally have a decent computer and I can go on chat again! I'm soo happy. For example, this morning I went to buy a couple of songs from itunes (normally it takes an average of three hours to download each song, twenty minutes per page) and each song took 13 seconds! I was going to pass out, never had that happened to me before. *Nasa does a little dance* I'm baaack! woot!
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

• ...Tori...!!! <3333

I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen. >< What an... interesting book. I have to write a literary critisism on it for lit, which I am sooo not looking forward to. It's due in two months, but the project is so massive that we've got notecard checks almost ever other week and things like that; the final product is gonna be a 10 page MLA monster.

phh
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ...Gryph...!!! <3333

Yah hi, I'm back for some time... Its nice to be back. I guess...

Anyways. I was thinking of getting LJ, my mom is going to "think" about it. I've cleaned up...in behavior wise. I was like all immature the past few months. I was like, all, lets be like how I was.

Since I've been editing my NaNo, i read like what I used write, and its like, "Why exactly did I put this in??"

Well, what else? I have to get my passport renewed tomorrow and we ended up taking the pictures heard and my mom insisted that the only way was with flash, which is my worst nightmare. Flash makes my face red. I do not like red. Get what I'm saying?

What else...? Hmm, not much. But I am in chat right now. But everyone has homework or is still in school.
        I have to write a review for a nonfiction book, its simple enough, except I don't have a nonfiction book to read. And I emailed the teacher asking for an exception, but of course god forbid (Is there a spell checker on this now???) God forbid I do the review on a fiction book. AHHH. I don't like this teacher already. She failed me in Grammar and History!! I was like what the heck!?!? So now I have a re-test. On another subject for school: Who has to diagram sentences? Because I freaking hate them. I need a website where I can type in the sentence and it diagrams it for me. Really, do you need to know how to diagram this sentence:

"The cat with green eyes has a lot of fur on its head."

Or something like that. But seriously, why should I even need this. I started it in th grade and now its just annoying and it failed me!! Not cool. My mom was mad as heck when she found out i got two D's (Yes, i know thats not failing, but she thinks it is. My dad didn't seem to mind. He doesn't like sentence diagramming.) But the rest of my grades where A's, and i went up in everything except Vocabulary. I have SAT vocab. words. Ugh!

Well, that is all.
        Talk later.
        Tor
        Love and be loved

Comment

• *prepares to say something totally random* I like to travel. I just don't. i've been the south-east asia. It's pretty. never been to soth america. How is it?
          I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Oh My.

I have, for the first time, heard what a Stradivarius violin sounds like, and suddenly I know why it is so loved.

Oh my.

I <3 youtube now. Look up Clayton Haslop. He is just amazing!

You see, I was rereading the books I have to the Bloody Jack variety (missing only book the second) and then I really wanted to hear what Lady Lenore would sound like, and well, there you are!

Rubywolf: Denmark? Intgersting. Well, for me at least. I lead a rather boring and average life, so far. Well, I know right now it must suck, but you can say that you've been to Denmark, and you will meet new people, and you will learn new things you've never learnt before, and it will be hard, but who ever says change is easy? Besides, it might turn out well for you. I mean, I don't know. like, it won't be _so) horrible repeatihng eighth grade. You just get to dominate better in class, and you will have friends your age, this way. Chin up!

...wow, that sounded cliche...not that I'm surprised. Most of the things that come from my mount (or fingers, etc.) are that way.

but...maybe...hopefully your cousins have changed. And if not...then, well, work on them! My friends never liked to read. I have one turning into a bookwork already, and another well on her way.

Gryph: Unfortunately, I do not believe they allow mechanical pencils. I would have loved that, mainly because I use them for actually writing in the answer because they don't dull and are neater than the origional. I usually use the origional for just the work, which is sort of weird because I could use two pencils at a time. If any of you care, anyway.

Superbowl Sunday: Well, letsee, I was at my friend's house making this tape thing for science. We had to do a news broadcast on Vesuvius, and it amazingly fun. We got to wear togas!! It was actually pretty crazy. We ended up with like 17 some minutes of footage, used only about 5. Then we had bloopers and cool effects and background music, as well as credits. So it really did take...forever. And then there was this whole thing with this absolutely messed up camera, so it took like 4 hours to get the info onto the computer. So inbetween, we ate away our troubles with lucky charms, watched the supberbowl...Ok, the commercials, mainly, and played Guitar Hero. That game is my hero.

Tori: Welcome back!! and Unnnrgh...diagrams. We do maintinences and stuff, and it's like verbal diagrams. "What is the case of the sentence?" "What is the participal?" *shudders* that's binging me Engglish grade down mightily, I do say.

Well, in other news, we had our very first snow day of the winter!! *cheers* it has only snowed a few times, which is odd. We get ery blustery winds and actually a lot of snow, usually. It's just a warm winter, though. "Iiii'm dreaaming of a whiiiiiite valentine's!"

Speaking of St. Valentine's Day, I'd like to give a shout out to, well, everyone, but especially those who do not have a valentine this year, like meself.

Huh, it's funny. Some people make such a big deal over Valentines. Us? Well, not so much. My mom lost my dad's card this year.....^^

Did anyone ever receive a magazine in the mail that was meant for another address, and just read it? That happened today. I found one of those gossipy teen mags that I'm not too hot about, but I decided to look at something or other. Weird.

You know, I don't think many people around my house, or rather, in my class, maybe, would like the magazines my family gets. PopSci, PopMechanics, Discovery, yeah, they don't seem like the kind of mags that people I know would read.

That's sad.

On a completely different note, I have got to get moving. I really haven't done anjything today but play piano & organ, read, and mull around the internet reading comics, finding out about notorious pyrates, and wishing L.A. Meyer would update his forum more regularly. Oh, and read up on the Bridge to Terabithia movie. As much as I don't like how they changed the plot, it still looks pretty good. You know, it's amazing, but AnnaSophia Robb looks so much older thant he last time I saw her on screen, but then again, that was like Because of Winn Dixie. She seems all right to me.

Well, I'm off to mull around the forums/chat, warm my poor frozen (and cracking) hands, and maybe do some more research into the likes of Calico Jack, Grace O'Malley, and the like.

Dai!
            just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• You guys really have no idea how much fun I had today. First off, it was a snow day. SNOW DAY!!! That practically sums up how everything went. I remember waking up in the morning, groggy and upset at that awful sound of my alarm. My bro stormed in and was like, "how do you turn that thing off?; it's a snow day!" I told him, but he must have put it on snooze or something on accident, because it started its rancorous screeching again. I swear, that thing is out to make my life miserable. So I crawled out of bed (which is thing which I dispise at 6 am in the morning becuase I have a bunk bed. The whole disrupting my sleep to crawl down a ladder...), turned it off, and didn't wake up for three more hours. <3 Sleep is a luxury which I relish. And I think I can rightfully blame any excessive vocabulary and irregularities of speech on this godawful book I'm reading. >< Annnyywayyy

Snow! Snow! Snow! We pulled each other up and down the street and hills with sticks and sleds. A lot of fun. XD I tried to slide down a steep hill at the creek, but when I got to the top, I panicked, and I was like, "there is no way I can do this. I can see the top of the hill and the bottom, but the slope itself is so steep that I can't see it at all." But then I slipped and went down on my stomach anyway. XD It was so much fun, even though I completely missed the sled. I gtg, more later...! *hugs!*
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

• ... ...>.< delayed school openings are cruel. Seriously. The kid's alarm wakes her up in the morning, and she waits, waits to see if anyone will come in to hurry her to get dressed and come downstairs and eat. When it doesn't happen, she falls back asleep. She wakes up at her leisure, strolls down the steps, eats her breakfast slowly while reading. And then the unthinkable happens. Her mother comes into the door, proclaiming that the girl does in fact have school that day.

>.< Cruelty!! Cruelty!! ...Mutiny?

Naah. But still, this sucks.

Well, that's all for now, folks.
                just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by Gryphon:
                  I remember waking up in the morning, groggy and upset at that awful sound of my alarm... <3 Sleep is a luxury which I relish.[QUOTE]

You and I are of one mind, Gryph. Luckily, I get to relish in that luxury tomorrow, because I turned in all of my raffle tickets! And Monday, for President's Day.

Late starts are a bit cruel, Mel, especially when you have to take a shower that morning and you still decided to sleep in. Don't even get me started on the shorter schedules that mess up my internal clock. Lunch is always the same length, though.

Health right now is silent and boring. We had to fill out a matching worksheet about something that I can't even remember the name of. Me and J didn't even know that we had Health today, so we went to the gym first and just made it to class on time. I'd rather that we were finishing our badminton tournament in fizz-ed. Me and J are undefeated .

In a few hours I'll be taking a unit test on The Odyssey, which I do NOT look forward to. Everyone's gonna be cramming, me included. They'll make good grades, though...they always do. I don't see why they're so worried.

My left shoe is incredibly sticky. I really need to clean it. While getting a sno-cone yesterday the grape flavor-syrup-stuff sprayed onto my sneaker. Cleaning my shoe at home would be a lot better than going to Speech next period, where we're giving group presentations. Yay (not). At least, if I survive this day, I'll go see Ghost Rider tomorrow while eating over-priced popcorn/pretzels at the movie theater.
                  I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. I have not got one who is a fool.--Oscar Wilde

Comment

• schools start way too early. One of my friends catches the school bus a 5:30 in the morning. Then they wait at school for an hour and a half for classes to start when they do get there. I hate her bus-driver. No one, not even popular people, want to listen to hip-hop at 5:30 in the morning. NO ONE.
                    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

• Hmmm...I haven't been to school yet this week. I was sick on Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday, and today (Thursday). At least Wednesday and Thursday were snow days, so there's no work to make up there. Pretty cool stuff, if you know what I mean. On the downside, I lost my retainer. In the toilet. I got sick on Sunday night, and the retainer happened to come out without my knowledge, and was apparently flushed before I realized it was missing. So that's happy news, and means that I have to spend $275 on a new one. I'm quite angry about this, since it's a waste of money! I shouldn't have puked it out! Gr.

Oh. And by the way, I quit my job. Why? Mainly because it just makes me so tired! At school the next day, I can barely keep my head up in classes, and if we're having a lecture, forget about it-I'm gone. Even on days when I don't have school-if I work from 8:00 to 4 on a Saturday, my evening's shot because I'm just too tired! Also, I don't get any homework done on the nights I work because I get home at like 10:30 at night. And I'm only allowed to work one job: busgirl (except it's not called that, it's called Dining-but it's bussing tables) because the manager thinks I'm too quiet to work register and I'm not allowed to work with food because of my hands. It's just frusterating, you know? So I quit. Maybe I'll find another job after track's over-either I'll apply at this ice cream place owned by the family of a girl in my English class, who said they'd consider me, or I'll apply at this local grocery store, which is a REALLY good place to work-like, they're just really kind to their workers. So, that's my story of the week.

I actually have late arrival at my school, so I don't have to get there until 8:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm more lucky-I don't have a 2nd period either, so I don't have to get there until 9:30! Don't hate me because I've got an awesome schedule.

So...that big snow? Um, it hit us. Hard. Even at like 1 o'clock pm Tuesday, Mom couldn't get her car up the driveway. It was pretty insane. I've got to say, I wish I wasn't sick, so I could go play in it-it looks so fun! My friend says she built a 6 person igloo yesterday-I want to go over and help her expand it-but oh well. Not this time. I just realized: in the last 2 weeks, I've gotten more snowdays than I've got in the last 6 years-I've had 4 snowdays. I must say, I like snow days. Also, I haven't had a full week of school since the beginning of January, what with days off and snow days, and being sick that one time...it all adds up to me not being in school for more than 4 days a week.

I hate Valentine's Day, by the way, but this year wasn't so bad-I guess tomorrow at school, however, everyone will be all lovey dovey because they haven't been able to see eachother because their cars were stuck because of snow from the snow plow. Oh well...at least I had a respite of a few days from the torture. Adios, mis amigos!

Comment

• Mm... I had delayed school this morning too, but I didn't find out until I had a foot outside the door. >< My school is so evil and oppressive that I didn't even consider that we might have a day off (or anything at all) today after they had a chance to clear some of the main roads. Honestly, when in doubt, there is gonna be school unless someone dies. I don't know what year this was, but someone's car caught on fire, and it was on the radio, and the teacher still marked him late. XD

Yayyy President's day! No school. I asked my mom if *maybe* we could through a small sleepover at my place over Sunday/Monday, but she flat out said no. It wasn't like I expected otherwise, but I had to ask because I always end up inviting myself over to other people's houses for things like that, and I really need to return the favor sometime. When doing something like that with friends, I'll do anything: the planning, the organizing, the whatever... except I can't volunteer my house. >< (but they've got better houses anyway XD )

:P Yesterday, I walked in the door with the snow cone flavoring (for the snow, of course!), but I dropped one on the floor, and it was lying on the kitchen floor in a little pool of red. I started to notice red on the dishwasher, up the side of the fridgerator, and even on the ceiling. My friend G came in, and we just started laughing. I have no idea how I managed to pull it off. XD We kept on discovering red speckles everywhere; it was on the wall, and even on the carpet in the next room -- the cap was all the way against the opposite wall in an entirely different room. I even have a picutre XD because we thought it was so funny.

The disaster of the snow day. XD It took that pet stain remover stuff to take it out of the carpet. We've still got indistinct smears on the ceiling, but it might just look like water damage now.

While I've got photos open, I also have one of The Ugliest Snowman. He's maybe a week old, made out of snow when we didn't even have an inch -- and on our neighbor's lawn, too. XD They're probably like, "where the hell did that snowman come from?" And it's the wonderful creation of my brother and his friend.

I think he's more leaves than snow. O.o Also, his face was made out of olives, but I don't even know if they're still on there.

Awww mannn...! Hungry, that is one retainer I would not want back. XD But they aren't cheap either... I *almost* threw mine away. Technically, I did, but it was wrapped up in a paper towel or something, and it was at the mall, but it was salvageable. But still gross. >< I washed it. A lot.

Grey's Anatomy on tonight...! I also have to do homework and maybe play Nancy Drew with my mom because she's feeling stressy today. Much love!

Comment

• Hmm...Gryph, that snowman is unbelievably scary to me, if you can believe that craziness. I don't know why...but I look at it and shudder with fear. Imagine-a snowman invoking fear into the fearless Seabiscuit! She quakes in horror before his non-snowiness! AHH! All run from him! Lol, just joking...it was my first impression on seeing him.

So...I ended up staying home again today. So that's what, an entire week without school? And then a 3 day weekend this weekend? It's madness. At least I only have 1 (? not really sure...hopefully 1) more shift to work before I'm free of the background knowledge of Panera Bread forever-still not sure if that's a good thing or not. Oh well. Anyway, I'll be able to get my make-up work done. Hopefully.

So, lately, I've started watching the back seasons of Grey's Anatomy (speaking of it, Gryph). And I really like it-I like it a lah-hot, as my family would say (long story short: go here <http://tinyurl.com/2cv37h> and look at the e-card titled "Coffee Jitters." It won't explain all the madness that follows me around, but it'll help. Anyway, Grey's Anatomy. So. I really want to watch it, but the thing is, any show that kind of requires me to watch it week to week is hard to do, since I'm always busy, and no matter what I tell Dad to record, he always manages to record ER for himself over it. So I just decided to go to the beginning, and get the DVDs from Netflix so I can see the beginning of the series. Maybe next season I'll be able to sit down and watch it...or maybe not. Anyone miss how when you were little, you could watch a show like Rugrats or Seasame Street one day, miss a week, come back, and still understand the show? Good times, good times...

President's Day is here-there's some commercial on for a car that's "advertising" a William Henry Harrison beach towel (not really-it's just part of the ad). What beach towels have to do with cars is beyond me. It's not even funny! I. don't. get. the. ad! And it bugs me, because I get every ad! (ok, not every ad-just every ad I watch while I'm lucid and not sick). On President's Day, I'm actually going college visiting-I've got 2 in my area (well, a few hours out of my area, but you get the point) that I'm going to see. One of them is the one I went to Nerd Camp last summer at, so we're not going to spend as much time looking at buildings and classes there-it's more just a talk to people and discuss things I don't know sort of visit. The other college is one that one of my aunts and one of my uncles went to, and highly recomend. It doesn't hurt that it's got a very good English program-one of the best in the country- and is known as one of the "New Ivy League" schools; that's what attracts Mom and Dad the most, I think. I kind of think they just want me to go Ivy League somehow, even if I'm not sure I want to-it's a lot of pressure. I could definitely get in; I'm not talking about that pressure. It's just...if you go there, everyone expects you to do SO well, and KNOW what you're doing and it's just crazy stuff...and I'm not sure that's what I want!

What do I want from college? I want to be able to work hard and do well-but still have time to have fun and meet new people. I want to do things, like maybe run cross country at a Division III school-or just join a running club at the school. I want a useful degree, that's something I'll be able to use, and is also something I'll enjoy studying. I want to be far from home...but not so far that I'll need to drive more than a few hours...ask me later what I mean by a few hours, since I don't rightfully know yet. It's anywhere from 2 to 8 at this point, since some places in New York where I'm looking are about 8 hours away. I'm thinking maybe not New York however-8 does seem like a lot. I've got a close knit family-we all live near eachother, so I want to be able to get home if I need to. I want it to be co-ed...but do I want a co-ed dorm? I want there to be people like me...but I...I want...I don't know what I want! Really, does anyone? There's so many colleges, and so much college mail (I've gotten more than 10 in one day before...it's crazy).

Oh, I know this for certain: I don't want either of my 2 best friends at the same college as I go to. This does sound a bit...self-centered. And selfish. And quite possibly, rude. But I have good reason. See, my best friends and I...well, one of them is my cousin, who was born 3 months before I was-she's the oldest of us. I'm the middle, and my other friend, who I met in kindergarden, is the youngest by being 3 months younger than me. I am the most mature of the group (mentally, not physically) and am the only driver. I'm also the shyest, and the most sensitive member of our trio. When my friends are around...it's hard for me to meet new people, because...well, technically, if I hadn't met them so early in life, I wouldn't be friends with them! We're into totally different things; neither of them understand my whole running obsession (well, my younger friend sort of does, since she joined swim team this year-but she barely understands it). For example, when I got my letter, neither understood why it was important why I got a jacket, and what the jacket meant-that I'm a good athlete! And the reading thing...neither of them are big readers. However, in their defense, I'm not a big violinist (my cousin's a member of my school's world famous rock orchestra) or a big theater person (my other friend is...or was). Anyway, the point is, at college, I want to meet my kind of people; I want to meet runners! Because, see, runners are a certain type of people, especially those who were runners in high school. Runners here have done surveys on this for their science fairs; runners are more likely to read a book for fun, take Latin, be in orchestra, and have taken other languages than other students are. And these (except orchestra) are the kinds of things I do! So I guess I kind of want to meet people who do the same things...wow this post is a bit strange. Oh well...blame it on the ibuprofen, I guess. But I did only take 2...and that was at like noon. It's 10:40 at night now. Should have worn off by now. Oh well...

Comment

• www.abc.com has the last four episodes that showed ~~ always. I love it. I've already missed a few episodes this season too, so it really helps. <3 Grey's anatomy...! But have you seen this week's!?!?!?!?!?!??! You have no idea how much I want to scream or spaz or cry or throw up or... you get the picture. It was _big_; I don't want to spoil.

I think, for me, the only thing I truly know about college is that I want art. *Need* art. I don't necesarily want to major in it, but it's definitely my number one interest. I might not be the hottest out there (or even close to it), but that doesn't matter, because it's one of those things where you can get so much better at if only you tried, and it's not like I planned in having a career in it either, but something with design would be interesting.

I'm cleaning my room today. It's the bowels of heck* right now; we took everything out of the closet and shelves, and you can hardly walk on the floor anymore.

*Apparently, my last post triggered a warning to the admin because of a variation of the word "heck" that I used. Mannnn, almost every single of one my posts gets triggered, and I have no idea why. >< I'm not that controversial of a person.

Comment

• Hmmm....I've got 2 of the last 4 posts on TOGR...something seems wrong about that...it means other people should post! Just kidding...not really sort of...

I've spent my entire waking existance (up until now, and the time I took to take a shower, and the times I've gone to the bathroom) working on a 10 page paper for AP Euro. What, you may ask, is this paper about? Good question. I'm not entirely sure of my thesis, but I've got half the thing written now, thanks to 5 hours spent at the library so I could get some work done without violins driving me up the wall. Oh, and the 2 hours I've spent since I left the library working on it. It's a beast of a paper, and 10 pages seriously isn't even that much. Anyway, I guess I'll go now-if I finish it by 11:15, I get to go over my friend's house and either watch Saturday Night Live, or that movie Accepted...or both. If I get the paper done, I apparently have no curfew tonight, as long as I stay either at my house, or one of my friends. So that's pretty cool.

So I guess I'll get back to paper "heck" (haha Gryph...now I've got the heads up to think about what I post...oh well.) Onwards to the Irish Republican Army! w0ot! (That's what the paper's about. Fun topic, isn't it? )

Edit: 12:20 am...didn't quite make deadline for SNL And I'm still not done, but I'm too tired to keep writing if I want it to make sense, so I guess I'll go to bed. Mom'll have to deal because I just got really tired all of the sudden and there's no way I'm finishing that paper tonight. No way, unless I get massive amounts of caffeine in me...which I don't have the time or energy to prepare.

Comment

• Okay, okay I will post. Sorry I haven't. God forbid the people in office here actually have some sense in their heads. Well, most of them do except this one lady who hates me. She is rude to me every time I walk into the office to ask her to just reset the wifi server. Seriously, it isnt hard to rest it. You turn it off, then back on. HOW FUGGING HARD COULD THAT FUGGING BE!?!?!?!?
                                But, each time she just sneers at me when I walk in, it's like she doesn't like white people, although, she is white... if that makes sense. Because it sure as h.eck doesn't to me.

I made the little . inbetween h and e because Gryph was saying she got triggered for it. You know, Gryph are you sure its just not the detector itself. I mean think about this, what if, when you post it sees your name "Gryphon" and is like "Ahhh! It's Gryphon! Trigger Trigger Trigger" Okay, I'm just kidding with you. Right?

Snow... I don't get snow down here... In New Zealand I get to go snowboarding again!!!! EEEEEEE! Yah, I snowboard, well I did when we went out to Colorado for spring break... That was a while ago though. I used to ski, then i did a mega jump thing and i kicked my solar plexis (how do you spell that?) with my ski and yah. I had to be taken down in a snow mobile over those bumpy things... whatchama call 'ems?

Anyways, Gryph that snowman is terrifying. I so wouldn't want that in my front lawn. Poor snowman though, he's probably wishing some mean kids would come and put him out of his misery by smushing him...

Sea, sorry about the retainer, but I wouldn't search the sewer pipes if I were you. Not that you would, though... 275$ Eugh. Wait, doesn't you health insurance cover it? The insurance I covers all my dental and medical stuff and supplies, thankfully since I end up in hospitals a lot. Speaking of injuries, i got this piece of metal shavings in the center of my foot yesterday, and it hurt. I couldn't walk... Well, I could. But it hurt!

It's drizzling. Kind of.. Not so much you could call it rain.

Well, got to go. Oh, so just a bit ago I was looking in TOGR and i couldn't find any of my posts, i was looking at the avatars to find mine, and before for a long time mine was green. And I was like "Where'd all my posts go? Oh my God, where'd they go? Did she..." Then i was like, oh, right I changed my avvie. It's Snape now... Im so smart, now aren't I? OH! And I'm probably getting a LiveJournal soon. -no teeth smile-

Not much else. Oh, and i started a new short story thing... egh. I just felt like writing yesterday, really badly. And now the lemon cake is overflowing... It's my dad's birthday, lemon cake and lemon frosting... Should be.. interesting?

More later,
                                Tor xox
                                Love and be loved

Comment

Working...
                                X