No announcement yet.

The Topic of Great Randomness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh! *jumps up and down* Is that from Dillema? I think Nita is saying that to Dairiene...
    This post is very short. Maybe I should say something else...
    WARNING: DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, believe the labels on Sparkling Apple or Grape juice bottles that say: " This has no alcohol in it" They are lying!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*
    "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
    "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
    "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• "Wizards don't tell white lies to make each oethr feel better. [name here] said nothing."

But can't remember who or when. I think probably it's Nita to Dairine, yeah..... Dilemma, yeah..... sound right.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
      --Agent M
      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
      Still the Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

• aaaaaa....Christmas. Ok, here's a hug to you all. I won't have my laptop with me on Christmas...for five days or so. I'll be back ASAP, ok? Maybe I'll get a little off. Merry/Happy Christmas! What's up with merry, anyway?

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
          --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

• Wednesday: uni term ends
            Thursday: Endure execssivly long train joureny home
            Friday: Do all christmas shopping

So, nothing to do now for ages

"Never let a sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
            "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• OMG! I used to have that on my sig.
              It is from my favorite of all 7, Abroad! and Nita thinks it when she meets the local advisory!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
              When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
              Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
              DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
              Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• Who's excited about Christmas?! I know I sure am.

"Many that live deserve death,
                Many that die deserve life"
                --Lord of the Rings
                "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

• You're right! At first I was thinking it was something Carl said to Nita in DW when he was talking to her on the beach (you know, he'd just gotten out of the shower) but you're right!

*Ella*

"'Do we start kicking now?'
                  'No, Spongebob, that's a chorus line.'"
                  -Spongebob Squarepants
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

• MEMEMEME! lol, am on an xmas high today...have any rK fans (er, I think there's two...maybe three others out there...) been to http://relientk.com/christmas/ and listened to their christmas carols? I love their version of 'the 12 days of christmas'...*happy sigh* It made me laugh, so I put part of it in my sig.

So what's a partridge?/and what's a pear tree?/well I dunno so please don't ask me/but I bet those are terrible gifts to giii-iii-iiive!
                    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

• Eh. You're right. it is. Doris. Oh well, near enough, eh?

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                      --Agent M
                      Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                      Still the Typo Queen
                      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Oh! I thought Dari had told Nita to say everything was going to be okay with their mother and then Nita said that... Oh well, I was wrong. I've only read Abroad once, maybe twice.

Guess where I am?! ENGLAND!!!!! I'm in England for X-mas, La La La!! But we had a 5 and a half hour delay!!!!! :0 first something was wrong with the temp. and then there was an oil leakage, we almost had to go to hotels!!! And some people had it even worse then me because most people had come from other states and had already been on the plane FOREVER, but we hadn't.
                        And this keyboard is weird, which is why it's taking me a little longer to type than is usual, the @ button and the shift button and the Enter (Return) button are in different places (notice how I'm not saying 'wrong') but I'll get used to them eventually. I love England.

*Agent~M*
                        "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "I could live

Comment

• Yeah, it is when Nita first meets Doris, and Doris says... something... and Nita doesn't really believe it or doesn't want to and she thinks Well, wizards don't tell lies to make each other feel better. Then she asks Doris something about what she said. *nods* I think that is pretty close to what it said, I don't have the book. Oh well.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
                          When you judge others you don't define them, you define yourself.
                          Anger is just one letter short of dAnger!
                          DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!!!
                          Silence is golden?... aw! but shouting is fun!
                          ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                          Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                          HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                          My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

• [tangent]
                            Since we're getting to the season anyways,
                            Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
                            (for all you folks who don't speak Hawaiian, that's Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

AS of yet, I have no idea what we're doing for the various holidays, besides eating very well. I generally use the holidays as an excuse to putter about in the kitchen and do much more elaborate cooking than I would normally. All our bachelor friends, the ones with no family on Maui, benefit from my cooking bug, as they get invited over for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day feasting, and New Year's Day food as well. Time to go make the gingerbread house.
                            [/tangent]

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
                            "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

• About the quote in my signature: I have a sneaking feeling Asimov wrote before DD was even born (!) Foundation was written in 1951, and DD was born in 1952, I think. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Marnie: whereabouts in England you staying?

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• *breathes in* Do NOT, PLEASE do not, call me marniebrown1 or any variation of it, which includes Marnie. I am Agent M, or M. *breathes out* Hmm... Haven't had to say that for a while.
                                And I think I'm staying in Kent.

*Agent~M*
                                *Agent~M*
                                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                                X